Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Goodnight from me, at least... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Pub Talk » Goodnight from me, at least... « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Lindsey C Hollifield
Chief Inspector
Username: Lindsey

Post Number: 709
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2006 - 5:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dear wonderful friends,

I find myself suddenly torn between posting and being domesticated these days. And not having enough time for either. But methinks the domesticated bit is all important these days.

No, no, this is not another pouty post. This is a post that confirms that Lyn has finally realised the importance of domestication. I've never been more content than in Vila's arms and residing in our home (I know, I should be shot for that -- but I am, after all a sucker, right?)

Oh, God, I no longer drink, so I'm no longer drunk these days, so my ability to entertain is strained, and I can offer no entertainment nowadays other than the fact that I need to spend time with Vila. (Not meaning to make anyone puke or anything.) Just I do. Love Dan, and all. (So that's why I'm taking a leave of absence.)

I need a break. I need to run up VilaResthal's credit card for one thing.. and I need a long nap before April.

I'm tired, people -- it's been nine long years.

And give a woman with a cleavage less than an inch a break, for once, why dontcha!

Love you all -- dear God, you'll all still be hounded by e-mail, you know it.

Always will be -- don't think you can escape a psychopath, eh? I'll be sending out 'Formal Do' Invitations in a month..

David, you can relax -- the psychopath (whatever that means -- still don't know. And I still don't know why you do your thing, but you do) will not be bothering you for a while. Just don't piss people off, eh? It's not good, dude.

Love you all!!

See most of you at RipCon '06, or the wedding, one or the other. The rest of you, I know exactly where London and Pompey and Wales are, so be scared.

Take care, and don't forget what Jules always says. Make sure you hug the ones you love.

Nighters, and see you all either at the Ripcon, or the wedding, or at some point in England or Wales.

Love, always,

Lyn x

(Suzi, talk to you in the morning.)
**Nicotine withdrawls are evil** but being a psychopath is much more exiting.. (Dan is really really scared -- it's cutness^^)

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Robert

Post Number: 5508
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2006 - 6:58 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Lyn

Will see you when you return to the Boards refreshed, domesticated, and with some scotch eggs.

Robert

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector
Username: Philip

Post Number: 979
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2006 - 8:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yeah - have a good break Lyn. Speak to you in a couple of days on here.

PHILIP
Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd!

Thomas C. Wescott
Chief Inspector
Username: Tom_wescott

Post Number: 544
Posted on Friday, January 06, 2006 - 3:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Have a good rest, Lyn. You set an awesome example for all chicks, who should relish the opportunity to become domesticated and tend to their man. Got a cute sister/niece around age 25 who'd like to move to Tulsa? :-)

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Lindsey C Hollifield
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 710
Posted on Saturday, January 07, 2006 - 9:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Heya!

That was a really nice long nap. I'm back again.

Philip, you sod, how are you?

And David -- e-mail me. We do need to talk seriously.

Love you all,

Lyn x
**Nicotine withdrawls are evil** but being a psychopath is much more exiting.. (Dan is really really scared -- it's cutness^^)

Lindsey C Hollifield
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 711
Posted on Saturday, January 07, 2006 - 9:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Crap. I need to change my sig again.

Sorry. I'll get to it.

Nicotine withdrawls aren't so bad after the first lifetime.^^

And I don't fit the psychopath bill today (well, not today).

Love, as ever,

Lyn x

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Jdpegg

Post Number: 3507
Posted on Saturday, January 07, 2006 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

do you feel rested now?

or not?
"Keep a diary, and someday it'll keep you."

Lindsey C Hollifield
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 714
Posted on Saturday, January 07, 2006 - 12:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Not really, Jen.

You got something else to sidetrack me?

I hope so...

Love, as always, Jen,

Lyn x
What was it that Brad said again?

Oh, yeh.. it was crazy or something.

Yeh, well, it's still crazy, but it's a good thing. So there!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.