Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Archive through March 02, 2005 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Creative Writing and Expression » Cat The Ripper : The Mr Diddles Thread » Archive through March 02, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

George Hutchinson
Inspector
Username: Philip

Post Number: 382
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 8:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lyn - smashing research!

Suzi - You are just muddying the waters with your 'Is it possibles' and 'What ifs' and I think it's time you really spent your hours more constuctively by drawing cartoon suspects than trying to analyse suspect photos.

Glenn - Don't be such a baby. And stop being Swedish.

PHILIP
Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd!

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Glenna

Post Number: 3158
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 8:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sorry, Hutch.
Guess cats are my sore spot...

Since when is cross-dressing a Swedish invention...? I would hardly compare Stockholm to San Francisco or Berlin ...

Be nice, or I'll put Cliff Richard on your tail.

All the best
G. Andersson, author
Sweden

(Message edited by Glenna on February 21, 2005)
The Swedes are the men That Will not be Blamed for Nothing

Lindsey Millar
Inspector
Username: Lindsey

Post Number: 321
Posted on Tuesday, February 22, 2005 - 7:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Diddles, guilty as ever, blatantly displays his checkered past...

ginghamcat

Okay, I know that was lame

Lyn
"When a man grows tired of London, he grows tired of life" (or summat like that)

George Hutchinson
Inspector

Post Number: 385
Posted on Tuesday, February 22, 2005 - 8:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A master of disguise, Lyn. This was how he hid by MJK's curtains when McCarthy smashed the door down without being seen.

PHILIP

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 2137
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2005 - 12:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just ckecking that one out!

God we ARE getting lame!
right! out tonight till later! Ooh God does drink and a challenge mix!!!????

Am on the case............

Suzixx

Lindsey Millar
Inspector

Post Number: 323
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2005 - 4:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"I swear, Guv, I was playing cards all night at Buller's!"

Drunkcat

(Courtesy of http://www.catmine.com)

Lyn
"When a man grows tired of London, he grows tired of life" (or summat like that)

Lindsey Millar
Inspector

Post Number: 324
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2005 - 4:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Diddles' great-great grandson, Reg III...

NYcat

John V. Omlor
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Omlor

Post Number: 1213
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2005 - 5:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi All,

I just stumbled on this thread and I'm not sure if this has already been posted, but I'm sure all of you Diddlesologists are already aware of this recently discovered early photograph of a young Mr. Diddles with his family, before his tragic adulthood and the sad circumstances that ended him up in Whitechapel.

Legal issues prevent me from telling the amazing story of how and where this important piece of Diddlesology was discovered. An upcoming article in the journal Diddles Notes will explain it all.

Young diddles

Thanks,

--John

Lindsey Millar
Inspector

Post Number: 326
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2005 - 5:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

John..

Are you meaning that Diddles was forced to wear girls' clothing, and insensitively photographed in such? Would that explain his inferiority complex?

Awaiting said issue of Diddles Notes with baited breath.

Lyn

John V. Omlor
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1214
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2005 - 5:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lyn,

It explains so much.

The article will have a sidebar by Alan Bass, the
brilliant American psychoanalyst.

--John (who knows about the young Hemingway, too)

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Severn

Post Number: 1630
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2005 - 5:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lyn,now here we have some unusually brilliant photography!How on earth was it managed?

-----yours too John----amazing!

George Hutchinson
Inspector

Post Number: 387
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2005 - 5:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

John

This is a staggering find. I hate to think what the Tumblety-ites are going to make of it (or, for that matter the Royal Conspiritors for Eddie or JK Stephen...)

Seeing the terrifying state of Diddles' father in this shot you can see how he must have had a dysfunctional upbringing and, far from the mother being the cause of his ill ease I think we may now be able to say it was his father. I believe his name was Tom.

Lyn - a fascinating picture of one of Diddles' descendants. Is he aware of his family connections? Does he care?

Also a nice shot of Thomas Sadler (colourized by Jane or Robert I daresay) proving that he was too incapacitated to have killed Frances Coles.

I hope Diddles Notes doesn't print too much that may usurp the research going into the book that is due for autumn publication. We have some amazing revelations to disclose in this book. Which I've not yet made up.

PHILIP

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3169
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2005 - 7:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lovely stuff, people. Hilarious!
It totally cracks me up. :-)

Lyn,
Reg III doesen't claim to be an heir to the English throne, by any chance? Just think about what the late Stephen Knight could have done with this material, folks... Holy smoke. :-)

Anyone knows who is the editor for Diddles Notes?

