Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

HELP NEEDED Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » General Discussion » Help Requests » HELP NEEDED « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Bob Hinton
Sergeant
Username: Bobhinton

Post Number: 15
Posted on Friday, March 07, 2003 - 6:56 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have been asked by my publisher to update my book for a revised edition. I have a considerable amount of new information about my suspect, George Hutchinson, which I need to get in print.

However I am at the moment up to my neck, ( and sinking fast) in other projects and cannot spare any time to do some tidying up in the records office.

Is there anyone out there, living close to London, or who visits the record office on a regular basis who could undertake some research for me?

Obviously full credit would be given.

yours in need

Bob Hinton
Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Mark Andrew Pardoe
Sergeant
Username: Picapica

Post Number: 19
Posted on Friday, March 07, 2003 - 2:24 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Whatho Bob,

I am a professional freelance historical reseacher and am on the PRO's list of independant research agents. I can do some work for you but I have to point out that it is my job and therefore, sadly, I cannot do it free. If you want to take this any further please email me.

If you do not wish to pay, I quite understand.

Cheers, Mark

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.