Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Archive through August 26, 2004 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » General Discussion » Whitechapel » Pictures of East End » Archive through August 26, 2004 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Chris Scott
Inspector
Username: Chris

Post Number: 324
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 1:40 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

1) Wentworth Street (taken 1896)

went

2) Wheler Street (taken 1912)

wheler

Chris Scott
Inspector

Post Number: 325
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 5:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Candy
Thanks for the comments and glad they are of interest
The Spital Yard pic I think is badly exposed rather than foggy. I have adjusted the colour balance to bring out detail of buildings in the background

spitnew

Mark Andrew Pardoe
Detective Sergeant
Username: Picapica

Post Number: 98
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 5:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Whatho all,

Did you notice the graffiti on the wall of George Yard Buildings. It goes to show graffiti certainly was not unusual in this area and puts the Goulston Street artistry in context.

But I bet there are those who will claim the chalked face is a self portrait of Jack which he drew just after he killed Martha .

Anyway, this is surperb stuff Chris. I love looking at old photos of anywhere but these capture some of the atmosphere of the times.

Cheers, Mark

David O'Flaherty
Detective Sergeant
Username: Oberlin

Post Number: 110
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 6:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Chris,

Thanks for posting the picture of Tabram's landing. On another thread, I'd questioned whether or not it was an enclosed structure but this picture seems to show that it was indeed enclosed.

Dave

John Savage
Detective Sergeant
Username: Johnsavage

Post Number: 56
Posted on Wednesday, July 23, 2003 - 8:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Chris,
Again I must compliment you on these pics.
I find your pic: "3) recovering the dead" to be of great interest as it shows heavy lifting tackle on the bows of a barge.
This will be of absolutely no interest to those who are looking for Jack, but in the maritime world I think it is the earliest illustration I have seen of this type of lift.

Regards,
John Savage

Andrew Spallek
Detective Sergeant
Username: Aspallek

Post Number: 55
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2003 - 12:53 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This is going to sound hokey and I know it's just a trick of the light and shadows, but does anyone else see a "skull" right in the middle of the dust cloud in the above picture of the demolition of the North side of Hanbury Street?

Andy

Monty
Inspector
Username: Monty

Post Number: 192
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2003 - 7:18 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

For the genius called Chris,

Excellent work mate...thank you.

Monty
:-)

Kevin Braun
Sergeant
Username: Kbraun

Post Number: 50
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2003 - 2:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Another...thank you.

"4)An odd footnote. Part of the doorway was saved when demolished and reerected in a private garden." How did you discover that little footnote? Great stuff.

Take care,
Kevin

Christian Jaud
Sergeant
Username: Chrisjd

Post Number: 27
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2003 - 11:40 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Chris (Scott),

thank you for posting the pics from the book "The east end then and now" by Winston G. Ramsey". I think they are phantastic and everyone interested should have seen them.
I really admire the effort you bring up and the time you invest to share all this info with us.

Kevin,
this also answers your question about the footnote re door/private garden: The author mentions that in said book.

I recently took pics of most of these places and as soon as I'll find time I'll post some of them here as well. Will be good to compare. e.g. the place, where George Yard Buildings stood is hardly ever seen in modern pics (the only one here on the casebook shows the archway at the other (wrong) end of Gunthorpe Str.), so I took one of the Wentworth Str. - end showing the modern house which covers the spot of the Tabram murder.

Frying Pan Alley today is a depressing walkway between officeblocks.

The Street with the most "original" atmosphere today is Princelet Str. in my opinion.
Puma Court is phantastic as well.

regards

Christian

Wolf Vanderlinden
Sergeant
Username: Wolf

Post Number: 31
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2003 - 1:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

As Christian has already pointed out these pictures are from Winston G. Ramsey's (editor), book The East End Then and Now. Several months ago there was a discussion on the boards about the photographs from the first edition of Leonard Matters book The Mystery of Jack the Ripper. Someone, I think it may have been Viper, pointed out that there is the possible of copyright infringement if images are placed on the boards from books. As the photographs in Ramsey's book are clearly copyrighted is the placing of these photographs on the boards without any acknowledgement of Ramsey or his book copyright infringement? Does anyone know?

