Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

A school History Report Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » General Discussion » Help Requests » A school History Report « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jayme Lynn Peffer
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, December 08, 2003 - 7:39 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hey all,
My name is Jayme and I am doing a History Report on George Chapman. This site has been very useful, but I was wondering if anyone had anymore information on this man.(I did post one other thread but I fear it didn't work) Any information at all will help. Pictures, anything. I would greatly apreciate it if anyone who post would get back to me by December 19.(That's when my project is due.)If you could send me an e-mail at XOGportBlondieOX@aol.com
I would probably get to it faster than coming on this site. Thank you very much
~Jayme~
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Gary Alan Weatherhead
Inspector
Username: Garyw

Post Number: 444
Posted on Wednesday, December 10, 2003 - 7:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Jayme

I tried your e-mail, but it didn't go through. I am not an expert on George Chapman per se, but I would be happy to answer any questions you might have about him. Feel free to click on my name and send me a message when my profile pops up.

If you have already gotten the information you need-I wish you good luck on your report

All The Best
Gary

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.