Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Archive through February 21, 2005 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Creative Writing and Expression » Cat The Ripper : The Mr Diddles Thread » Archive through February 21, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

George Hutchinson
Inspector
Username: Philip

Post Number: 305
Posted on Thursday, February 03, 2005 - 9:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Rob.

Yeah, Fido did 2 different ones. I've got one of them. About 50% of the exact locations are wrong, and half of it is him going on about a certain Mr Cohen at the end of the tour. This one covered the canonical 5 and a couple of other places, as I alluded to. I was surprised to see I could walk my own route without doubling back and - with the exception of the walk from the original Mulberry Street to Durward Street - without too long a walk between sites.

Don't you mean WOODS BUILDINGS (now blocked up) was the escape route, and for PN of course? Why would he (he meaning FC's killer) have killed FC in Swallows Gardens, then run down all the way to meet Ernest Thompson in Chamber Street and run down Abel's Buildings afterwards?

I tell you one thing that struck me last night - you know Cross & Paul met Mizen at about the end of Bucks Row (unless I am misinformed)? And then Neil found PN? Well, Neil must have been very close behind CC & RP if so, because it's only about 20 seconds walk to get to the end of the street from there.

Am I talking crap?

PHILIP
Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd!

Robert Clack
Inspector
Username: Rclack

Post Number: 478
Posted on Thursday, February 03, 2005 - 9:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yeah.

P.C Neil never mentioned seeing anyone going towards Bakers Row. I would guess he was no more than a minute behind them. I hope I get this right, P.C Thain arrived before Mizen, so thats about 20 second also between Brady Street and the murder site. So yeah, I wouldn't say more than a minute.

Now, I never said my Duck was smart, but, if he waddled back into Chamber Street and came up behind P.C. Thompson than he would divert suspicion away from himself.
I was going to write all this in my journal, but someones torn the pages out! Caz!!!

If the walk takes about 3 hours your talking at least 3 CDs and plenty of lozengers. Also there's a good chance you will get arrested for talking to yourself before you finish.

Rob

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 2070
Posted on Thursday, February 03, 2005 - 2:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

RIGHT! here we go again!
These have landed on my desk! I think we should be told!

heeeeehee
Suzi xxx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2073
Posted on Thursday, February 03, 2005 - 6:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

To the above you have to imagine the tapping claw.................LEFT one on yr screen!!!!!!! Right definatly time for bed now!

Suzixx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2074
Posted on Thursday, February 03, 2005 - 6:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yeah- THATS a point!!!! (Caz!!!!!! get in here P D Q !!!!!!!!!!!!uack!!!)
L y n !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!right Monty here we go............

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOooh god be the weekend soon and uh oh! here we go again feel that digicam coming home as I type!

Suzixx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2076
Posted on Friday, February 04, 2005 - 12:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey weekend!!!!

No camera this weekend sadly!!! (thank God the assembled mob cheer!!)...hmmmmm have to think of something else....get going chaps!

Suzi xx

George Hutchinson
Inspector

Post Number: 308
Posted on Friday, February 04, 2005 - 7:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

How about some drawings, then, Suzi?!

I will if you will.

By the way, as of last Friday I now make a point of mentioning Mr Diddles when we get to Dorset Street on my tours.

PHILIP

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2077
Posted on Friday, February 04, 2005 - 7:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

SERIOUSLY quiet here!
....could hear a cat drop!!!!!...must be those rubber paws theyre all wearing..........

Suzixx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2078
Posted on Friday, February 04, 2005 - 7:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Excellent Phil!!!!!! Dont have the cam this weekend tho damn it so will do loads of the usual rubbish and post em on Mon!
Hey love the Mr Dids ref NOT BEFORE TIME I say!

Suzi xx

George Hutchinson
Inspector

Post Number: 310
Posted on Friday, February 04, 2005 - 8:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oh yes, Suzi. The mere mention of his name tonight elicited a snigger from some of the crowd. Oh, if only they knew the true horror that name strikes into all God-fearing creatures, they would have quaked in their boots.

(QUAKED, Rob - not QUACKED).

Suzi - I think the truth needs to be told here....

suzi

PHILIP

Robert Clack
Inspector
Username: Rclack

Post Number: 484
Posted on Saturday, February 05, 2005 - 5:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Philip,

Nice photo. When did you decide to dye your hair blonde?

Rob

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2079
Posted on Saturday, February 05, 2005 - 6:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Right you wait Phil!

Jennifer D. Pegg
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Jdpegg

Post Number: 1785
Posted on Saturday, February 05, 2005 - 11:02 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

BTW I always knew cats were evil!!