All the best
G. Andersson, author
Sweden

George Hutchinson
Inspector

Post Number: 389
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2005 - 7:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Glenn - the editor of Diddles Notes is James Maybrick.

PHILIP

Lindsey Millar
Inspector

Post Number: 327
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2005 - 7:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Philip!

No he is not!!!

That issue of Diddles Notes is so obviously a forgery!

Dan Norder's cat Emily is the editor! I thought you all knew that!

Best,

Lyn

(Now, if you don't mind me, I have a very important meeting to attend. Back in an hour, good people!)

(Message edited by lindsey on February 23, 2005)

John V. Omlor
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1215
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2005 - 8:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well, all I know is that I had to send the article to Diddles Notes rather than Diddlesologist.

Why?

Simple. Cats don't Begg.

Sorry,

--John

Lindsey Millar
Inspector

Post Number: 328
Posted on Wednesday, February 23, 2005 - 8:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Proof that Reg IV couldn't care less about his inheritance..

Catinhammock

Dan Norder
Chief Inspector
Username: Dannorder

Post Number: 542
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2005 - 1:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Lindsey,

The younger cat living here would like it known that her name is Emma and not Emily.

I put her in charge of playtesting of the Ripperopoly game for the review that ran in my publication's January issue, and it probably went to her head. If she's now branched out to making her own publication, she hasn't seen fit to tell me about it. Let's just say I wouldn't be surprised. She'd probably just hop on the computer and change the logo and other files I use.

Emma winning at Ripperopoly
Dan Norder, Editor
Ripper Notes: The International Journal for Ripper Studies
 Profile    Email    Dissertations    Website

Lindsey Millar
Inspector

Post Number: 329
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2005 - 2:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Whoops, Dan!

Please give my sincere apologies to Emma..

Best,

Lyn

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2141
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2005 - 5:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

this proves it all IF I can post it! have been trying all day!!!!!!!agh! still cant! Help! its the mog plod!! WHY cant I attach!!
Suzix

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2142
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2005 - 5:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Try again!!!!!!!NOPE Cant do it! aaagh!
Sx

George Hutchinson
Inspector

Post Number: 390
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2005 - 5:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mean ye this shot you sent me earlier today, Suzi?

Dunno why you should have trouble attaching things. It's probably because you are mad.

PHILIP

evil cat

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2143
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2005 - 5:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Probably!!! God isnt it a beaut tho!!!!!!! Suz x

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2144
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2005 - 5:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Agh!
Just tried AGAIN! Nothing!

Suzx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2145
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2005 - 5:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ok lets go..................Whoooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo ok this could be a put the slogan to it...if you dare thing come on lets do it!

Suz x

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2146
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2005 - 7:18 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

OK following the cat room chat....
To bed nowzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz Cheers Lynxxxxxxx
Suzi

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3174
Posted on Thursday, February 24, 2005 - 7:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hutch,

That pic is probably the best evidence I have ever seen so far. And with a long-bladed knife as well.

All the best
G. Andersson, author
Sweden

Jennifer D. Pegg
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Jdpegg

Post Number: 1995
Posted on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 4:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

That is amazing evidence!!

I KNEW cats were evil!

Jenni
"Pick up the pieces and make them into something new, Is what we do!"

Jennifer D. Pegg
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Jdpegg

Post Number: 1996
Posted on Friday, February 25, 2005 - 4:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

That is amazing evidence!!

I KNEW cats were evil!

Jenni
"Pick up the pieces and make them into something new, Is what we do!"

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2148
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 4:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nothing evil there....just think of the good bits and smile!!!!!!! Suzi x

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2149
Posted on Saturday, February 26, 2005 - 4:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

On that note this one can't be smiled at too often I think..... Night chaps! and think of those good bits eh!!
Suzi

Lindsey Millar
Inspector

Post Number: 332
Posted on Sunday, February 27, 2005 - 7:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You were right, Philip.. I stumbled across this photographic evidence of Diddles with a portion of MJK's curtain just this afternoon...

claudette

Best,

Lyn

(Thanks to http://www.mycathatesyou.com)

George Hutchinson
Inspector

Post Number: 395
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 4:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lyn - you say curtain, I say apron...

