Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Archive through November 08, 2005 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » General Discussion » An Exclusive Revelation In Ripperology » Archive through November 08, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 3188
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 8:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jenni

See what I mean!!!! with an endorsement like that we can't go wrong!!!
LOL

Suzi

Lindsey Millar
Inspector
Username: Lindsey

Post Number: 498
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 9:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bob,

This thread was started to reveal at last the real identity of A P Wolf and it has succeeded admirably. We now have his name, address and phone number – whoopee. Who cares?

Well, Bob, apparently you did. To the point of boring/confusing the rest of us to tears.

The only person who constantly makes a big thing of the 'secret identity' thing is - well guess who?

Erm.. You??

(Coercing my best friend in the meantime, if I might say.) Suzi, when will you ever listen?

Know what?

1) I ditto Robert Lindford. God, Rob really should write a book one of these days. "Robert Lindford's Guide to Honest Thoughts"

2) I thank and love CTG and Caz for attempting to change the subject. Ten years on, I can still count on them.

3)I don't have a clue why you seem to be so preoccupied at the moment with revealing AP Wolf's "real identity", even if you're trying to pretend you aren't. (You really need to look for a new shovel in a Harbor Frieght catalogue, Bob. Best one I ever found was there.)

Who cares who or what AP is in non-internet life! I don't give a flying frizbee who or what he is. I'm just glad to read his posts and books. He's one of the most insightful minds on in the Ripper world.

I've always thought you were rather odd, Bob - and don't think I didn't tell my best friend to stay away from you. But now you're bordering on the bizzare.

Lyn
Never leave home without a paperback.

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3189
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 9:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lyn!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is the best fun I've had for a long time and we all 'dont give a flying anything' about who or what AP is!As long as they keep posting which I'm quite sure they will then all's well!

In the meantime.......Inspector Hamster-line (seen in a shot from a recent movie) will make sure we're all kept in line!

Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3190
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 9:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Now chill out chaps!

Suzi

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Jdpegg

Post Number: 3120
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 9:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anyway,

I hear that there is a land made entirely of cheese where elves live...elves who like to eat cheese and are made of cheese, so kinda would like to eat themselves. Plus there is no chocolate in the land on cheese only cheese pretend chocoloate, and er...

yes i have got an essay to write how astute, yo!

Everyone lets stop talking about it then!
"Things are getting strange, I'm starting to worry, This could be a case for Mulder and Scully"

Lindsey Millar
Inspector

Post Number: 499
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 9:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Suzi,

There is a better place.

Get rid of Bob Hinton.

Love,

Lyn

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3191
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 10:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

LYN!
Am appalled!!!!!

Theres a lot of fun in the land made of cheese Jenni!
Anyway......

Suzi

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3121
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 10:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anyway!!!!

Yo,

Jenni

ps five word rule
"Things are getting strange, I'm starting to worry, This could be a case for Mulder and Scully"

Lindsey Millar
Inspector

Post Number: 500
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 11:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Now I know why it was always me putting you into a taxi Suz.

And to get back on topic.

Lyn

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3127
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hello,

guys - the topic is what started this, lets either talk about the land of cheese or stop posting on this thread!

Lindsey Millar
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 501
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 11:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Now I know why it was always me putting you into a taxi Suz. ".

Lyn

Lindsey Millar
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 502
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 12:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Now I know why it was always me putting you into a taxi Suz. ".

Lyn

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3192
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 12:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Always had a problem with tripleology myself!!!!

OUCH!

NOW where were we................Ah!.......'An Exclusive Revelation in Ripperology'............p'raps someone's going to come up with one 'eh?.....

Oh well, we've had some fun though.......well some of us have!!!!

Keep calm and BREATHE.................

Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3193
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 12:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

NOW............ a REVELATION..........tell you later.........I think its good to be kept in sus.....................

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3194
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 12:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

........PENSE!.............not spenders!!!!!..right where were we!!?????

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3195
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 12:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

AH! Ive remembered.........

..........it was something that was going to shake us all to our foundations!!!!

Right we've done that...........

....been shaken..........(sadly not stirred!)..

.........responded........

.........none the wiser (well most of the populace aren't).....

..but we've had some fun 'eh?..........

