Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Archive through December 06, 2005 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » General Discussion » Whitechapel Society 1888 » Archive through December 06, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Howard Brown
Chief Inspector
Username: Howard

Post Number: 805
Posted on Monday, August 15, 2005 - 7:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

..burp..sorry 'bout that,Rob ! Looks like I'm the one on the third sixpack.

Caroline Anne Morris
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Caz

Post Number: 2018
Posted on Tuesday, August 16, 2005 - 3:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Rob Clack, beware! They will have you as a Chippendale.

Well, he has become part of the furniture...

But he's no antique and not the least bit wooden.

From left to right in the photo (someone scream if I'm wrong) we have Adrian Morris (no relation), not sure about the next one (sorry!), then Steve Rattey, Dave Russell and Pete Sugarman.

Love,

Caz
X

frogg
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, August 16, 2005 - 1:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The name of the stripper (on the piece of paper she gave me with her phone no)is Anna Wrack.
Perhaps we should call her 'two pack Wrack'.

Frogg.

Howard Brown
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 806
Posted on Tuesday, August 16, 2005 - 6:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

...perhaps you should share that number with the lone voice of the WS1888 in the Western wilderness,Frogg, you generous and gracious gentleman.... What if you lost it? What if you left it in your pants and washed it in the laundry ? See how I'm always thinking about the important things? I've got your back while getting all whack over the rack on Wrack...

...don't give the number out to Clack.

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Robert

Post Number: 4800
Posted on Wednesday, August 17, 2005 - 12:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

How, if you're very nice she might do the Dance of the Seven Spitalfields Pilot Coats.

Robert

Howard Brown
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 808
Posted on Wednesday, August 17, 2005 - 6:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ahh...Robert Chazz..You and your veiled promises !

Matt
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, August 18, 2005 - 5:53 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Howard, legendary? Hmmm? That’s such a subjective term. I was trying for infamous and would settle for notorious, but legendary, makes one sound ....well....dead frankly.

How you doing Bubs ?!

Howard Brown
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 812
Posted on Thursday, August 18, 2005 - 7:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Matt!

Doing okay over here,my friend..and apparently you are too,going to the WS1888 gigs and all. They sound like fun...Over here,at WS1888 East Coast meetings, I sit in front of a photo of Caz, with a photo of Alan Sharp nearby,while I bend the elbow...Occasionally,I'll put Sharp's photo close to Caz's and have to jump up like Buster Badass and give him "the eye"...and then move Alan's photo back to its original spot. The meetings go pretty well [ I do all the speaking ], but sometimes I heckle myself,especially when its close to another beer and I just won't stop speaking....thats when the furniture starts flying. I admit I am a rough crowd. Hopefully, the tone of these meetings will be without all the badinage and bad manners that have plagued the first two. I'm down to one folding chair and on the third alarm clock. I'll never get any female members to sit in on a meeting until I get my unruly member under control...

Good to see you posting,pal...

Your friend, How

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector
Username: Philip

Post Number: 660
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2005 - 4:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

How -

"I sit in front of a photo of Caz... while I bend the elbow..."

Err....

"I sit in front of a photo of Caz with a photo of Alan Sharp nearby while I bend the elbow..."

Err....

"Bend the elbow?". Interesting euphamism. Not since David Radka's obsession with Glenn has the homoerotic element of Casebook been so prevalent. Was it the moustache that started it?

PHILIP
Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd!

Howard Brown
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 817
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2005 - 5:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yikes ! I've gotta be a little more careful with them there common colloquialisms ! I didn't mean bend the elbow that way,Phil..I meant "bending an elbow" as in toss back a beer....and I wasn't looking at Al's photo doing that.

note to self...that was a close one....watch yourself...Phil's on to you..

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 4809
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2005 - 5:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

How, watch the word "toss."

Robert

Howard Brown
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 829
Posted on Saturday, August 20, 2005 - 12:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Double Yikes ! Now I have the Chazz on my azz !!