PHILIP
x

Lindsey Millar
Inspector

Post Number: 334
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 3:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Philip,

But weren't the aprons that the victims wore white? Mary kelly was said to have kept her apron spotless - and indeed, her apron was found in her room folded neatly on a chair.

I say "curtains" to your theory, my friend!

Bestest,

Lyn X

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2153
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 3:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'd say pinny too but this brute wont let me post here! aaaaaagh

Suzi

Lindsey Millar
Inspector

Post Number: 335
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 3:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Suzi,

Re: your "put a slogan on it" above, how about, "Come on Kate, stop your rabbiting and lets get a move on to Kent"...

Lyn

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2154
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 3:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

WHOOOOO hooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Right this is the City Police in discussion!
Suzix

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2155
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 3:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

...Right............wheres that ginger beer bottle....................Hmmmmmmmmmmm

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2156
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 3:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

O M G ! White chapel High Street!

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3210
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 3:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

OK, now this thread is getting really weird... :-)

All the best
G. Andersson, author
Sweden

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2157
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 3:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Glenn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seems like thats it!! Bugger! had a couple of great ones! Hey you can blame Lyn for the site where all thse great pics are!!!!

Suzix

Maria Giordano
Inspector
Username: Mariag

Post Number: 329
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 4:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Suzi--

So that's what the coppers were doing when they SAID they were patrolling Mitre Street.

I thought so!!
Mags

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3212
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 4:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So did I, Mags.
I have always felt there was something fishy (hmmmm....) about the PC beats the night of the Eddowes murder.
This is really incriminating evidence against the City police.

All the best
G. Andersson, author
Sweden

P.S. OK, people, what happened to all the great cat sketches? Have you stopped doing those?

Lindsey Millar
Inspector

Post Number: 336
Posted on Monday, February 28, 2005 - 6:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You're right, Glenn.

What happened to all the sketches, people!

Bestest,

Lyn

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2158
Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2005 - 4:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

A challenge!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Will have a play at work this afternoon!!!! Come on Hutch we can do it!!!

Suzixxxxxxx

John V. Omlor
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1216
Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2005 - 3:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Shocking new evidence, people!

Apparently, after the last murder, Diddles escaped to the army. No wonder the police never found him.

Diddles army

--John

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Robert

Post Number: 4192
Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2005 - 4:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

In fact, even Hitler was frightened into taking counter-measures :

Robert

Clive Appleby
Police Constable
Username: Clive

Post Number: 3
Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2005 - 4:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

For Goodness Sake,
For a group of self-proclaimed experts, you haven't got it, have you ?

In a much earlier post, Glenn queried the meaning of the word "Mog". According to the recently discovered "Smallkitten" letter, "Mog" was the affectionate nickname given to Sir Melville MogNaghton by his subordinates.

It was of course derived from MogNaghton that we get the "catonical five" victims (Although I still think that Martha Tabbyroom should also be included). It is also from MogNaghton that we get the suspects (some previously identified on this thread): Mogtague J. Diddles, Michael Mogstrog and Mogskinski

The focus of suspicion from the very beginning has been on Diddles. Other suspects have of course come under suspicion, including Barnett, but he was cleared soon enough. When Abberline put it to him during interview that he murdered Kelly, he simply replied "Me....'ow".

The catspiracy theorists have also had a go, citing Gull, Sickert and Netley. Unfortunately their only evidence was that the coach was kept in a Royal Mews.

However, remember that "Diddles" was a "trade name". I first thought that we needed to follow Paul Feldman, in that JACK = JA (from James) and CK (from Maybrick) and that we really should be looking for a feline ripper with a name like Diana Cuddles or Dickie D. Doodles. I also had suspicions that the real Ripper was an immigrant, more specifically a Manx from the Isle of Man. The reason for this was that I'm sure I read somewhere that "Abberline tried to put a tail on the suspect".

I now realise that I have been meowing up the wrong tree and that Feldman was nearly right. On closer examination, the signature on the "Dear Boss" letter actually reads "Jeck the Ripper".

Watch out, Jemima Puddleduck, I'm on your case !!!

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2159
Posted on Tuesday, March 01, 2005 - 6:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

John!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See the guy far left even has the audacity to wear an apron too! God theres a great drawing here!!!!!....And the writing on the board too The RAOC are the men.....definately!

BRILLIANT! will get back soon as

Suzixx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2161
Posted on Wednesday, March 02, 2005 - 3:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Trying to post here!!!! Nuttin!!!! WHY!!!
Suzi

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.