Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Archive through August 22, 2005 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » General Discussion » Annual Conferences on Jack the Ripper » UK Conference October 2005 » Archive through August 22, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Adam Wood
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, February 20, 2004 - 11:04 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dear all,

Following the highly successful UK Jack the Ripper Conference in Liverpool 2003, we are very pleased to announce preliminary details for the next UK Jack the Ripper Conference in 2005. The date is 7-9 October 2005 and the venue will be the historical seaside town of Brighton in East Sussex. You will shortly receive information about how to register.

A dedicated website will be set up for this Conference and you will be able to register for updates and bookings then.

Further information will be published in the March issue of Ripperologist (subscribe now at www.ripperologist.info!).

In the meantime please remember these dates!

Regards,

Your Conference Organisers
Claudia Aliffe and Adam Wood

Jennifer D. Pegg
Inspector
Username: Jdpegg

Post Number: 235
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 9:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi
Don't take this the wrong way, but being relativly new to conference/ subscribing to ripperologist i was wondering how all this works. For example, is it run by ripperologist, who decides who talks how does it all work etc
cheers

Jennifer D. Pegg

Liza Hopkinson
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 12:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Jennifer
If you want to subscribe to the Ripperologist you need to contact Coral Kelly, it is published 6 times a year
The Cloak & Dagger Club meets at the City Darts in The East End of London on the first Saturday of Feb, April, June, August, October and December (the Christmas do) also there are interim meetings on the months in-between. If you want to come to a meeting just turn up at the pub late afternoon and you'll be made very welcome. We always have interesting speakers followed by a good social evening.
The Conference is being organised by Claudia Aliffe, the last one in Liverpool was fantastic and not to be missed.
Hope this helps a bit
If you need any more information, please mail me at:
liza@lhopkinson.freeserve.co.uk
Cheers
Liza

Adam Wood
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, February 22, 2004 - 1:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Jennifer

Claudia and myself will be organising the Conference as a separate entity from Ripperologist. However, we will be working closely with Ripperologist as its Editor, Paul Begg, will be liaising with speakers for the event, and as I'm responsible for production of the magazine we'll be placing exclusive news in its pages, as well as on the official Conference website which we're hoping to have online within the week.

I'll post here when the site is up and running; you'll be able to register either online at the site or via a form in the March Ripperologist.

If you can't wait 18 months for Brighton, register for Baltimore now!

Adam

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 690
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2004 - 3:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Adam,Claudia and all,
Just been trawling through the Baltimore pix.....they look wonderfully familiar!!!!
Right send me the details re Brighton via email if necessary!!!!or I may be forced to sign up to Ripperologist!!!if not!! (joke!) Is there any chance of getting hold of Michael Huie for Brighton as he couldn't make Liverpool,God!!!!! want to know the real truth about this raven!!!
Cheers!!
Suzi x

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1065
Posted on Thursday, August 05, 2004 - 5:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

GOD APRIL the last time I had a look at the Baltimore pix! God they look familiar!
Looking forward to Brighton and details etc

Best!

Suzi x

Nina Thomas
Inspector
Username: Nina

Post Number: 151
Posted on Thursday, December 09, 2004 - 1:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sounds very interesting as I have never attended a Jack The Ripper conference or visited England.
Are Yankees invited?

Nina

Alan Sharp
Chief Inspector
Username: Ash

Post Number: 683
Posted on Thursday, December 09, 2004 - 2:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nina

All are invited, the conference has people coming from America, Australia, even Africa. But places are filling up fast, so if you want to go you will need to get your deposit in soon. Email Claudia Aliffe at contact@ripperconference.com to find out the best way to book.
"Everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise."

Nina Thomas
Inspector
Username: Nina

Post Number: 152
Posted on Thursday, December 09, 2004 - 2:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Alan,

Thank you! I will contact her later today.

Nina

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Severn

Post Number: 1271
Posted on Thursday, December 09, 2004 - 5:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Alan ,thanks for the reminder and email address.
Look forward to seeing you both there!
Natalie

Phil Hill
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, December 10, 2004 - 2:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have never thought of attending a JtR conference before, but having sampled Casebook in recent weeks, I might well do so in 05.

it would be nice to put faces to screen-names.

Phil

Dan Norder
Inspector
Username: Dannorder

Post Number: 425
Posted on Friday, December 10, 2004 - 7:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Phil,

A lot of our faces can be seen by clicking the links on our names in the left hand column.