Jenni
"What d'you think about that? Now you know how I feel"

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2080
Posted on Saturday, February 05, 2005 - 11:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Evil...........evil??????????????????

Never!!!!!!

As Diddles said to the Star....'A big cat did it and ran away..'

Suzixx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2081
Posted on Saturday, February 05, 2005 - 12:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jen

As Dids said to The Star....
A big cat did it and ran away!'

Suzi xx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2082
Posted on Saturday, February 05, 2005 - 12:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ooooops and then he got some sort of Purrrrrrrr-conalia!!!!!!!!

Jennifer D. Pegg
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1790
Posted on Saturday, February 05, 2005 - 1:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

yes evil

Jenni

ps proofs on the thread!
"What d'you think about that? Now you know how I feel"

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2083
Posted on Saturday, February 05, 2005 - 6:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What?!!! Pure as the driven snow us cats here!! and the occassional Duck too (Quack!...thats cat for Hi!!!!! pal!!)

Evil??? Gosh we usually save that for the serious threads dont 't we?
No point in wasting it here we're all too puuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuurfectly nice

Suzixx
ps wheres this proof???!!!!!!!!!

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2084
Posted on Saturday, February 05, 2005 - 6:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Proof Jen! NOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

this is a cat in cunning disguise waiting for the answers!!!!!!or else......

Lindsey Millar
Inspector
Username: Lindsey

Post Number: 276
Posted on Saturday, February 05, 2005 - 9:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Richard,

Could that tray belong to Diddles the cat, from upstairs?

Taken from your post of the somethingth of May, 2003

Is there something you're not telling us??

Bestest,

Lyn
"When a man grows tired of London, he grows tired of life" (or summat like that)

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2085
Posted on Sunday, February 06, 2005 - 6:33 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tray amusant Lyn!!!!!!!!!!!

Tell us more!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suzixxxxxx

Jane
Inspector
Username: Jcoram

Post Number: 248
Posted on Sunday, February 06, 2005 - 2:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

did 1

Diddles strikes again!!!!!

Duds 2

The City and Met Police combine resources to capture him!!!!!

Dids 3

But he's already found another victim

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2086
Posted on Sunday, February 06, 2005 - 3:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Whoooooooooo hooooooooooooo Brilliant!! Am going to HAVE to bring that camera home here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

the top pic is me opening my inbox!!!

LOL

Suzi xx

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Glenna

Post Number: 3070
Posted on Sunday, February 06, 2005 - 5:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hahaha, brilliant, Jane!
Excellent series of pictures.

So... it's cartoons for you next, huh? :-)

All the best
G. Andersson, author
Sweden
The Swedes are the men That Will not be Blamed for Nothing

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2092
Posted on Tuesday, February 08, 2005 - 5:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey all!!!!
Beware! have just bought a sooooper digi cam from ebay! omg! no stopping me now.....as the song goes!!!
Suzi xx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2093
Posted on Wednesday, February 09, 2005 - 1:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

PHIL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This guys on his way round!!! The world is not big enough!!!!!sUZXX

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2097
Posted on Friday, February 11, 2005 - 12:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Gosh Phil.....be afraid very afraid!!!!!!

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2123
Posted on Saturday, February 19, 2005 - 2:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

GOSH!
A P U R R F E C T silence here...............With catlike tread......upon our foe (fur) we steal.......

Jennifer D. Pegg
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1960
Posted on Saturday, February 19, 2005 - 4:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Suzi,
someone said they were concentrating on the serious threads, so it was good to see you back here! (that was deliberately ambigious!)

Jenni
"We're so incredibly, utterly devious, Making the most of everything."

George Hutchinson
Inspector

Post Number: 369
Posted on Saturday, February 19, 2005 - 4:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Indeed.

I'm still waiting for your crushing visual retort to your 'game' (ambiguous again) jpeg I posted!

The Diddles book is far from having lost its 9 lives. Things continue behind the scenes. I've already managed to get most of Suzi's original drawings saved in B&W tif's (I know that will mean diddly-squit to some of you - it meant nowt to me until recently!). Here's an example of what you can do with them once scanned. I figured my namesake would be a good one!

PHILIP

Hutchinson

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2125
Posted on Saturday, February 19, 2005 - 5:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

PHILIP!
Whoooooooo hoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo Excellent Right!!! where now sunshine!?

Suzix

Jennifer D. Pegg
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1972
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2005 - 12:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

i'm very, very, scared!

seriously!!
"We're so incredibly, utterly devious, Making the most of everything."

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3141
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2005 - 12:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

That is really a great one, Philip.
Totally ingenious and hilarious.