...and not that way.

I forgot what "toss" meant over there,Robert...Thanks for the reminder.

At my ECWS1888 meetings,no one,and I mean no one,not even Mountain Man Sharp,makes a move on my gal...I may not even bring Alan's photo to the next meeting,come to think of it.

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Jdpegg

Post Number: 2851
Posted on Sunday, August 21, 2005 - 6:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi everyone,

men hey!! tut tut tut at this thread, its getting out of hand now!

Jenni

frogg
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2005 - 4:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

How,
After reading about your East Coast meetings I've decided not to send you the phone number of Anna Wrack the stripper. It will only end in tears.

ps - what are your interim meetings like?

Frogg.

Howard Brown
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 843
Posted on Monday, August 22, 2005 - 5:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Frogg....

By a strange,almost miraculous I'd say,coincidence,the security has been beefed up for future meetings. I now have a section of the kitchen cordoned off for ladies and them whats civilized. Fighting is verboten and we now have a spittoon. I got tired,myself,of slippin' and slidin' like Tanya Harding on the floor....

So,cut me some slack and send that phone number on over to Mr. No-more-roughhouse....

Adrian Morris
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, August 26, 2005 - 2:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Please, gentlemen, control yourselves!!!
Yet, you paint a vivid picture.

Howard Brown
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 868
Posted on Saturday, August 27, 2005 - 2:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dear Adrian...

Is the proposed WS1888 Special as advertised in the last [ great,by the way..] issue of the Journal a "special" issue that you have to obtain separately or is it included in the subscription?

Thanks....

Robert Clack
Chief Inspector
Username: Rclack

Post Number: 650
Posted on Sunday, September 25, 2005 - 3:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all,

Next Saturday is the next meeting of The Whitechapel Society 1888. The guest speaker tonight will be Stephen Butt, and he will be discussing 'Robert James Lees and the Psychic hunt for Jack the Ripper' (Jenni, will you be there?). Stephen has been researching Robert Lees for the past 20 years now and his talk tonight will add some insight into the man who is probably only known to Ripper folk through Stephen Knights book.

I should also like to remind members that before Stephen's talk tonight, The Whitechapel Society will hold its first A.G.M meeting, which will start at 6 p.m and all members are invited.

Rob

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2938
Posted on Sunday, September 25, 2005 - 3:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Rob,
no sadly I wont be there. (well sadly for me at anyrate!)

But I am sure Stephen's talk will be great.

Jenni

ps i have a pic of RJL and sons as my wallpaper, am i a sado?
"You know I'm not gonna diss you on the Internet
Cause my momma taught me better than that."

Robert Clack
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 651
Posted on Sunday, September 25, 2005 - 4:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jenni, I'm gutted, I'll have to wait another week to meet you.
And no I wouldn't say you'r a sado, my wallpaper is a picture of me, my mum and one of my sisters about 1970, thats scary.

Rob

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 752
Posted on Sunday, September 25, 2005 - 8:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Rob - that picture looks either Scottish or Icelandic! And Steve Butt owes me copyright - I gave him that title!

Jenni - Did you mean saddo or indeed sado? There's quite a difference, you know, and some depressed people might get quite a shock if they confused them.

PHILIP

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2939
Posted on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 12:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Philip,
I think you know what i meant
lol
shut it!!

Jenni

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2940
Posted on Monday, September 26, 2005 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ps Rob
which one is you lol
Jenni

frogg
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, September 23, 2005 - 6:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all,
Just a reminder of the next WS1888 meeting.
Saturday October 1st 2005, Princess Alice (City Darts pub). 7.00pm

Stephen Butt presents:-
'ROBERT JAMES LEES & THE PSYCHIC HUNT FOR JACK THE RIPPER'

Recent meetings have been very well attended so get there early to book your seat!

Frogg.