.....Dark time of year which needed brightening!!!!!!

.....OK, who's going to start a Christmas wheeze????? (Bah!..etc etc )

Cheers

Suzi

Baron von Zipper
Inspector
Username: Baron

Post Number: 225
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 1:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wait a sec! Back to the land of cheese...

Where is it? How can I get there? What kind of cheese it it made of? If it's double gloucester and I can at least get Guinness there, and perhaps the occasional chocolate torte of some kind, I'm going.

Are you with me?
Mike

"La madre degli idioti è sempre incinta"

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3196
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 1:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Baron Z -

I'd like to think it was sort of 'Stiltony' thing with some Brie,Camembert, and grapes(Black ,Red and White ) with a good Port, followed by,...(if you must) a Chocolate Torte to die for!

OMG!

Now We're moving back into 'I Claudius 'land!(Heaven!)

Suzi

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Severn

Post Number: 2567
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 2:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Is this "Bob and Suzi" show going to appropriate many more threads on Casebook?
Think I"ll try another site if it goes on much longer!
Natalie

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3129
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 3:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

FOR the love of cheese! Will you not all just chill out a little?

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2568
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 3:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Jenny,like you did on the "Alternative "thread?
Natalie

Baron von Zipper
Inspector
Username: Baron

Post Number: 228
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 3:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I hope there isn't any bickering going on in my thread. Yes, this now my thread because I like cheese and I believe there is a place out there made of it and that herein I may find clues to its whereabouts. Fighting and Picking at each other will only delay my discovery of that promised land. Despite what Suzi says, there is no camembert, brie, or stilton there except at the bottoms of ponds. It is a world of double gloucester and aged cheddar with rivers of Guinness. The only Ripper there is a guy known as Mack the Ripper who is a baker that rips off pieces of soft, custy bread to give to passersby.

Now back to my dream...
Mike

"La madre degli idioti è sempre incinta"

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2569
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 3:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You are quite right Jenny.No need to be getting over serious here------just cant see the point of it all.
Natalie

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3197
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 3:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Come on chaps!...
This has been a lot of fun! and I'm sure Wolf has enjoyed....

Certainly has taken us all for a ride!!!!(allegedly!) We're all on the same roller coaster it appears!!!

Like any Roller Coaster... it's great fun ......but good when you get off..BUT............

You want to get on again!

Suzi

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3131
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 3:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nats,
fair point about the alternative thread.

Well im off to write an essay in the land of cheese.

Jenni

ps almost forgot yo

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3198
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 4:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Good Luck Jenni ...

...With the essay!

Brie I reckon is soothing against these damned fireworks!

Back under the stairs me...with Dids!!!(sad eh!)

Suz

Lindsey Millar
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 503
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 4:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Damn. I guess I got so tired of putting Suzi into a taxi that I had to repeat the experience twice more. If only to remind myself *not to do that any more*

Hopefully this will be the last Suzi/Bob post on any thread. But if I have to quadruple any post to get my message across, you all know I will.

Suzi, the seventies and eighties were an experience. And we even kept in touch through the next two decades. But.. Bob really has to go. Do I have to round up a posse here? Coz I will.

There really isn't anything exciting about AP. Other than the fact that he loves dogs.

Lyn

AP Wolf
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Apwolf

Post Number: 2779
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 6:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The 'Roller Coaster' was apt.
But I'm still waiting and getting bored with this.
Get to it.
Why on earth do you think I started this if I didn't want to finish it?

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2570
Posted on Saturday, November 05, 2005 - 7:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So there"ll be no letting sleeping dogs lie here AP!....and there I was thinking you had abandoned the roller coaster and had quietly returned to your investigations into the Cutbush families with Robert and Debra-
-cant wait for the next instalment!

Bob Hinton
Inspector
Username: Bobhinton

Post Number: 408
Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2005 - 7:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dear Lindsey,

I'm so sorry you seem to think I am taking over the boards. The last time I looked I had posted 407 times in total. Compared to say, Natalie's 2,570 and even your own 503 posts I would hardly count that as taking over the boards would you?

You seem to overlook the fact that I didn’t start this thread. Philip Hutchinson started it with a tremendous build up leading, we were told to ‘An Exclusive Revelation in Ripperology’

This revelation was apparently the identity of the person who is known as AP Wolf. I simply joined in the game.