Wolf.

Kevin Braun
Detective Sergeant
Username: Kbraun

Post Number: 51
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2003 - 2:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thank you Christian.

Chris Scott
Inspector

Post Number: 327
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2003 - 5:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Stephen
IN light of the above comments it would be best for the boards if you deleted my posts from this thread and I will not be posting any more
Chris

Ally
Detective Sergeant
Username: Ally

Post Number: 53
Posted on Friday, July 25, 2003 - 5:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Geez Chris,

People call you genius for months and worship at your feet and one little comment sends you running off? You wouldn't be considering authoring a book would you? You have that kind of a temperment. Chill dude. Have a beer on me and learn to ignore the slings and arrows.

Here's a thought. If people have concerns about something and how it might impact the boards, why don't you email Stephen about it rather than splattering it on the boards. Just a thought.

Christian Jaud
Sergeant

Post Number: 28
Posted on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 4:29 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oh goodness,
that all wasn't the intention of my post. I wasn't thinking of copyright problems at all, I really welcomed the posted pics.
I'm really sorry. Best, my post should be deleted, Wolf, what about yours as well?

Christian

Chris Scott
Inspector

Post Number: 328
Posted on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 7:38 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sorry guys- apologies for a badly worded overnight message above. I phrased things badly and people took the wrong meaning - my fault entirely. When I said "i will not be posting any more", I only meant any more pics from the same source as i would not want to cause any problems to the boards - I certainly did not mean I will not be posting at all!!! All the other usual research stuff will still be coming.
I honestly didn't realise the implication for what I was writing and you don't get rid of me that easily!
Regards to all
Chris

Christian Jaud
Sergeant

Post Number: 29
Posted on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 7:57 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Robert Charles Linford
Inspector
Username: Robert

Post Number: 481
Posted on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 9:19 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Phew! Great news, Chris.

Robert

Wolf Vanderlinden
Sergeant

Post Number: 32
Posted on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 3:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hmmm, an interesting response from all. I made a simple query about the copyright of images and am asked to delete my question. Interesting.

Wolf.

Gary Alan Weatherhead
Inspector
Username: Garyw

Post Number: 167
Posted on Saturday, July 26, 2003 - 3:48 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello

Glad to hear of the clarification Chris.

I am sure no-one meant any disrespect to you and your valuable contributions Wolfe.

Lets not have anyone feel offended as I'm sure that was not anyones intention.

All The Best
Gary

Wolf Vanderlinden
Sergeant

Post Number: 34
Posted on Sunday, July 27, 2003 - 3:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Gary.

I harbour no hard feeling towards anyone here on the boards. I just thought that it was an interesting response to my question.

Wolf.

Tommy Simpson
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, July 24, 2003 - 10:12 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Remarkable photograph's Chris never seen most of these before,very good work. Did you take the one of the George Yard building landing? If you did could you give us a running commentary on the picture i.e. where were the doors to the dwelling's situated, what are the railings seen in the background, etc,
Tommy

Robert Clack
Detective Sergeant
Username: Rclack

Post Number: 110
Posted on Friday, August 15, 2003 - 12:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all

I thought I would post some photos I took on a recent trip to the East End. Some are a lot older but may be of interest.

This building use to be the head quarters of Bethnal Green Police Station where the investigation into Mary Ann Nichols murder began.

This is a close up the entrance to Coomercial Street Police station

Another view of Commercial Street Police Station

Monty
Inspector

Post Number: 221
Posted on Friday, August 15, 2003 - 12:11 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Robert,

Nice pics.

Did you notice if the Bells was open ?

Monty

Robert Clack
Detective Sergeant

Post Number: 111
Posted on Friday, August 15, 2003 - 12:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This is Commercial Street looking North. The 'Queens Head' public house is the corner building on the right. 'The Ten Bells' can be seen in the distance.

The Working Lads institue is on the right (where the 'Busters' sign is). Next to the Whitechapel Underground Station.

And finaly two views of Essex Wharf about a year before it was demolished.

