Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Elizebeth stride Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Books, Films and Other Media » Periodicals » Ripperana » Elizebeth stride « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Marsh
Police Constable
Username: Marsh

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, September 05, 2005 - 2:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was liz Stride a ripper victim, was he really disturbed in the act.or maybe a copycat killing.
on teletext news last year top policeman say she was not a ripper victim, any views.

Harry Mann
Inspector
Username: Harry

Post Number: 172
Posted on Monday, September 05, 2005 - 6:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Marsh,
You will find plenty of information on Stride's killing,if you go to the archives section,and follow the Stride threads.
There is no concensus of opinion as to whether she was or was not a victim of the Ripper,and the fact that a top policeman believes she was not,should not influence a person in coming to a decision of their own choosing.
I myself,am of the opinion she was a Ripper victim,but like all the other killings, there is a lack of provable evidence.
Read and come to your own conclusions,and do not be afraid to publish your views.

Marshall sambrooks
Police Constable
Username: Marsh

Post Number: 7
Posted on Monday, September 05, 2005 - 9:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi all, i live not to far from jtr playground, now at the top of hanbury street the building which is on the corner of hanbury & commercial street has now been redeveloped & renamed by some
wag as jacks place, (oh dear).
M Sambrooks

Phil Hill
Chief Inspector
Username: Phil

Post Number: 834
Posted on Monday, September 05, 2005 - 1:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Do we have to have the web-speak people? It is impossible to read and insulting to the rest of us. Please desist.

Read and come to your own conclusions,and do not be afraid to publish your views.

Please do - Harry's not half the ogre he may seem at first!!

Phil

Caroline Anne Morris
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Caz

Post Number: 2110
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2005 - 5:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Phil,

What do you mean 'do we...' and '...to the rest of us?

Please speak for yourself - if you have to put a damper on every thread you touch.

Love,

Caz
X

Phil Hill
Chief Inspector
Username: Phil

Post Number: 847
Posted on Tuesday, September 06, 2005 - 2:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ah, sorry Caz, I'd forgotten that you promote low standards.

I don't retract or withdraw one word. I am sure I speak for many here, based on previous discussions. If I don't they will tell me so, web-speak will thrive and i (for one) will be on my way.

Phil

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.