I didn’t realise we had to get permission from you before playing!

I notice in your attempt to make me out to be some kind of nasty person you published parts of one of my posting. I notice you didn’t reproduce this part.

“As long as Mr Webb or Mr Wolf or whatever he wants to call himself continues his excellent and prolific contributions to these boards – that’s all that’s important.”

As for coercing others to follow my lead, don’t you think that’s rather insulting to the other person? Don’t you think that Suzi has enough strength of character not to be coerced by anyone?

If people want to start threads promising this and that and want to exercise total control over it, ie not letting anyone else join in, then they should make that clear, and I’m sure we can all find other things to do.

And finally would you care to explain your remark that ‘you find me rather odd’. I would be most interested in hearing it.

Yours truly,
Bob Hinton

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3142
Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2005 - 7:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

AP,

you didnt start the thread.

lol
Jenni

(Message edited by jdpegg on November 06, 2005)

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3199
Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2005 - 8:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

AP.......

Or DID you?????.If you did gave us all a cathartic experience though eh???

RIGHT end of story.............where were we?????

Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3200
Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2005 - 8:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

AP........... Lets get on with the boards 'eh????????.....Life's too short!!!!

Best
Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3201
Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2005 - 9:14 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

END of story!!!!!!!!!!!!!OK chaps!!!!

Suzi
xx:0

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2571
Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2005 - 9:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Suzi,
I am sure you only did that post to get to 3,201
postings and have a big manic shout!.....
.....and Brer Rabbit...he lay low!!!!

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2572
Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2005 - 10:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Suzi pssst!!!!!!!!

in case you want to do a quick round up of those you suspect may be hard of hearing:

Maria G, Jeffrey and Stanley are reviewing old ripper films

Phil is meditating on the Bard"s remains in Statford and the authenticity of claims that the Bard was not the Bard

The Ink thread has run out of Ink-[ only temporary]- possibly due to the abundance of bold type by the over excited Mrs Maria Birchwood.

AP,and Robert are examining an identity claim by a Mr Samuel Bone AKA Mr Thomas Cutbush on the Camden Town thread.........

and

Chris George has written up a delightful poem on the Poetry thread

Nats
xxxx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3203
Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2005 - 12:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Nats
Thats Great!!!!!!

End of story here!..All's well so am going to check out your propositions above!.........am sure I'll enjoy them

OMG better check out CG

Cheers

Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3206
Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2005 - 12:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nats
Have just posted there too
PAX

Suzi

Alan Hunt
Sergeant
Username: Mews

Post Number: 18
Posted on Sunday, November 06, 2005 - 7:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

All

YO YO YO YO YO YO snap!
Damn! broken the string on my yoyo and this thread!!!

Alan

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector
Username: Philip

Post Number: 856
Posted on Monday, November 07, 2005 - 1:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all

Let's dispel some myths here...

For the umpteenth bloody time, I have not 'outed' AP. AP decided to do it himself but suggested I do it for him. I can see why; he's not an egotistical chap and had he given this big build-up to his own identity I can see that his respected reputation may have slipped somewhat.

Certainly, the turn this thread has taken at times has been a bit dismal.

The reason I haven't been posting is that I have been on holiday in York and whilst I was away my PC was being upgraded and I only got it back this afternoon (it's no secret the trouble I have had this year with the computer which is now smooth and lovely and running XP Pro).

Not that there has been much to say.

But please, for the love of God, will some of you stop thinking that I have uncovered AP's identity and have posted that information against his will!

Land of cheese. Yes...

PHILIP
Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd!

AP Wolf
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Apwolf

Post Number: 2786
Posted on Monday, November 07, 2005 - 1:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Quite right, Philip.
It all came about because I didn't put the postcode of the Brighton hotel on the envelope, hence it arrived after the conference.

I'm just glad the envelope was delivered, and I will be a happy 'man' when the prize is given to the person who so richly deserves it.

I hope you will hype up that jolly event as well.

