Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Archive through January 27, 2005 Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Creative Writing and Expression » Cat The Ripper : The Mr Diddles Thread » Archive through January 27, 2005 « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Lindsey Millar
Inspector
Username: Lindsey

Post Number: 243
Posted on Monday, January 24, 2005 - 8:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

To all of you who have made me chuckle, thanks a bunch for cheering me up!

To those of you who haven't seen the humourous side of this thread, I'm so sorry.. but why on Earth would you find these caricatures offensive? I'm just puzzled. After all, sales of the book and tee shirts will go to a very worthy cause.

Richard, if you truly feel that you can no longer use the Casebook (that is what you were saying, isn't it?) I have to ask why? Why not simply ignore this thread? And why do you feel that you can't attend the conference? Just because some of us have found a way to lighten up a little, with a little nonsense? I don't understand..

Ah well, each to his or her own... but I shall miss your posts, and presence at the conference (if I manage to make it there).

Best regards, Richard.. and to the rest of you, keep me smiling, eh!

Love,

Lyn
"When a man grows tired of London, he grows tired of life" (or summat like that)

Lindsey Millar
Inspector
Username: Lindsey

Post Number: 244
Posted on Monday, January 24, 2005 - 8:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Suz...

I know you've gone to bed, but hopefully you'll see this when you wake up. I am offended and humiliated! My daughter asked me why there was no cat-icature of me, and suggested it might be because I'm just a nobody here... Mere inspector I may be, as opposed to your Assistant commissioner, but still!

Hiding under a rock here, (wiping tears from my whiskers...)

Lyn
"When a man grows tired of London, he grows tired of life" (or summat like that)

Dan Norder
Inspector
Username: Dannorder

Post Number: 497
Posted on Monday, January 24, 2005 - 10:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Some of the following used to be in my profile, but for the sake of the thread:

Diddles is, in fact, the only suspect that can be positively identified in legally sworn testimony as having attacked a woman's neck on the night of one of the Ripper murders. Further the feline was found at that time only a short distance away from where the woman's body would be discovered later. Those traits are uniquely incriminating in a way no other suspect can match.

Police officials can perhaps be forgiven for overlooking this suspect because they were stereotypically only looking within the species to which they expected to find the killer. Such short-sightedness was unfortunate but common at the time, and even today you have to watch out to avoid saying something that could get you labeled an Anti-Ailurosic bigot.

Additionally, Robert Donston Stephenson's December 1 Pall Mall Gazette piece provides a hitherto unmentioned but obvious motive. I am shocked that nobody has put the pieces together when it was there waiting to be found all this time.

This leads us back to the bit of wisdom all the old wives at the time knew but many people laughed at until it was too late: Never cross a black cat.
Dan Norder, Editor
Ripper Notes: The International Journal for Ripper Studies
 Profile    Email    Dissertations    Website

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Severn

Post Number: 1511
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 2:38 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was a bit gobsmacked late last night to enter a thread so full of bitchin!!!
I feel like Lyn says, re the Diddles drawings etc
I can"t see that anything them to date that could give offence and some of the art work is just brilliant!
I have read lots of Suzi"s posts and have never found them to be in any way discourteous and I think if you take a look back you"ll see this is true Richard.

That said I am aware that some recent posts on another thread were taken as a bit discourteous or diminishing of other peoples contributions[which was resolved quickly and amicably in point of fact].I understood why this happened but once again I don"t believe there was any bad feeling intended here either.
So Richard, I have enjoyed your posts very much these part 18 months or so and by the sound of it Lyn has too-to name but two of us, and I would say think again because there are those of us who look forward to your posts,even if you do have a "different take" on things.Clearly neither Suzi or Philip intended to offend you in any way with their drawings.
If there is one thing to be learnt from all this its maybe that some of us[including myself
and including those who say they are fuming[!]need to be a bit more tolerent of each other
and less quick to rush to judgement.

....Here endeth the first lesson! [wince!]

Natalie

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 1976
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 3:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Richard-
Awwww come on............,
The boards just won't be the same......

Suzi

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Robert

Post Number: 3970
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 3:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dave, ha, ha! Thanks for that link!

Robert

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3972
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 4:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dave, just come back to say that I have to go. Someone's knocking on the door.

Knock, knock, knock on the door.........

Robert

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1977
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 7:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Nats and Lyn and well everybody in fact,
Thanks for all that, I hope that we can all get on with having a quiet giggle now and as long as we stay put here,nobody's going to get upset in any way.

So give me your hands,let us all be friends,

And Suzi shall restore amends'*
with apologies to anyone who's a big Shakespeare fan!!!

Dave...Loved the Goons link too!!!!

Phil-Loved the Druitt link there! Oooooooh dear!!! LOL!

Suzi

George Hutchinson
Inspector
Username: Philip

Post Number: 250
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 8:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi folks.

