Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Archive through November 01, 2005 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » General Discussion » An Exclusive Revelation In Ripperology » Archive through November 01, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector
Username: Philip

Post Number: 827
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

At 8pm GMT on November 1st 2005, this site will host the answer to one of the biggest mysteries of Ripperology in recent history.

A select very few people (3, I think, and one of those does not actually post here and another is directly involved) know what this will be. A few more know that something is due to be announced but as yet do not know what it is. It was due to happen at the Brighton Conference, but fate intervened and it never took place.

All I can tell you is that a) it has nothing to do with uncovering the identity of JTR, b) you will all know me well enough by now to know that I am not going to be coming up with any crackpot theory or deluded suggestion, c) the person who provided me with this information has given full permission for it to finally be shared with the folk on Casebook.

Trust me, everyone, it will not change your lives nor how you look on the case but it WILL make a few people look very stupid as it will prove once and for all that their assertions were wrong.

All good things to those who wait.

PHILIP
Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd!

MTR
Detective Sergeant
Username: Rigby

Post Number: 52
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 12:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oooh...

Hope the server doesn't crash at a second past eight

Mike.

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Jdpegg

Post Number: 3033
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 1:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Philip,

you tease!!!

yo

Jenni

ps five word rule
"it is hard not to feel a twinge of guilt. Guilt for the fact that this man's name would always be coupled with something other than the great works of book-collecting and abdominal operations with which he is now associated."

Phil Hill
Chief Inspector
Username: Phil

Post Number: 992
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 4:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well, we wait with baited breath!!

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 831
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 5:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Some amazingly well-thought alliteration there, Phil. I can't wait to see the posts this new discovery will attract. Trust me, though, I will not be able to write a book on it and even if I could there would be a very limited market!

PHILIP

Baron von Zipper
Inspector
Username: Baron

Post Number: 201
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 7:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Time to guess: It's about the diary
Mike

"La madre degli idioti è sempre incinta"

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 833
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 7:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oh dear, Mike. You don't know me at all!

PHILIP

Ally
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Ally

Post Number: 1095
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 8:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ooh you know I hate these long drawn out reveals. Why if I knew what this was about I'd just tell!

Oh wait! I do know what this is!

Hmmm...

Am I basically evil, or am I basically good?

What do you think Phil?

Baron von Zipper
Inspector

Post Number: 203
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 9:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Philip,

Does it have something to do with a bottle of cheap brandy, women's undergarments, and the secret language of earthworms?

Cheers
Mike

c.d.
Sergeant
Username: Cd

Post Number: 49
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 10:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I know! I know! Underneath the Goulston Street Graffito it said "for a good time call Queen Victoria." Am I right??????

c.d.

Glenn G. Lauritz Andersson
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Glenna

Post Number: 4206
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2005 - 2:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

No, c.d., that was in the telephone booth on Commercial Road, I believe.

All the best
G. Andersson, writer/historian

Helge Samuelsen
Inspector
Username: Helge

Post Number: 432
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2005 - 3:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Knowing how this all works, I'll say

a) No matter what evidence you have, there is no guarantee it will convince anyone other than those who wish to be convinced

b) If it is something new, we will debate it for at least ten years until it all peters out, and we will end up with only one more "possibility"

c) I don't see how anyone could look stupid anyhow, because this case has been so open until now that almost anything goes

d) Because of points a and b nothing will really change

e) Because of points a, b, c, and d we will still not be able to agree on who are the stupid ones

:-)

Seriously, I'm all ears (or should that be eyeballs?)

Helge
"If Spock were here, he'd say that I was an irrational, illlogical human being for going on a mission like this... Sounds like fun!" -- (Kirk - Generations)

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 835
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2005 - 4:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have laughed when they look so clever and talk about being on the right track.

PHILIP
(Don't mind me giving the trade name)

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3035
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2005 - 4:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yo Philip,

whatever yo say mate

yo
Jenni
"it is hard not to feel a twinge of guilt. Guilt for the fact that this man's name would always be coupled with something other than the great works of book-collecting and abdominal operations with which he is now associated."

Ally
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1096
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2005 - 6:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ladies and Gentleman,

Because I feel that these long drawn out reveals are just a way to gather attention and pump oneself up, I am going to reveal this info early.

That's right. EARLY. Phil, for whatever reason told me what it was about 2 weeks ago in the chatroom, right after we returned from Brighton.

Why in god's name he thought he could trust me, I will never know. But he did, more fool he and I figure what the hell.

I mean, I know he loves me, and the sweet things he has been saying about me will now come to a crashing end, but hey, all the fawning admiration has really been getting on my last nerve.

So anyway, that's right, somewhere between now and Monday, I will reveal all in the chatroom. Hope to see you there!

The absolute picture of evil am I

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3036
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2005 - 7:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i don't care anyway!! LOl

Yo!