Love that "I've been to Romford" patch. Hahaha...

All the best
G. Andersson, author
Sweden

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2127
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2005 - 12:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

heeeeheeeeee Jen! be not Afeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeread!.......well much!

All contribs to this book when or however they arrive will be welcome Im sure OMG Phil! how we going to do this?

Suzix

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2128
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2005 - 12:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Glenn!
He heeeee !
Glad you liked it!..... was a scrap of paper that Phil made to look good!!!!!!! Suzi xxx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2129
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2005 - 12:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Glenn!!!!!
That was one of mine!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! watch out you! or theres one of you coming !

Suzixx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2130
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2005 - 1:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Love this one!!!!! Dids in in the side car or course!
d=26180
bike1 (12.4 k)

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2131
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2005 - 1:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

aaaaaaagh its happened again! Help somebody! hey Glenn going to send ya a pic!!!!!! (email!)
Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2132
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2005 - 1:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I appears if you double click on it then it opens!!!!!!
Suzix

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3142
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2005 - 3:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oh rats, Suzi!

That one with George Hutchinson was one of yours????!!! Ooops, sorry.
Got confused there a bit.

Well, then I repeat it again: ingenious and hilarious. :-)

Sorry about the mix-up.

All the best
G. Andersson, author
Sweden

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2134
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2005 - 4:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mr Andersson-

You are forgiven........................just this once mind you!!!!!!

Suzi x

Jane
Inspector
Username: Jcoram

Post Number: 288
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2005 - 5:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"I've rounded up all the suspects Inspector!

diddles round up

Lindsey Millar
Inspector

Post Number: 305
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2005 - 6:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Brilliant, Jane!

What a gorgeous pic!

So.. which one is Mr Diddles??

Love,

Lyn
"When a man grows tired of London, he grows tired of life" (or summat like that)

George Hutchinson
Inspector

Post Number: 377
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2005 - 8:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Suzi - what on earth was that bike one? I see no cats...

You told Glenn to watch out, or there would be one of him. Hmm...

Do you mean this one?

Glenn-puss

Now, Glenn - perish the thought that you should think for a second that Suzi might have been clever enough to have done this one...!

Just a point, Mr Andersson - you have seen my drawings compared to Suzi's, haven't you? I'll give you an indication of how to tell mine and hers apart - mine are crap!

Had a thought, Suzi - you know the 'I've Been To Romford' tag? Is that a play on 'I've Been To London To Visit The Queen' as in the nursery rhyme 'Pussycat, Pussycat?'. If so - clever and subtle!

Jane - smashing picture.

Lyn - It is bloody obvious which one is Diddles. Diddles is a master of disguise. This is why he avoided detection. It's the dog.

PHILIP

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3143
Posted on Sunday, February 20, 2005 - 8:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yes, I remember that one of me, Hutch.
I am quite proud of it catually; incredible likeness.
I know Suzi made that one, promise!!!!!! :-)

No, Hutch -- yours are NOT crap -- not in a millions years. But Suzi's cat portraits ARE impressive, of course. Doing disguised portraits that way -- and still make them look like the person in question -- is not as easy as it looks. So hats off.

Jane,

What a lovely picture -- good work! Incredibly cute.
I agree with Hutch, though; I think Diddles is the dog in disguise as well.

All the best
G. Andersson, author
Sweden

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2135
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 3:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR.......
Think again,perhaps the big man's made a fatal slip up at last!!!!.........he's kept his hat on!!!!!
Mind you that tabby thing looks dodgy...don't think the old washing trick is that clever...Huh,the" I can't see you so you cant see me" ploy isn't too clever!

Suzi

George Hutchinson
Inspector

Post Number: 379
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 6:01 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

No Suzi - it's the dog. The undercover policeman (I have reason to believe it is Walter Dew) is even pointing to it.

Maybe the human is Israel Schwartz?

The mucky tabby is just a poor street urchin.

PHILIP

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2136
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 3:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yeah thats a point! but that tabby's pointing with a back leg to the tail of the pale thing on the right! Curioser and curioser
Suzi

Lindsey Millar
Inspector

Post Number: 310
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 5:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Proof that Diddles cleverly disguised himself as a midwife...

kittenwrap

Bestest,

Lyn

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3155
Posted on Monday, February 21, 2005 - 6:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oooh Lyn,

Beautiful picture. I just love that one.
How charming -- and funny.

Makes me think of a kitten I temporary had in my care for a couple of weeks...

He wasn't a cross-dresser, though...

All the best
G. Andersson, author
Sweden

(Message edited by Glenna on February 21, 2005)

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.