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 5072
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 6:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jenni, Rob is the one saying, "Our shed used to be two feet further to the west."

Robert

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 755
Posted on Tuesday, September 27, 2005 - 7:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Robert - Hee hee hee. Naughty. Though I don't think Rob will disagree with you.

Frogg - I take it being there at 3pm on Saturday means I will get a good seat?

Jenni - I will give Stephen your regards. But he might pick them up psychically on an omnibus.

PHILIP

Robert Clack
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 658
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 5:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Mr Linford, most amusing

Phil, it's Grangemouth, Scotland.

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 758
Posted on Wednesday, September 28, 2005 - 7:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Rob - that just goes to show how brilliant I am, doesn't it?

PHILIP

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2944
Posted on Thursday, September 29, 2005 - 7:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Philip,

he MIGHT do that, but some how I think you are confused!

and blowing your own trumpet too!!

Jenni

Alan Sharp
Chief Inspector
Username: Ash

Post Number: 820
Posted on Friday, September 30, 2005 - 6:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Rob, was this the one you were talking about at the last meeting when you said you had a photograph of yourself while you still had hair!

"I hate to advocate drugs, alcohol, violence, or insanity to anyone, but they've always worked for me" - Hunter S. Thompson (1939-2005)
Visit my website - http://www.ashbooks.co.uk/

Robert Clack
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 661
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2005 - 3:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thank you Alan, my friend. Actually I've got some of me with a mop top, but they are to terrifying to post.

Rob

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 768
Posted on Saturday, October 01, 2005 - 8:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I wish I could say "Good meeting tonight", but I wasn't there for much of it so I can't!

I'd been there since 3pm running through things for Brighton with Andy and Adam, then dashed upstairs for half the AGM.

Liza was her normal naughty self. She has some nice WS1888 badges which are quite tasteful. Caz bought 2 and you don't need me to tell you what she did with them.

The speaker tonight was Steve Butt who was talking on the life of RJ Lees. It was going down very well and everyone was very attentive when I had to leave to go and do a Ripper walk for a group of 30 or so from Cheltenham.

Anyways, I managed to take one photo of the evening before I left. It's not a very flattering one of Steve (got him at a bad moment!) but nevertheless...

butt

PHILIP

Robert Clack
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 662
Posted on Sunday, October 02, 2005 - 5:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Phil, everyone

Not a great turnout last night, which was a shame as Stephen gave a superb talk on the life of Robert James Lees. Those who didn't turn up (and those who left early, Phil) will no doubt kick themselves because Stephen finished his talk with some fascinating new info about one of Lees daughters and a possible Ripper connection. I highlighted the word possible as research is still ongoing and a report will appear in the next issue of 'The Whitechapel Society 1888' journal, which is in December. If you are not a subscriber, you can subscribe securely at the 'The Whitechapel Society 1888' Website http://www.whitechapelsociety.com/

Rob

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2948
Posted on Sunday, October 02, 2005 - 5:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Philip,

yeah i'm sure Stephen will love you for that one!!

Jenni

frogg
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, October 02, 2005 - 4:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks to all those members who came to the AGM and to Stephen Butt's talk on Robert J. Lees.

It was a smashing day all round!

Frogg.

Matt
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, October 06, 2005 - 5:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Damn it I was gutted not to be able to attend, and out of pocket too since I had booked my train ticket ages ago, unfortunately my father-in-law has been taken ill so obviously I needed to stay home this time. Life eh? Have to wait till December now I suppose.
Love Matt

Adrian Morris
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, October 15, 2005 - 4:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yes, gang.

The December one is not to be missed. We will have David Swinden and Peter Kennison doing a talk called 'Under The Blue Lamp' But, it doesn't stop there. We have a raffle with great prizes and most attendees will be in fancy dress to reflect the times. Oh, and before we all forget, we will have the new copy of the 'Journal' out and about.