Robert Clack
Detective Sergeant

Post Number: 112
Posted on Friday, August 15, 2003 - 12:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Monty

I was there a bit early. I think it may still be open, unfortuately its got horrible black windows so you can't see in, to see if its open for business. I should be in the area again within the next month so I try and see for sure.

All the best

Rob

Andrew Spallek
Detective Sergeant
Username: Aspallek

Post Number: 78
Posted on Friday, August 15, 2003 - 1:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It was open a couple weeks ago when I was there (if it's the one I'm thinking of). It was under major rennovation a few years ago.

Andy

Monty
Inspector

Post Number: 222
Posted on Monday, August 18, 2003 - 11:27 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Rob, Andy,

Yeah, it does have the look of the disused about it.

I last went bout xmas time. I should be in the area next week.

The reason I asked is I was wondering if that Eiorsh tottie was still pint pulling there ?

Monty

Chantel Kidder
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2004 - 6:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, I would like to know if anyone has a picture os old-time Buck's Row. I am doing a report, and need a picture to complete a clip I am doing. Please and thank you!!! If you can, send it to my e-mail please!

Chantel Kidder
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, May 15, 2004 - 6:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, I would like to know if anyone has a picture os old-time Buck's Row. I am doing a report, and need a picture to complete a clip I am doing. Please and thank you!!! If you can, send it to my e-mail please!

Robert Clack
Inspector

Post Number: 285
Posted on Sunday, August 08, 2004 - 1:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all,

Just some photos I took yesterday,

Alderney Road, Tollet Street is first on the left,

Tollet Street, east side from Alderney Road,

Tollet Street, west side from Alderney Road,

Robert Clack
Inspector

Post Number: 286
Posted on Sunday, August 08, 2004 - 1:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This is the North East corner of Berner Street. These buildings are the the only buildings still standing from 1888,

Whitechapel Road, North side. The Board School in Bucks Row, can be seen in the back ground. And to the far left is the Underground Station and the Working Lads Institute.

Commercial Street looking South,

This photo I took last year, it is all covered up now and may be demolished soon. It is at the Aldgate end of Commercial Road opposite the Fire Station, and was there at the time of the murders. The name on the sign is J. J & S. W. CHALK

Howard Brown
Sergeant
Username: Howard

Post Number: 41
Posted on Sunday, August 08, 2004 - 2:51 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks a lot for posting these great photos,Robert !!! All the row homes remind me of Philadelphia.
Howard

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Robert

Post Number: 2796
Posted on Sunday, August 08, 2004 - 3:27 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Rob, thanks for posting those.

Robert

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Severn

Post Number: 1032
Posted on Sunday, August 08, 2004 - 4:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Brilliant photos Robert.I loved the one of Berner Street.I believe the working Mens Education Club
next to Dutfields Yard looked just like the building in your picture[the one NOT painted red].
You really capture something Robert----its as though the buildings are trying to tell us something!
Best Natalie

Robert Clack
Inspector

Post Number: 287
Posted on Sunday, August 08, 2004 - 5:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks all.

Hi Natalie, it's an identical frontage, but a different roof. Shame about the other building being painted that ghastly red, but at least it's still standing.
I had a good walk around the area yesterday (my feet are killing me) and I had a walk through some different streets that I never walked through before, and there are some some great contemporary buildings hidden down the side streets or sandwiched between some modern buildings. I would have taken some more photos if I hadn't run out of film. Next time I will be better prepared.

All the best

Rob

Robert W. House
Detective Sergeant
Username: Robhouse

Post Number: 111
Posted on Sunday, August 08, 2004 - 7:53 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Robert.
Excellent, clear photos.
Is there any possibility of you taking some shots of Aaron Kosminski's relatives' addresses at 3 Sion Square and 16 Greenfield St.?

Rob H

Robert Clack
Inspector

Post Number: 288
Posted on Monday, August 09, 2004 - 3:59 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Rob H,

I should be in the area again in the next two weeks. I will have a look and see if anything is still there for you.

All the best

Rob C

John Malcolm
Police Constable
Username: Johnm

Post Number: 9
Posted on Monday, August 09, 2004 - 6:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Rob & Rob,
Sion Square is now gone, but the current Mulberry Street is very close to where it was. The old Mulberry Street now is run together with Plumber's Row, so it's a little tough figuring out exactly where you are after the bell foundry.