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2574
Posted on Monday, November 07, 2005 - 2:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Philip,
I dont think anyone other than Bob accused you of "outing" AP- this in Bob"s post of Nov 4th that hinted at "code names" and other seeming subterfuge and suggested that since AP has been " exposed by that arch double agent Philip Hutchinson" we should really find another legend!
No one appeared to know what he [Bob Hinton]was getting at except Suzi-------
and what followed was a taunting of AP by them both that seemed to me like both an intrusion into AP"s private life and an attempt to "bully" AP until he outed himself further!

This was all in the name of "fun" and "roller-coast riding" according to Suzi.

The truth of all this now steeped in even more myth and mystery---it would seem!

Natalie

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3148
Posted on Monday, November 07, 2005 - 3:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yo Philip,

Firstly, I'm thrilled that you approve of the land of cheese (where all the cheese is of a veggie sort in case you were wondering. But really far too much of this thread has been overtaking by my inane ramblings of distraction about lands made entirely of cheese. Though, I admit it is nice to imagine such things....

... ...

*ahem*

Secondly, I don't think anyone was accusing you of doing anything untoward. in fact from reading the posts here I think it's pretty clear that everyone realised A. P was behind it.

I hope York was nice and glad to hear that your pc is sorted. You know I will expect to see you on messenger now though - don't you?

Yo A.P.

The prize? the prize for what?

Yo Nats,

I don't think Bob was being all that serious. maybe he was who knows, well apart from Bob?

Didn't AP say he wanted us to know who he was?

anyrate,
Jenni
"You know I'm not gonna diss you on the Internet
Cause my mamma taught me better than that."

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3210
Posted on Monday, November 07, 2005 - 4:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi-
This thread started off as a revelation.........turned into a game and then (maybe )got a bit out of hand..Let's leave it all here 'eh?

Nats-
There was no plan to intrude or 'out' AP just a genuine desire to run with the pack!..like Wolves!I think,AP quite enjoyed the flurry !!!!in fact, am quite sure they did!
Anyway it's over now as far as I'm concerned......as I said back to what passes for normal!

AND I thought the whole thing was to be a 'revelation' too!(Oh well..........we wait...............................)

Oh yes.........What WAS that prize?????and for what????????????

Suzi

PS Jenni- Cheese?....... YES please!!!!!

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2577
Posted on Monday, November 07, 2005 - 6:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

....and we are all batting for you Suzi!
...See yo Tomorrow Jenny!
Nats
xxx

Bob Hinton
Inspector
Username: Bobhinton

Post Number: 412
Posted on Tuesday, November 08, 2005 - 4:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dear Natalie,

You seem to have parted company with reality recently. Or perhaps I should have made it clearer!

When I wrote on the 4th Nov:

“Well I think that since AP has been exposed by that arch double agent Philip Hutchinson we should rally round and find a new legend.

First of all we need a codename, how about 'Bamboo Sunrise' “

That was what they call ‘tongue in cheek’.

I don’t really believe Philip is an ‘arch –double agent’ – in fact having met him at the conference he seems like a thoroughly nice chap.

Mind you Kim Philby had a certain charm!!

Natalie that’s a joke too!!

Bob

Christopher J Morley
Sergeant
Username: Cjmorley

Post Number: 49
Posted on Tuesday, November 08, 2005 - 4:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Philip, Glad to hear your PC is now, smooth and lovely. Just to let you, and everybody else know, my new book Jack The Ripper A Suspect Guide, is now completed and is available to read or down-load on Casebook as an E-Book. Those interested can find it in the Casebook index under - C J Morley. Regards, Chris.

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3212
Posted on Tuesday, November 08, 2005 - 4:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

And.........Haigh appears to me to be a real 'sweetie'.....charming man!!!........(thats a joke as well!!!)

Philip...now he appears to be a sweetie too........ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Suzi

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector
Username: Philip

Post Number: 865
Posted on Tuesday, November 08, 2005 - 7:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This is heading remarkably down a new road that suggests I may well be Jack The Ripper...

I know that will please you no end, Bob, seeing who my alter ego is!

PHILIP
Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd!

Destiny
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, November 08, 2005 - 4:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

As a new reader to the JTR message boards am fascinated by the semi factual and yet rather personal interaction, you all sound lovely people if not a tad mad!!!!!. Is it always like this????? i may have to join in more!!!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.