Of course meeting everyone in person sounds like a good idea too.

Dan Norder, editor, Ripper Notes

Claudia Oliver
Sergeant
Username: Liverpool2003

Post Number: 16
Posted on Thursday, January 13, 2005 - 7:14 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just thought I should let you all know that there are only 17 places left for October's conference. If you haven't already registered as a delegate please hurry - I doubt these will last long!

Regards,

Claudia

Claudia Oliver
Sergeant

Post Number: 17
Posted on Thursday, January 27, 2005 - 11:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi guys - just to warn anyone that still hasn't registered for the conference that there are now only 11 places left!!!

Yours,

Claudia Aliffe, Conference Administrator

Claudia Oliver
Sergeant

Post Number: 18
Posted on Monday, July 11, 2005 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all,

Just a quick reminder for anyone who has not yet registered for the UK conference this October in Brighton, that there are only a handful of places left to fill. We are rapidly approaching our deadlines and we will soon be able to announce our speaker list in full. Watch this space!

Regards,

Claudia Aliffe
Conference Administrator

Christopher T George
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Chrisg

Post Number: 1620
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2005 - 1:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Who of you is going to be in Brighton? Speak up!

Chris
Christopher T. George
North American Editor
Ripperologist
http://www.ripperologist.info
http://christophertgeorge.blogspot.com/

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2848
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2005 - 3:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

chris,
your getting sooo demanding!

Yeah i will see you there!

I hope!

Jenni

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2319
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2005 - 4:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

See ya Chris!Can"t believe there will actually be a banquet too!Sounds great!
Natalie

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Robert

Post Number: 4810
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2005 - 5:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Natalie, if there are any sausage rolls left over, I'll give you my snailmail address.

Robert

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2322
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2005 - 6:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well Robert I doubt if I dare-we have all got to get dressed up and be on our best behaviour-no smuggling in "doggie bags"!Oh and I don"t even own an evening dress-never have!Its got me a bit bothered-think I"ll go into hiding!
Natalie

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 4811
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2005 - 6:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Natalie, admit it : you're going to scoff all the sausage rolls.

Couldn't you shove some in your handbag?

Robert

Howard Brown
Chief Inspector
Username: Howard

Post Number: 821
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2005 - 6:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

May I suggest to the persons in charge of the upcoming Brighton Conference,that they either film it or at least have the speeches transcribed for purchase ?. It would be to everyone's benefit to read what the speakers had to say this October.

Same goes for Baltimore. Cassettes or an available copy of the speakers text would be a profitable [ not only $$$$, but for educational purposes ] endeavor.

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2323
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2005 - 6:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Robert,for the last time...I am practising "ladylike etiquette" and "table manners" so that I dont lose my nerve and do a bunk!

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 4812
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2005 - 7:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Natalie, I think you start with the outside knife and fork and work your way in.

I can see this is a posh do.

Robert

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector
Username: Philip

Post Number: 665
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2005 - 8:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Robert - is it my arse!

They've got ME talking after the banquet.

Quality slides out of view....

PHILIP
Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd!

Chris Scott
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Chris

Post Number: 2163
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2005 - 8:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'll be there guys, look forward to meeting you all
I'm speaking on the Saturday afternoon on the subject of Kelly
Chris

Bob Hinton
Inspector
Username: Bobhinton

Post Number: 350
Posted on Saturday, August 20, 2005 - 5:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

They didn't tell me they would be using knives and forks!!

Bob

Caroline Anne Morris
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Caz

Post Number: 2042
Posted on Saturday, August 20, 2005 - 5:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Finger buffet?

Finger my arse!

Nats,

You mean you take your dress off in the evening? How dare you even think of upstaging me in my bunny costume?

Love,

Common as Muck Caz
XXX

Howard Brown
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 833
Posted on Saturday, August 20, 2005 - 6:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"me in my bunny costume"..

You've gotta be kidding me...Give me a heart attack,Caz !!!!..How far is Brighton in swimming-miles?

If I show up in goggles and trunks,can I get in?