John

Robert Clack
Inspector

Post Number: 289
Posted on Tuesday, August 10, 2004 - 3:52 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks John,

I'll have to compare an old map with a new one and try and get my bearings from that.

Rob

Robert Clack
Inspector

Post Number: 292
Posted on Thursday, August 19, 2004 - 5:07 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Rob H, John

The situation is worse than John said. All of the buildings in the area were built within the last 60 years, some a lot more recent. There has been some name changes which have been confusing as well.
Firstly Union Row which ran from the top of Mulberry Street to Union Street and had Sion Square at the Mulberry Street end is now called Mullberry Street and has been extended to Plummer's Row. The old Mulberry Street doesn't exist anymore except for a short section at the Commercial Road end.

This is Union Row (now Mulberry Street) taken from Plummer's Row. Sion Square would have been about half way on the right.

This is what is behind that building. The buildings on Sion Square would probably have covered the car park on the left.

This is Plummer's Row, the start of the new Mullberry Street is towards the end on the right.

This is all that is left of the old Mullberry Street. Now called Weyhill Road

Robert Clack
Inspector

Post Number: 293
Posted on Thursday, August 19, 2004 - 5:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Greenfield Street is now called Greenfield Road.

This is Greenfield Street from Commercial Road

This is the western side of Greenfield Street

These are two pictures of Settles Street which runs parallel with Greenfield Street. The buildings may be similar to what was standing in the area at the time.

And this is Fordham Street which runs off Settles Street

Rob

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1064
Posted on Thursday, August 19, 2004 - 5:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Rob,thanks for more great photos.The big Atlantis Art shop is in Plummers Row now.It used to be in Brick Lane.
natalie

Robert Clack
Inspector

Post Number: 295
Posted on Thursday, August 19, 2004 - 5:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Natalie,

I wondered what it was, I thought it was some sort of club! I should have taken a closer look.

And finally. No I didn't take these pictures, I'm not that old.

Commercial Street 1950, Duval Street is first left. The building nearest to the left is where the car park is now.

Winthrop Street about 1910. I first saw this picture in an old issue of Ripperologist. I should be getting a clearer photo of Winthop Street in the next couple of weeks. I will post it when I do.

Barbers slaughter yard is I think last building on the left.

A big thanks to Tower Hamlets Local History Library for the pictures. The staff there are very friendly and helpful.

Rob

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1067
Posted on Thursday, August 19, 2004 - 6:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks for all these Rob.these last two are priceless!I cant see the Board School in Winthrop Street-must be the opposite end!Also Duval Street from Commercial street looks quite tidy and neat 62 years later!
Natalie

Robert Clack
Inspector

Post Number: 296
Posted on Thursday, August 19, 2004 - 6:14 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Natalie

I should have said, the picture was taken from Brady Street, so the board school would be more or less to the right of the last building on the the left. The building on the right hand corner was still standing up till about 10 to 12 years ago, and I am gutted that I never took a picture of it. I just didn't think it was important enough at the time. Silly sod I am.

Rob

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1075
Posted on Friday, August 20, 2004 - 4:22 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Never mind Rob,the ones you did take are superb.
Natalie

Robert Clack
Inspector

Post Number: 300
Posted on Friday, August 20, 2004 - 6:33 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just a correction to the Plummer's Row photo.
The new Mulberry Street is towards the end on the left, not right as I wrote.

And this is a 1894 map of the area with the new layout superimposed on top, which I hope makes it a bit clearer.

Robert Clack
Inspector

Post Number: 306
Posted on Wednesday, August 25, 2004 - 5:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all

Winthrop Street around 1910

Courtesy of Tower Hamlets Local History Library.

Monty
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1320
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 3:32 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Rob,

Have you been intouch with Scott M?

Monty

PS top pics
Im off to see the Psy-chia-taay........just to see if Im de-men-taaay. Kiss my bad self.
-Aaron Kosminski.

Robert Clack
Inspector

Post Number: 307
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 3:42 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Monty

No, I haven't been in touch with Scott.

Rob

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.