This will be my last word on the matter, but Nats - it wasn't me who was intolerant! Yep, I did get offended and I was fuming that someone who was not contributing was trying to trample all over what the rest of us were doing. It was in no way constructive, helpful or even - when we get to the final posting - civil!

I didn't know the guy, he didn't know me, but if he wanted to make his point he should have made it and then left us alone. But he didn't. He kept coming back and back and ended with something petty and childish because people disagreed with him. If I find people are disagreeing with one of my beliefs, I walk away from it. Each to his own. Say what you feel and then get out if you don't like it. So I feel my (and others who don't want to post it here but e-mailed me) 'judgement' was not taken rashly.

I didn't want to react to that posting at all, but it seems that almost everyne else has so I am just setting the record straight. I don't intend to come back to this one again as it has wasted enough of our time.

There would have been no bitching if it had been left to the one comment. It was an attempt to stop us doing it, not just to raise a singular view.

And now... where's the bloody cats?

PHILIP
Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd!

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1516
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 9:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yep!
and what I would love to see is that big bad cat with cloak and boots doing something wicked!!!
Natsxxx

George Hutchinson
Inspector

Post Number: 253
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 9:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Folks - I have decided that tonight I am going to do a new drawing. I don't know what it will be yet, but I expect it will be furry.

And crap.

PHILIP

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1519
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 9:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Great!!!looking forward to that Philip!
Natsx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1978
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 4:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hey gonna call you!
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx Purrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Suzixxxxxxxxxxx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1979
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 5:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

On the Lyn one Lyn!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Love ya! hey|Nats fancy one????

oooooooooh god where will this end ok am onto it and have to getinto school to get the digi cam tomorrow going to bed soon tho xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Suzixxxxx

George Hutchinson
Inspector

Post Number: 256
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 5:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have discovered how that painting of Sickert's got damaged. It was nothing to do with Cornwell. It was nothing to do with Airport Handling Staff.

It was everything to do with somebody else, still alive and well after all these decades.

I provide proof.

PHILIP

diddles-sickert

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1980
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 5:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Phil!!!!!!!!!!! hey let DRAW and dream!!!!!!!!!!!! hey watch out Lyn and Nats! xxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1981
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 5:19 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ooooooooooooooooh ghod Phil thats the cats ass!
made me laugh sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much

Loads of love Suzi x

Richard Brian Nunweek
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Richardn

Post Number: 1300
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 5:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Guys,
I too have received E. Mails, and I appreciate their support, this pro/anti for and against discussion is irrelevant, I just feel that the decision to make the Brighton Conference a Casebook for Diddles, is not only somewhat child like, but could be damaging to the Casebook, in giving the impression that a considerable well respected number of members find this is the way forward to enlighten the blow for future Ripperologists.
The reason why i have posted this tonight, is that I appreciate this site , and all that it stands for, and although I Would agree Humour has its part, I would personally have prefered a book of drawings depicting witnesses, suspects , and victims, even if depicted in a different style, even tonque in cheek pictures of Diddles.mayby Jane could have given permission for her excellent insight imagination to have been included, but I truely feel to concentrate on the adventures of Mrs Praters cat, with T shirt status is giving out the wrong signals to future posters, and who knows case solvers to the site.
I sincerly mean no offense to any one on these boards, only the utmost respect, the desision to lay low in the posting ranks is simply a matter of pride, and a kind of rebellion, which is a matter of choice i guess.
Richard.

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1521
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 5:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well I don"t know!
Now Richard you cannot deny that this cat here is one hellof a special cat!To be that bad as to be destructin Mr Sickert"s paintings withhis tail sticking up all cheek and defiance and that wonderful face!
Oh Richard doesn"t he remind you of Korky the Cat!
You have got to admit it Richard!And didnt you look forward to his adventures???.......Come on
Let Mr Diddles Live!He"s beautiful!
Stop all that heavy serious stuff Richard......
Join the Party!!!

Jane
Inspector
Username: Jcoram

Post Number: 184
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 6:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Gang.

Just before I go to bed, I have to admit I'm having a change of heart about Diddle's innocence. I know I'm being disloyal but in the light of the evidence I have to concede that it is looking a bit doubtful. The thing that really swung it for me were the scratch marks inside the back of the watch. It couldn't really have been anyone but him could it?

I might have to join the 'Diddles did it' camp after all. What a blow!

Time for bed, catch you all tomorrow.

Lots of Love

Jane

xxxxx

George Hutchinson
Inspector

Post Number: 258
Posted on Tuesday, January 25, 2005 - 7:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jane has a point here.

I have uncovered another drawing - it was given to me by a man in a pub who found it under some floorboards / in a trunk / behind some pipes.

Not only is he a serial killer and defacer of fine art, but he can now add forgery to his list of hiss-demenors.