Jenni

ps there ain't no party like an s club party lol!
"Don't you know it's true what they say, Things happened for a reason,"

Christopher T George
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Chrisg

Post Number: 1647
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2005 - 7:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Philip

Looking forward to the revelation, whatever it is. I am waiting with baited breath. . .

Chris
Christopher T. George
North American Editor
Ripperologist
http://www.ripperologist.info
http://christophertgeorge.blogspot.com/

Maria Giordano
Inspector
Username: Mariag

Post Number: 481
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2005 - 9:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What time is that in American???
Mags

Maria Giordano
Inspector
Username: Mariag

Post Number: 482
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2005 - 10:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks, Don!

Anyway, I'm very much looking forward to your announcement, Hutch, whatever it may be.

I'm getting a little bored and from all the bickering lately I'd venture to guess that I'm not the only one.
Mags

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 3137
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2005 - 10:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Cant wait....and if its crap Dids'll be round!!!!!

Suz x

Baron von Zipper
Inspector

Post Number: 206
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2005 - 11:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm making my own revelation before Philip. I'll need a few moments to consult my oracle, however.
Mike

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3139
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2005 - 12:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

OMG its the 31st!!!!!! NURSE- the Screens!!!!!!!

Suzi

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 836
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2005 - 12:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

There we are, Ally. In all your glorious colour for all the world to see. Not that they didn't know anyway.

Incidentally, though you obviously can't see it, dear young lady, the 'tease' has nothing to do with me and everything to do with the wishes of the person whom it directly involves.

You say what you want. I have what I have here. I have nothing to say to you. Period.

Lots of love

PHILIP

Ally
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1099
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2005 - 12:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You say you have nothing to say to me, yet you just said, like..lots. Even though very little of it makes sense. That's what comes from repression. Not being able to articulate what you really want to say.

I do like being colorful though, thanks for noticing.

Hugs and kisses,

MTR
Detective Sergeant

Post Number: 53
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2005 - 4:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well, assuming Gerge and Ally's sign-offs are sarcastic...

Hmmm...so let me see if I understand this Ally.

You have an issue with people holding back information for a time in order to "get some glory" or whatever and so your response is to reveal the information first in order to "get some glory". If it's not your information to reveal, what has it got to do with you ? Who are you to 'spoiler' it for others ?

Mike.

Ally
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1102
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2005 - 4:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wow, Mikey, your insight into the human character is just..wow, mindblowing. I mean have you actually taken a class to become that enlightened on human motivation?

In case you didnt' realize that was sarcasm...no you didn't understand anything.

At first I was just joking, but considering Phil is such a prat....hmm. However, I am sure Phil will thank me for teaching him a valuable lesson.. if he wants to keep something secret, and do his great big tease and reveal, he should not tell his secrets to someone he considers a total evil bitch, it's almost just begging them to live up to his opinion.

But mostly it's just fun to watch his head explode.

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3043
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2005 - 5:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yo Maria,

what bikering?

Guys, lets just get over ourselves a little

yo
Jenni
"Don't you know it's true what they say, Things happened for a reason,"

R.J. Palmer
Chief Inspector
Username: Rjpalmer

Post Number: 738
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2005 - 10:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I see Las Vegas is gearing up for the big announcement, and has posted the following odds:

Lawende 2-1
City PC 7-2
Schwartz 40-1
Levy 100-1
Uncle Charles 100-1
Harry Harris 100-1
Violenia n/a
Geriatric non-event n/a

From Hove, Mishter Hutch...

Christopher T George
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1649
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 3:22 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Jennifer

If only it were bikering. . .

To add to RJ's list, Ladbroke's offers 1,000-1 that Philip will reveal the sex of A. P. Wolf. grin

Chris
Christopher T. George
North American Editor
Ripperologist

Richard Brian Nunweek
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Richardn

Post Number: 1509
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 3:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,
I hope it reveals that Diddles was no more than Mrs praters cat, and unfortunately nothing more sinister.
Sorry mate i could not resist that.
Richard.

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 838
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 6:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Richard - that has been a long time coming!

I can assure you that our feline fiend is a million miles from the new information.

To be honest, I think it would scare him off.

PHILIP

Christopher T George
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1650
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 8:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Philip

Whoops then maybe it's a revelation about Doddles the Dog not Diddles the Cat? grin dogrun

Chris
Christopher T. George
North American Editor
Ripperologist

JohnTate
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2005 - 4:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

It seems to me that helpful revelations and evidence come up here all the time, from afew. Why do some announce theirs as groundbreaking and/or destructive? Isn't it evidence like any other? Theories develop and change.

Belindafromhenmans
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 9:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have to say thinking of the last announcement of this type- which turned out to be a blob on a photo ( I smile from the depths of me merely to think on it-) I would lik to express my doubts in advance. A) Whatever might have surfaced, it is unlikely to wipe a theory flat. Protagonists will always explain it away and B) If it doesn't change the way anyone looks at the case and doesn't identify Jack how earth shattering can it be?
The only thing I can think of is some phantom has materialised.

hemustadonit
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, October 29, 2005 - 7:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Philip,

Just for my benefit.. I read and reread your original post but am confused.

