Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Archive through June 11, 2005 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Creative Writing and Expression » Cat The Ripper : The Mr Diddles Thread » Archive through June 11, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Maria Giordano
Inspector
Username: Mariag

Post Number: 383
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2005 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dear Misusers:

You should all be spanked.

Line forms at the left.

Mags

Glenn G. Lauritz Andersson
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Glenna

Post Number: 3424
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2005 - 12:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mags,

What happens if one joins the line to the right? :-(

All the best
G. Andersson, author/crime historian
Sweden

The Swedes are the men That Will not be Blamed for Nothing

Maria Giordano
Inspector

Post Number: 384
Posted on Sunday, May 01, 2005 - 3:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Glenn, you are a VERY naughty boy!

No spanking for you.
Mags

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 2461
Posted on Monday, May 09, 2005 - 4:09 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

We've done it!!! Got the one and only Mr R onto this thread!!!....anyone seen him lately?

Wintergreen you're quiet!!!................

Suzi

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector
Username: Philip

Post Number: 517
Posted on Monday, May 09, 2005 - 10:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Suzi

That first one is exactly what I had in mind. So he does exist in feline form after all!

I think we know exactly how many pounds he weighs...

I think the second shot was possibly taken in the outside lavvy at #27 Hanbury Street. Kadosh / Cadosch etc etc just out of shot...

PHILIP
x
Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd!

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2473
Posted on Tuesday, May 10, 2005 - 7:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Philip!

Curses!!! I thought I had exclusive rights to the Hanbury St lavvy shot!!!

Suzi x

'Win and flounder...........Lose and grin!'

ex PFC Wintergreen
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, May 14, 2005 - 9:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sorry Suzi, I've just moved out of home so I don't have access to internet as often as I used to.

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2520
Posted on Sunday, May 22, 2005 - 6:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
Wintergreen!!! GET TO THE LIBRARY ......Now!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suzi x

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 535
Posted on Sunday, May 22, 2005 - 6:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Suzi - advising our treasured Wintergreen to get to the library is asking for trouble.

You know what Joe Orton did to library books. I have a feeling Wintergreen may do likewise. Except in a feline way.

PHILIP

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2521
Posted on Monday, May 23, 2005 - 3:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

LOL PHILIP
Curling up behing the plays under O could be a worry!

Mind you having my favourite play beginning with E Id be interested to see what Wintergreen does when he curls up behind Mr Shaffer....Felis????????????????

LOL

Suzi x

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2522
Posted on Monday, May 23, 2005 - 3:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Or maybe 'FELIIS '.........hehehehehe

Wow heres OUR chance to get in with all this PLAY writing stuff eh?

Lol...feel one or two coming on................

Suzi x

Dan Norder
Chief Inspector
Username: Dannorder

Post Number: 708
Posted on Wednesday, June 08, 2005 - 4:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hrmm, that Bram Stoker guy might have been onto something... But apparently he got the wrong species...

"Deep in the mountains of Transylvania, there lives the last representative of a dying breed, Felis catus vampirus, also known as the...Vampuss! When young tomcat Jonathan Harker calls upon the reclusive Count Scratchula, he’s led to believe it’s just another business deal. Little does he realize that the course of his nine lives will be forever altered. Based on Bram Stoker’s horror classic, Shadow of the Vampuss is a dazzlingly-illustrated Gothic adventure that's both beautiful and bizarre. Featuring a diverse cast of feline characters, Nosfelinu’s stunning cavernous façades and splendid Victorian costumes bring to life the famous story of vampire intrigue and bloodlust. Sharp, macabre, and darkly humorous, Nosfelinu is an extraordinary re-interpretation of the Dracula myth. Not recommended for underage kittens!"

Shadow of the Vampuss website

I figured this was right up the alley of a number of people here... Killer kittens from beyond the grave and all, fully illustrated.