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2325
Posted on Saturday, August 20, 2005 - 7:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well to be quite frank I don"t know whether I"m on my arse or my elbow here---!
I hope Caz that you are not going to be "Bunnying around" so much that you encourage a string of Howard type clones to be peeping over the walls of the Brighton Hotel doing "Chad acts"all weekend!
Nats

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 4816
Posted on Saturday, August 20, 2005 - 8:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Caz, don't wear the bunny costume - you'll have nowhere to hide the sausage rolls I want you to send me.

Robert

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 668
Posted on Saturday, August 20, 2005 - 9:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Caz -

"Finger my arse!"

Is it really appropriate to put such things when a vulnerable Howard is reading this thread?

And if you are wearing a bunny costume I am wearing my infamous cabbage costume.

I'm sure there's some people on the periphery who will be wearing a bunny-boiler costume.

PHILIP
x

John Ruffels
Inspector
Username: Johnr

Post Number: 433
Posted on Saturday, August 20, 2005 - 11:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hmmm..Evening All,
I'm sorry I didn't delay my visit to Brighton till
October.
It looks like the Conference will be crowded with eccentric personalities.
One minute there was an attempt at PROPER TONE on this thread, next minute the "A---" word appeared, and suddenly evening dress and the proper knives and forks went out the window.
By the looks of it, Howard, an audio tape of this lot would probably sound like a Pete and Dud effort.
I'll be interested to see who will be speaking at this Brighton Conference, Claudia.
And I agree with you Howard: have past speakers ensured their best efforts were enshrined on Casebook or in one of the illustrious JTR journals?
I suppose the next UK Conference will be at' "A"Words' Heath!

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 670
Posted on Sunday, August 21, 2005 - 4:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

John

I have always intended to give Casebook a copy of my lecture once it is delivered for the site, but it might be a bit too entertaining for you to handle.

PHILIP

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2849
Posted on Sunday, August 21, 2005 - 5:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i was just going to wear an old sack...

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 4818
Posted on Sunday, August 21, 2005 - 6:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jenni, I'm sure you and Caz will look very sweet.

Robert

Howard Brown
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 836
Posted on Sunday, August 21, 2005 - 8:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nats...

Who would want to clone me?
"a string of Howard type clones"..yikes !

John...

Seriously,someone should ask Adam Wood or that Ms. Oliver to consider it...Some of the people that will speak do NOT post here and their input or research should be heard or read. I can't do it John...

...I'm halfway to Bermuda right now and I've just spotted my first shark...so I gotta get back to my backstroke.

Swimmingly yours,
Howie Weissmuller

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2861
Posted on Sunday, August 21, 2005 - 4:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

looking forward to it already, roll on October!!

Jenni
"You know I'm not gonna diss you on the Internet
Cause my momma taught me better than that."

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2328
Posted on Sunday, August 21, 2005 - 6:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi John,
I think the innocuous mention of the "A " word by Philip acted like a champagne cork to an already over excited Caz already putting the finishing touches to her "Bunny Suit"-tail and all-and not giving two hoots as to whether Howard is about to be visited by the men in White Coats as a result!
As for myself I am just hoping
AP will arrive with a spare "wolf Suit" which I can don on and become invisible while not missing any of the fun and games![and having observed that crowd from the Whitechapel Historical[?] Society--- Oh Boy! There will be some "Fun and Games" ---thats for certain!!!
...and John-if you too are partial to lots of such hanky panky- it is indeed a pity you took your trip so early-you may have missed out on the trip of a lifetime!
Still its never too late to jump on board - and sign yourself up for some smoke and stagger!
Natalie
Jenny-thats a damn good idea a sack!Maybe some long johns too!

Caroline Anne Morris
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Caz

Post Number: 2043
Posted on Monday, August 22, 2005 - 4:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Robert,

Caz, don't wear the bunny costume - you'll have nowhere to hide the sausage rolls I want you to send me.

Don't you believe it. I'll try to squeeze in a couple of Eccles cakes too... they are the currant favourite apparently.

Hi Nats,

It's just that Philip's use of the a word, in conjunction with your fears about posh nosh etc instantly conjured up the spectre of Ricky Tomlinson and that immortal line of his. That plus the fact I was posting late on Saturday night when I was a bit tiddly.

Bottoms up!

Love,

Caz
X

PS Only joking about the bunny costume. If I lower the tone now, everyone should be pleasantly surprised by the reserve shown in Brighton.

