Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Could I interview someone please Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » General Discussion » Help Requests » Could I interview someone please « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bethanie
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2003 - 4:01 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am doing a research paper and I need to interview someone. If you are willing to be interviewed could you please e-mail me as soon as possible thanks. my e-mail address is research_paper_123@yahoo.com

Leanne Perry
Inspector
Username: Leanne

Post Number: 367
Posted on Tuesday, June 03, 2003 - 4:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

G'day Beth,

Could you please be more specific?
Who exactly would you like to talk to? - An author of a JtR book, an author of a magazine, or just anyone interested in the search for Jack?

LEANNE

Julian Rosenthal
Police Constable
Username: Jules

Post Number: 3
Posted on Thursday, August 14, 2003 - 9:00 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

G'day Lea, and Beth

Lea. I'm finally on line and can start doing some stuff. I've got to admit that I'm a bit left in the dark as to what who or what you were refering to in your opening comment.

I've got a rough idea though

Jules

Erin
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, November 10, 2003 - 12:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have a research paper due in about 2 weeks and I was hoping that I could find someone to help me for an interview. I was hoping it was someone who knows a lot about him and some motives. Please email me back at Erin0407@aol.com, for more details or if you are that kind person who can help me out. I will need you to email my teacher too, so that he knows that I am true about this interview and I am not making it up! THANKS!!!

Danielle
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, November 20, 2003 - 10:53 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I also have a research paper due, and I also am in desperate need of an interview. I am looking for someone that knows a bit about jack, and that has several opinions to offer. Please email me at carpoet57@yahoo.com. Thank you.

Sarah Long
Detective Sergeant
Username: Sarah

Post Number: 62
Posted on Friday, November 21, 2003 - 9:38 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Blimey, you are lucky. I wish I'd studied Jack the Ripper in school. There are some great people for you to interview. I don't think I could help as I'm not as knowledgeable as some of the others on here but I don't mind being asked any questions if anyone wants. My e-mail address is in my profile. Good luck.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.