PHILIP

diddles-diary

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1982
Posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2005 - 3:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well really!!!!!....a scurrilous slur sor!!!
He he
Watch out Lyn!!!

Suzi

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3974
Posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2005 - 8:07 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You folks might find it worth your while to probe Black Lion Yard.

Nathan Kaminsky

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3975
Posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2005 - 8:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This "Times" headline is the clincher.

Robert

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1525
Posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2005 - 9:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I think this cat must be a mate of Macavity...or part of "the hidden paw" gang to be getting away with all this!

Jane
Inspector

Post Number: 190
Posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2005 - 1:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi everyone,

I've just posted a pic of Kate and JtR at Church passage on the crime scene thread, but I didn't dare put this post on there!

When I was doing it, I suddenly realised why Hutch is so keen on blaming Diddles. I got the giggles when I was doing the pic, because it doesn't half look Hutch doing one of his tours! You compare it to his profile pic...no wonder he's trying to frame a poor harmless feline. He's really going to bash me for that!!!!!! Maybe he just hopped in his time machine to go back and investigate. That was him asking Kate for a description of the real JtR. Like what colour fur did he have?

Please don't hit me Hutch. I'm only kidding.
He's never going to talk to me again.....

love
Jane

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Glenna

Post Number: 3000
Posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2005 - 1:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I love those lines... "for a few seconds" and "I'll fix that Cornwell woman".
Hahaha... :o)

All the best
G. Andersson, author
Sweden
The Swedes are the men That Will not be Blamed for Nothing

George Hutchinson
Inspector

Post Number: 263
Posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2005 - 1:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jane : "it doesn't half look Hutch doing one of his tours" - That's what I thought the second I saw it, but I wasn't going to say so! I even used to wear a grey wool peaked cap like the one referred to and a red neckscarf! But that was a long time ago. George now looks more like the image of John Reeves coming down the stairs to find Martha Tabram on the front of the 1903 Furness 'Famous Crimes'. Remember, Jane - the chances are that the man at the top of Church Passage quite possibly wasn't Jack (so some of us think) because Lawende's testimony shows it might not even have been CE. But for the sake of your lovely image (my, he's such a handsome bloke too!) I will let you have that one. You just know there's a cat at the end of that passage, though. You know like in SHREK 2 when the King first meets Puss In Boots in the dark backroom of the pub and you just see his eyes? Based on Diddles in Mitre Square. No doubt.

Rob : My God, I laughed at the press cuttings you posted above. Proves it all.

Mr Kaminsky : Hello Mr Cohen.

PHILIP

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1983
Posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2005 - 1:50 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Robert

Case solved!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Jane just going to check and may call ya later ok? mind you have lost yr phone no under a pile of Dids!!! email it me eh!

suzi xxxx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1984
Posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2005 - 1:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jane!!!!! Got it!!!!!! worry not will call ya later hope thats ok x suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1986
Posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2005 - 3:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

RIGHT! Feel a few more coming on..........' God I wish I could find that Dutfields one Phil help!

Suzi xx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1987
Posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2005 - 3:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey found it!

not good pic but makes me laugh too :-)

Suzi

Jane
Inspector

Post Number: 191
Posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2005 - 4:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Suzi,

I've just cleared out all of my old mail and now I can't get anything in. I deleted your telephone number as well. What a wally I am!

I might have to go to bed as I'm a bit floopy, can I give you a ring tomorrow? If I have your number of course!!!!

I'll try and e-mail you that pic before I go to bed, but keep it under your hat or we'll be raided by the obscene publications squad!

love Jane

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1991
Posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2005 - 5:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

he heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
have got it! Its BRILLIANT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Move em a tad to the right eh and we're on a winner at the Conf I reckon!,keep em under the counter in plain brown covers!!!!! psssst wanna see some Church Passage!!!

He Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Suzi

Jane
Inspector

Post Number: 193
Posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2005 - 5:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Okay Suzi,

You have just guaranteed that everyone is going to want to see it. You can mail it to people if you like, then I won't get the blame for corrupting the minds of innocents!

How much do you reckon I could get for a copy?

By the way what colour is Mr Diddles, he seems to change colour frequently, Is that some sort of disguise? No wonder they never caught him!

Night night all,

Love Jane

xxxxx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1992
Posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2005 - 6:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

OH WELL OFF TO BED TOOOOOOOOOOOO BUT BEFORE THAT DIDS PLEADS HIS INNOCENCE.... ps Phil am onto the Knight thing!

hehehe

Suzix

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1527
Posted on Wednesday, January 26, 2005 - 6:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Suzi!
Whats up then!You seem to be having a funny turn ,old girl!
Anyway just thought I"d pop over and admire yuor latest masterpieces.You have quite a talent for this you realise!Excellent!
Natsxxx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1993
Posted on Thursday, January 27, 2005 - 3:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Nats!!!
Will let you in on the secret.................if you like.........or you could email Jane!!! He He He!!!!