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2332
Posted on Monday, August 22, 2005 - 5:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Caz,
Ricky Tomlinson is spot on with it too[as was Philip!].
Us Northerners believe it really underlines the point far better than the more polite "Come off it".
BTW Caz,you mustn"t be quite such a tease as this for pity"s sake[I will,no I won"t]...think of poor Howard and his manic flights of fancy
and the deleterious effects it all has on his blood pressure!.......come to think of it he has gone ever so quiet the last couple of days----you OK there Howie?..............Hey there!
Nats
x

Howard Brown
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 844
Posted on Monday, August 22, 2005 - 5:54 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"Manic flights of fancy", my butt,woman !

You try typing and swimming out here at latitude 88,longitude 55 and about only 1800 miles from shore.

These sharks are also interested in my blood pressure [ thank you very much ! ]....but there's no pressure involved,as its just the blood that they really want.

Tease on toots...it gives me more reason to reach the beach at Brighton.

Howie Armada

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2334
Posted on Monday, August 22, 2005 - 6:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Howie,
Good to know you haven"t been confined to your room!
re all this over exercise -
fitness is one thing-but when it comes to dealing with a hotel full of similarly over excited males you"ll need to take heed!Will you be up for it-thats the million dollar question!

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 4832
Posted on Monday, August 22, 2005 - 8:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Howard's a classy guy. He takes his spittoon while swimming the Atlantic. He'll make it to Brighton.

PS How, while you're passing Devon, could you pick up some clotted cream for me? Ta.

Robert

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2857
Posted on Monday, August 22, 2005 - 8:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

LOOK WHAT HAPPENS WHEN I LEAVE THIS THREAD FOR 48 HRS!!!!!

Caz----A challenge to my Billingsgate Fishwife crown coming on??

Bob----Sod the knives and forks....just remember to bring some extra napkins!!

Nats----Sod being polite and 'dressed up!'!No matter how much people pretend to look seriously smart at the start......somehow the Fall of the Roman Empire springs to mind by the end!

He he!!!

Suz

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2335
Posted on Monday, August 22, 2005 - 9:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Now Suzi,tut,tut-please no fish wife"s outfit for Caz, indeed!Caz has worked her pretty little fingers to the bone making her Bunny Suit!
However if you are going to be wearing your fish wife attire it may yet come in handy coz Suzi,someone is going to have to set about all them there "Howard clones" ,lined up outside and getting very bedraggled with sea spray just hoping for a gander at Caz in this "ere Bunny Suit!
So ...hmmm ... fish wife "fancy dress" may provide just the excuse to give them all a damn good thrashing with a few manky and oversized wet fish......what a good idea ...think I"ll abandon my wolf suit and join you!
Hugs and kisses
Nats
xxxx

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 672
Posted on Monday, August 22, 2005 - 11:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hmm...

Wolves eat bunnies. Bunnies eat cabbages. Who do I eat?

PHILIP

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2337
Posted on Monday, August 22, 2005 - 12:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Listen Darling you dont have to appear as a cabbage for gawds sake!Why not go as The Chief of Police-Sir Robert Anderson say..think of the power buzz!Youv"e got just the build for it too-with those strong sturdy thighs....dont go as a gabbage Philip....that would really upset the apple cart!
Nats
x
ps I am rethinking my outfit right now!

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2865
Posted on Monday, August 22, 2005 - 12:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Philip,
cabbages use the suns energy to photosynthesise. and eat mud

Lol

Okay, I'm blagging!
Jenni
"You know I'm not gonna diss you on the Internet
Cause my momma taught me better than that."

Howard Brown
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 846
Posted on Monday, August 22, 2005 - 4:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Puff..huff..harumph...

Hey Phil !

"Wolves eat bunnies. Bunnies eat cabbages. Who do I eat? "

Try this plankton I've been swallowing for the last 500 miles ! Then complain ! Landlubbing Tourmeister you !!!

My Spongebob Squarepants [ yeah,like no one else watches that except me...] inflatable deflated like the Ostrog thread about twenty minutes ago...its my unbeached whale ass out in the high seas once more....

This clotted cream stuff better be good,R.C....I forgot to take spare clothes. So I'm reaching the beach with just flippers and the fervent hope that most Brits have a sense of humor... The trunks are history,as a school of cod ran an old school number on me and collectively separated my shorts from my body...

Somewhere between Bermuda shortlessand England...

Howie Ederle

(Message edited by howard on August 22, 2005)

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.