Is this a prediction? And am I right you predicted something would be announced at Brighton but that fate intervened and your prediction failed on that one.

I am either confused or reading the MHL thread too often ;-)

Cheerio,
ian

--
Keeping one eye open and a wearing a tea cozy on me head

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3148
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 1:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

CHRIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Shurely NOT!!!!!!!!! No one diddles Diddles!!!!!!!!

Suzi (with some trepidation as to the revelation!)

Christopher T George
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1652
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 1:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Skeptics

I was sitting next to Philip Hutchinson at the banquet at the Brighton conference, and while I do not know what the revelation will be ... mmm, Ally, please e-mail me wink ... I think it will be something important, though not of case-solving rank. Philip himself was disappointed that the revelation, which was planned to be one of the highlights of the weekend, could not be made.

I get the impression Philip is working with one of the top authorities in the field on the disclosure, however, the timing did not quite work out to reveal the details at Brighton on the weekend of 7-9 October. I believe the information will be worth waiting for.

Chris
Christopher T. George
North American Editor
Ripperologist

Jeff Hamm
Chief Inspector
Username: Jeffhamm

Post Number: 734
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 2:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,
Maybe something pertaining to Druit's dismissal has turned up? That would be important, though not case-solving, etc. The Whereabouts of Sickert and/or Maybrick on the date of one of the murders would be good too (though again, not case solving, but important if it dismisses a suspect).

Or, perhaps someone spotted my large monkey, which would now mean there is evidence for it, so I have to come up with something else. Oh, that would be horrible! Shudder. :-)

- Jeff

MTR
Detective Sergeant

Post Number: 55
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 2:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Maybe someone's found a miniature white swan painted on Mary Kelly's leg ? Wait...nah, that'd be nuts

Mike.

Donald Souden
Chief Inspector
Username: Supe

Post Number: 791
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 2:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

My guess is that there was a photograph taken of the GSG and it actually read: A?R ? Who are you kidding?

Don.
"He was so bad at foreign languages he needed subtitles to watch Marcel Marceau."

Christopher J Morley
Sergeant
Username: Cjmorley

Post Number: 44
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 2:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Or maybe they've found a skeleton dressed as a Billingsgate Market porter with a signed confession in his hand saying, I'm Jaaaaaack theeeeeee Ripppppper!

emily lford
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 2:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am new here and thought this information might be of some benefit. I had a very old copy of a magazine dedicated to paranormal ghosts etc.called fate . I believe it was from the late 1970s. A woman sent in a personal anecdote, from her own life about jack the ripper. In the story she tells of her youth spent in a small rented room in London while attending college. The room was quite small, and she requested permission from the landlord to uncover a previously bricked in area to gain a few more feet of space. The landlord allowed it and when she opened it she found an old trunk with the crest of the young duke I believe he was Queen Victorias son,. Inside the trunk were blood stained rotted ropes , a ripped dress with dark brown stains and jack the ripper news articles, the trunk had the royal insignia on the top. You be the judge. I will try to find the magazine since I rarely throw a fate magazine out.

Christopher T George
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1653
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 3:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Emily

It sounds as if the anecdote you read was in support of the then (1970's) popular theory that Prince Albert Victor, the Duke of Clarence, was Jack the Ripper. While the story might have seen publication as you describe, it sounds a bit too convenient, and also, at this point, of course, unprovable.

All my best

Chris
Christopher T. George
North American Editor
Ripperologist

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3155
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 4:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Chris
Dear God you were sat next to Philip weren't you?..........You MUST be one of the chosen 3 I say!!!! LOL

Suzi
Artist,B.Ed,B.H. S A instructor,Queens Guide!!!!! LOL and OWNER...ooooh! yes of Diddles!!!!!!

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3156
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 4:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

and........................... Blimey now there's a challenge eh re the signatures!!!!!!!

Suz
Artist,B.Ed,B.H. S A instructor,Queens Guide!!!!! LOL and OWNER...ooooh! yes of Diddles!!!!!!

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3158
Posted on Monday, October 31, 2005 - 5:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm having a posting crisis here probably a good thing!

Suz x

Belinda Pearce
Sergeant
Username: Belinda

Post Number: 49
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2005 - 12:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I just hate waiting ;)

twiddles thumbs

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3159
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2005 - 3:25 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tum ti tum ti tum ti tum

Diana
Chief Inspector
Username: Diana

Post Number: 846
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2005 - 8:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Okay, It's November 1st. What time zone were you talking about? 8:00, right?

MTR
Detective Sergeant

Post Number: 56
Posted on Tuesday, November 01, 2005 - 8:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

GMT, as per the original post.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.