Suzi xxxxxxxxx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1994
Posted on Thursday, January 27, 2005 - 12:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

He he !!!!
Hold onto yr seats here's the Lyn Mog!!!!!!

That'll take some beating 'eh? (allegedly!)

Suzi xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1995
Posted on Thursday, January 27, 2005 - 12:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Like the sepia effect? Unintentional I assure you!!!!!!!!!!!! Spooky eh!
Suzi xxxx

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Glenna

Post Number: 3003
Posted on Thursday, January 27, 2005 - 12:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Haha... Really cute, Suzi.
Good work.

Now, I am only waitning for your cat interpretation of Martin Fido (saying his usual "anti-semitic riots")...

All the best
G. Andersson, author
Sweden
The Swedes are the men That Will not be Blamed for Nothing

George Hutchinson
Inspector

Post Number: 266
Posted on Thursday, January 27, 2005 - 1:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ha haaaaaa! Ha ha haaa!

Oh yes. Lyn is going to ask you for a copy of that one. Joy!

God - if you get onto Martin Fido you are going to have to do the other authors too - bet you'd have a job trying to get Philip Sugden sorted out!

Where's that certain cat you told me on the phone you were going to do? And what is this naughty X-rated conspiracy that is going on between you ladies (or is it one and the same thing?).

You know - I think we are being too direct on some of these things. I think it is time to look at it all from THE KETTLE'S perspective...

PHILIP

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1996
Posted on Thursday, January 27, 2005 - 3:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You spouting off???!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Martin would be great and Don too but dear God think I should ask em first!!!! and Stewart too..... Oh God help! xxx
Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1997
Posted on Thursday, January 27, 2005 - 3:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Glenn
Would Love to do Martin,Don,Paul ,Keith ,Stewart and the rest BUT darent until I get their permission!!!!! help chaps!!!!

Suzi xxxxxxxx

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3979
Posted on Thursday, January 27, 2005 - 3:16 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nice one, Suzi. Could you do George R Sims with full lion's mane after he's taken his own hair restorer? (Remember Tatcho?)

Robert

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1998
Posted on Thursday, January 27, 2005 - 3:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thats a point!!! Keith send a photo!!! Got the rest!....Will do the others naturally, and keep em in a dark hidey place until............ but would hate to be caught wrong footed!!!!!!

Cheers

Suzi

suzixxxxxxx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1999
Posted on Thursday, January 27, 2005 - 3:39 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

God it must be 'Christmas day in the Cat house!'
Ok have to be lurking at a coffee stall with a cove with blood stained paws!!,with a note or to under his paw saying Druitt done it!!!!
He heeeeee

Suzi xxx
ps any idea what the cove looked like???

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2000
Posted on Thursday, January 27, 2005 - 3:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

He heeeeeeee all together now........'It was Christmas Day in the Workhouse......' Gosh I didnt realise he wrote that till I took to the A-Z!!! Heheheheh.......... some possibilities here eh!!!! Am going to do the coffee stall holder drawing WHEN I know what this cove looked like!!! Robert!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suzi xxxx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2001
Posted on Thursday, January 27, 2005 - 3:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tatcho???? agggggh help have had a loss of memory here......or should I have remembered it?....not Margaret Tatcho was it?!

Suzixx

Kane Friday
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, January 24, 2005 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello all,

Diddles has to be the best suspect yet.
Consider the evidence:

I each case the murderer targeted the victims' neck.
Prater was lucky as she was quick enough to push Diddles away just as his claws touched her neck.
If it wasn't for her rapid reactions,we may have been talking about another double event!

What about the motive?
Well that's easy....HUNGER!
Diddles craved all those nice things like kidney.You know,the normal ingredients you would find in a tin of whiskers.

The clues are all there.
Just picture the scene....Diddles spots Annie Chapman outside 29 Hanbury street.He strolls up to her and tells her "Look Mrs. I know they make cat meat in there and I want you to open the door and let me in".
"Will you"? to which Chapman replies
"Yes".
Well of course Chapman realy hasn't got a lot of time because she is trying to make her "Doss" money.
Anyway She decides to take Diddles for a quick look in the back yard as there is bound to be a scrap of something lying around there.
After searcing the yard and finding nothing,Diddles demands that Chapman give him the key to the cat meat room.
"I don't have one" says Chapman.

"Turn out your pockets" Demands Diddles,baring his nasty sharp claws.
So she does but all she has is a couple of rings some farthings and a piece of torn envelope with some pills in it.

By now Diddles' patience has run out,so he leaps at Poor Annie,knocking her against the fence.
Within minutes he has slashed her throat, ripped her open and is tucking in to an early breakfast of tasty offle!

What more proof do we need?

Kane

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.