I was going to do the Amazon.com link but forgot how to tag it so th Casebook gets a percentage.
Dan Norder, Editor
Ripper Notes: The International Journal for Ripper Studies
 Profile    Email    Dissertations    Website

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2580
Posted on Wednesday, June 08, 2005 - 5:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Caught on camera as ever!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Nosfera..puss!!!!!!!!!
Suzi x

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 554
Posted on Wednesday, June 08, 2005 - 8:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Dan and Suzi.

I think this is a really cheap and shoddy stab at serious research into the mounting case against Mr Diddles.

Really, some people have nothing better to do than talk about vampires on these boards. It is disgraceful.

I think you would be far better spending your time helping uncover further evidence of Diddles guilt as opposed to wasting it over bat-cats.

That said, I'm going to have a look at that site, Dan. Suzi - those are not fangs but two fragments of human bone.

Where's Wintergreen gone???

PHILIP

Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3515
Posted on Wednesday, June 08, 2005 - 8:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I declare... blimey!
I checked out that vampire site (since I am a true 1922 Nosferatu fan), and I was -- as a former illustrator and artist -- truly amazed by the artistic quality of those pictures. Kinda charming with those cats and very very beautifully done in graphic, details and atmosphere. I was really impressed. Seriously.

All the best
Sweden

Howard Brown
Chief Inspector
Username: Howard

Post Number: 525
Posted on Wednesday, June 08, 2005 - 9:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey....youse...yeah...youse.

Over here in da Catskills, we don't have time to go cuttin' up folks what thems that desoive it.

Lemme give youse a tip...whack 'em. Whack 'em where they breathe. From a seventh story building, if youse have dem over dere. Dis is a Catlitter Carcano dat I boosted from over in New Joisey.

Rocco
HowBrown

Howard Brown
Chief Inspector
Username: Howard

Post Number: 526
Posted on Wednesday, June 08, 2005 - 9:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

stay still
HowBrown

Maria Giordano
Inspector

Post Number: 412
Posted on Wednesday, June 08, 2005 - 9:38 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

On behalf of the Goddess Bastet, I wish to say that you are all subject to the Curse of Claws and will meet a truly terrible end. Remember, the fog comes on little cat feet! Beware!
Mags

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Severn

Post Number: 2027
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2005 - 3:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wow Howie that is one such sweetie!....who would ever believe the little darlings receive training in killing /torturing and mutilation from their mums?
Nats
xxxx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2585
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2005 - 5:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Philip!
You spotted that!!.......

Thats a point!!....Where IS Wintergreen????

Howie,
That little murderous fellow has made an earlier show here....good to see he hasn't changed HIS MO!!!!

Glenn-
Where's this Nos FUR atoo thread??

Suzi x

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2586
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2005 - 5:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Glenn
Got it,sorry missed the link!!! I LOVE it!!!!!!!!!!! Nice to see that even a jolly bonnet makes an appearance!!
Suzi

Jennifer D. Pegg
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Jdpegg

Post Number: 2503
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2005 - 6:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I love the Mr diddles thread!!

Jenni

Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3522
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2005 - 9:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"Lemme give youse a tip...whack 'em. [...] Dis is a Catlitter Carcano dat I boosted from over in New Joisey."

Howie, can I get a dictionary with that one, please? :-)

Suzi, Hutch,

Indeed... where is Wintergreen??????

All the best
Sweden

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2588
Posted on Thursday, June 09, 2005 - 1:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

W I N T E R G R E E N !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! come in please!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Suzi xx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2597
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2005 - 5:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Calling WINTERGREEN calling WINTERGREEN..........................echo echo echo

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2598
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2005 - 5:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Seeeeeeeee thats a jolly bonnet!!!!!!(purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrfect!)

LOL

Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2599
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2005 - 6:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

RIGHT if we sit down in here as he walks into Mitre Square I'll keep quiet and you take the picture right!!!!

OK Sgt Dids

Shut up and take the pic!

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2600
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2005 - 6:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sarge .........as the Elephant Man maybe....... nobody'll notice us then..........

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2602
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2005 - 6:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

See......... told you I'd be invisible!!!!!!!

Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3551
Posted on Friday, June 10, 2005 - 6:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

How cute, Suzi. :-)
Nice little buggers.

All the best
Sweden

Jennifer D. Pegg
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Jdpegg

Post Number: 2522
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 7:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

its a scary world out there isnt it?!

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2603
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 10:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Its PURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRfect Jen!!!!!! (one more word!!!)

Suzix

Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3560
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mad mad. Totally mad.

All the best
Sweden

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2604
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 10:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Glenn!!!
Thats the way this thread has to bexxxxxxxxxx bugger!!! wont let me upload here!!!!!!

Suzixxxxxx

Maria Giordano
Inspector

Post Number: 415
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 10:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oh, Suzi, you are brightening up my morning!
Mags

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2605
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 10:45 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Back to work!!!
Suzixxxxxxxxxx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2606
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 10:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Maria!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Am soooooo glad!! mission accomplished!!!!!

xxx Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2607
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 10:54 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

For Maria.......
GOTCHA!
hehehe
have a good day!
Suzix

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2608
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

For Glenn

hehe

Suzi xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2609
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 10:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Errrrrrr is there something we should be told!!!!!!!

Case errrrrrrr closed?!!!!

Suzixx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2610
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 11:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

UNDERCOVER!!!!!!!!

When the circus came to Whitechapel!!!!
circa 1888

LOL

Suzi xx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2611
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 11:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Fun tho!!!

As ever JTR will always be a weighty problem!!!!

Heheeeeeeeeee

Suzixxxxxx

Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3562
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Suzi,

That's not Chris George, is it? (not the cat...)

All very cute ones, Suzi.
Of course you have to be a cat lover, but I am definitely one of those.

All the best
Sweden

Helge Samuelsen
Detective Sergeant
Username: Helge

Post Number: 113
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 12:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What a thread LOL!

You do know that last photo is digitally..should I say..enhanced?

Lots of laughs though :-)

I'm a cat man myself. But I prefer them smaller..

Wonder if Diddles wrote the graffito after carrying that apron to that randomly chosen staircase???

Sincerely Helge
Fascinating! (Mr Spock raises an eyebrow)

Helge Samuelsen
Detective Sergeant

Post Number: 114
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 12:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oh, and I forgot one thing.

Maria..can I be spanked too?

Ouch!

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2612
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Gosh Glenn!......... It could be couldn't it!

As to cats....... I love them...

BUT .... am having a fit here cos my MSN messenger contact list's been wiped!!!! Aagh!
Suzixx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2613
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 12:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Glenn and Helge..............

Form an orderly queue please!!!!!!
Suzi
xx

Jeffrey Bloomfied
Chief Inspector
Username: Mayerling

Post Number: 694
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 1:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I see that we are talking about purrrrfect crimes here.

Every morning Ms Amber Katz keeps tripping me as I stumble from bed to feed her. She replaced the late, elegant Bootsie (which is an unitentional translation of the name of the Roman Emperor Caligula) a year and a half ago.

Did any of you think that one of their ancestors could possibly be the notorious poisoner of prostitute alleycats Dr. Creamface?

Jeff

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2614
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 1:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Helge
As to Dids carrying the apron!!.... Of course he did!

Probably picked it out of a bin outside a resaurant close to Thrawl St....oddly there's a lot of restaurants there now.....

As to the chalk....any self respecting cat always carries a piece of chalk!!!....just in case!

Suzi xx

Helge Samuelsen
Detective Sergeant

Post Number: 115
Posted on Saturday, June 11, 2005 - 1:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Suzi,

I'm in line! Really! But Glenn chose the other queue as usual!

Re graffito: This explains why the graffito was so low..
After all, mr Dids didn't find a bigger litter box to stand on.

As to the chalk. My cat do carry it on occasion, so why not Mr Dids?

I used to wonder why my Pippi (the cat) always wants to roam the streets of Tau at night. Ohh..I better not go there..

Helge

(Message edited by helge on June 11, 2005)

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.