Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

A discrediting ploy? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Suspects » Maybrick, James » The Diary Controversy » A discrediting ploy? « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through October 11, 2005Maria Birchwood50 10-11-05  5:28 pm
Archive through October 20, 2005Mr Poster50 10-20-05  7:06 am
Archive through October 26, 2005Jennifer Pegg50 10-26-05  3:41 pm
Archive through November 01, 2005Caroline Anne Morris50 11-01-05  12:30 pm
Archive through November 07, 2005John V. Omlor50 11-07-05  8:47 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mark Andrew Pardoe
Inspector
Username: Picapica

Post Number: 287
Posted on Monday, November 07, 2005 - 1:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Whatho all,

I'm back after some ten months of giving this site a rest and I note things haven't changed much. The same old roundabout.

I've been on for two minutes haven't been insulted yet. HOW ANNOYING

Oh bogger it, I'm shouting.

Donald Souden
Chief Inspector
Username: Supe

Post Number: 814
Posted on Monday, November 07, 2005 - 2:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mark,

You blankety-blank blank blank @#$%&!!

Welcome back.

Don.
"He was so bad at foreign languages he needed subtitles to watch Marcel Marceau."

Caroline Anne Morris
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Caz

Post Number: 2294
Posted on Tuesday, November 08, 2005 - 9:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Whatho Mark!

Would you like the repetitive insult or the flying insult?

Either way, you've come to the right place - just give it time.

S'funny, but your lucky number, 1,894,032, is exactly three million short of the number of insults clocked up so far on the diary thread - quite uncanny.

Are you gracing us with your presence at the Princess Alice for the Christmas meeting this year? If so, I probably owe you a drink.

Love,

Caz
X

Mark Andrew Pardoe
Inspector

Post Number: 288
Posted on Tuesday, November 08, 2005 - 3:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Whatho Caz and Donald,

I feel much better now thanks.

Caz, I don't know as yet, what's the date? And of course you own me a drink. Doesn't everyone? Monty does and he's never met me.
Cheers, Mark Andrew Pardoe

Christopher T George
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Chrisg

Post Number: 1674
Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2005 - 1:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Mark

Glad to see you back here. I am e-mailing you. And just to make you feel at home, here comes an insult now. duck

Chris
Christopher T. George
North American Editor
Ripperologist
http://www.ripperologist.info
http://christophertgeorge.blogspot.com/

Mark Andrew Pardoe
Inspector

Post Number: 294
Posted on Wednesday, November 09, 2005 - 1:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Whatho all,

What nice welcomes. Is Chris going to fly over from America especially to buy me a pint?

Caroline Anne Morris
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2312
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2005 - 5:30 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Whatho Mark,

The date not to be missed is the first Saturday in December.

Be there or be - absent!

Love,

Caz
X

Mark Andrew Pardoe
Inspector

Post Number: 298
Posted on Monday, November 14, 2005 - 1:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Whatho Caz,

Thanks but bogger it. I'm up in Lincoln that day seeing my elder daughter, the Evil Eleanor. It's the Lincoln Christmas Fair that weekend.

By the way. Where's the Princess Alice? I recognise the name but can't place it.

Caroline Anne Morris
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2321
Posted on Tuesday, November 15, 2005 - 6:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Whatho Mark,

The City Darts, under new management from last January, has returned to its former name, the Princess Alice.

Sorry you can't make it. I'll have to drink your pint.

Love,

Caz
X

Mark Andrew Pardoe
Inspector

Post Number: 300
Posted on Tuesday, November 15, 2005 - 1:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Whatho Caz,

Of course it's the Princess Alice, I should've remembered that.

As a chap who lectures on the history and meanings of pub names, I am very please a pub has reverted to its proper name.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.