Saturday 3rd December 2005, 'Princess Alice' (formerly - 'The City Darts') at 7:00pm onwards.

ADRIAN (WS1888 Journal EDITOR).

frogg
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, October 13, 2005 - 5:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Matt, we wondered where you were!
I hope your father in law gets well soon and we all look forward to seeing you at the December meeting.

Frogg.

frogg Moody
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, November 15, 2005 - 3:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Its not long to go now till the WS1888 Christmas meeting - Saturday 3rd December 2005 at the Princess Alice.

Don't miss David Swinden & Peter Kennison as they present, 'BEHIND THE BLUE LAMP'

Behind the Blue Lamp explores the often colourful history of policing in East London and is a serious look at the police culture.

Help us celebrate the first year of The WS1888 - we look forward to seeing you all there!

Frogg.
WS1888

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 888
Posted on Friday, November 18, 2005 - 8:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Frogg.

I'm afraid I won't be able to make this meeting... but to make up for it I am sending George in my place. It's about time you lot met him.

PHILIP

Robert Clack
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 676
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2005 - 9:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi All,

Another great evening last night. Peter Kennison and David Swinden gave a superb talk on the history of Policing in Tower Hamlets, and more specifically a detailed look at the Police Stations in the Tower Hamlets area. They were also signing copies of there book "Behind the Blue Lamp. Policing North and East London". I bought my copy last night so I haven't had a chance to read it yet, but on browsing the book it is superbly illustrated and if it is anything like there talk, then it will be a must have.

Here's some pictures I took.

Alan Sharp came as Sherlock Holmes

Phil's been letting himself go lately

Here's Howard Brown's early Christmas present

And to me the highlight of the evening was the lovely Lindsey Siviter entertaining the members with some songs from Oliver.

Rob

Howard Brown
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1216
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2005 - 10:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bob:

Er..I forgot to mention that I celebrate Kwanzaa,Jellied Eel Week,Hanukkah,and Boxer Day as well as Christmas. This one above is a great start...very nice photo of a very nice lady. I'm runnin' outta wall for all her photos..

One question Bob...Phil looks like he got lumped up a bit. Are those bruises on his otherwise rosey [ upper ] cheeks? Say it ain't so...

Robert Clack
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 677
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2005 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Howard,

Phil dirtied himself up and said he was turning up in his character of George Hutchinson (didn't notice any difference myself)but at least he washed behind his ears.

Rob

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 903
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2005 - 7:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Clack - shut yer face or I'll shut yer bleedin' ugly mush for ya.

GEORGE

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Severn

Post Number: 2682
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2005 - 7:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sounds like Rob needs to button his lip or Hutch"ll land him a knuckle sandwich!

Howard Brown
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1219
Posted on Monday, December 05, 2005 - 6:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Phil:

Don't sweat it,buddy ! No one bought the thought that you went to the soap and cleaned those sidewalls....I know you're just like me and shower in the rain. Bob's just being silly..

More photos,Ma !!!

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 3340
Posted on Monday, December 05, 2005 - 12:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

MORE photos chaps!!!!!!

Lovely one of Caz and Lyndsey!!!!!!

.....err and Philip....... Alan looks good too!

Suzi
x

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 3341
Posted on Monday, December 05, 2005 - 12:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oooooooooooooooooops Lindsey!!!!!!! sorry Lindsey!!!!

Looks like an 'As long as he needs me' moment there...sigh.

Suzi

Caroline Anne Morris
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Caz

Post Number: 2393
Posted on Tuesday, December 06, 2005 - 5:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yep Suzi - Lindsey gave us a splendid rendition of that one - my personal favourite - plus 'It's a Fine Life' and 'Oompah-pah' (sp?) from Oliver! Her encore was 'Mack (or Jack) the Knife'.

You really should have been there, girl!

Love,

Caz
XXX

beindafromhenmans
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, December 06, 2005 - 8:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I think the brave people who dress up ought to be rewarded.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.