Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Artwork: Whitechapel and the Victims ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Creative Writing and Expression » Artwork: Whitechapel and the Victims of JtR « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through March 04, 2004Natalie Severn45 3-04-04  5:54 pm
Archive through March 12, 2004Suzi Hanney45 3-12-04  3:24 pm
Archive through June 24, 2004Robert Clack50 6-24-04  6:12 pm
Archive through January 12, 2005George Hutchinson50 1-12-05  3:15 pm
Archive through January 15, 2005Robert Charles Linfo50 1-15-05  11:12 am
Archive through February 08, 2005mal x50 2-08-05  5:24 pm
Archive through March 31, 2005Suzi Hanney50 3-31-05  2:41 pm
Archive through May 07, 2005Jane Coram50 5-07-05  5:36 pm
Archive through June 05, 2005Robert Clack50 6-05-05  2:07 pm
Archive through November 10, 2005Natalie Severn 50 11-10-05  4:10 pm
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 3246
Posted on Saturday, November 12, 2005 - 3:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nats
The butterfly came from an earlier painting and I thought said 'Kate' to me.
Shes (!) been a few Kate paintings

Thanks

Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3271
Posted on Thursday, November 17, 2005 - 9:37 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just playing with some pics!!
Spooky Church passage 'eh?

Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3272
Posted on Thursday, November 17, 2005 - 9:52 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

S'Getting weirder!!!

Big new mega plan is to make these into a mosaic!! (Take me now!!! :-))

Suzi

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Severn

Post Number: 2604
Posted on Thursday, November 17, 2005 - 3:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Its quite abstract Suzi so I can only just discern a few shapes but I love the bleached out colours-they are amazingly subtle and haunting!
Nats
x

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2605
Posted on Thursday, November 17, 2005 - 4:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I am just finishing one of the route up Ludgate Hill towards St Pauls and the East End-will post it when its completed.
Nats

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3276
Posted on Thursday, November 17, 2005 - 5:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Excellent Nats!!!!

Want to see it!!!!

Looking back at them they look very Batik like dont DO batik tho Oh well back to work!!!!

Suzi x

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2665
Posted on Friday, December 02, 2005 - 12:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This is a painting of the entrance to the East End, via the old way of Ludgate Hill. It is not the full size painting but if you want to see it I can email it to you.

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2666
Posted on Friday, December 02, 2005 - 12:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Joe! its a bit big for the frame
but its Ok --- wonder why this one and not the other profile one you did which was fine----?

Joe is my Grandson,aged twelve and he has been a fantastic help ,taught me more about these machines than I ever knew you could do with them!

In the full picture you see the dome of St Paul"s and a much bigger section of Fleet Street.Its in oils and is Three ft X two ft------must be too big for the thread!

Debra J. Arif
Inspector
Username: Dj

Post Number: 203
Posted on Friday, December 02, 2005 - 12:42 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Great painting Natalie, both you and Suzie have produced some excellent pieces of work on here.
I envy anyone who can paint, I can draw but I am useless at painting.
Debra

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2667
Posted on Friday, December 02, 2005 - 1:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks Debra-I appreciate that - since a
third of it is missing and over half the front bus!We"ll get there....and I agree with you about Suzi"s lovely work.

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Robert

Post Number: 5334
Posted on Friday, December 02, 2005 - 2:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Very nice painting, Natalie. And Suzi, I can see JTR stuff in yours but I'm probably not meant to.

Robert

Lindsey C Hollifield
Chief Inspector
Username: Lindsey

Post Number: 523
Posted on Friday, December 02, 2005 - 2:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nats,

I love it. With or without the rest of the bus.

Lyn x
Although present on the occasion, I have no clear recollection of the events leading up to it.
Winston Churchill

AP Wolf
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Apwolf

Post Number: 2906
Posted on Friday, December 02, 2005 - 5:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lovely painting, Natalie.
As ever I have a different take on your work.

The crane looks like it is ready to drop a load of pus and blood onto the bus below, but no matter another bus is coming to take the load.
The buses are worms that go from the dark to the light and then get swallowed by the suicide streets that get so narrow that they throttle themselves .
Maggots that crawl from the dark into the light.
Scary.
The traffic light stands as sentry, guarding everything.
But hey, he hasn’t seen nothing.
The buildings around him are tottering with the edge of what they have seen, sort of collapsing in on an idea.

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2668
Posted on Friday, December 02, 2005 - 5:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Lyn!
You are lovely do you know!
Will try to get complete pic up over weekend
Nats
x

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2669
Posted on Friday, December 02, 2005 - 6:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I think that you may be very close indeed here Ap!
I am drawn to this spot in London because it represents for me modern day London being "beckoned" back to 19th century Whitechapel via the old route of Ludgate Hill and Tower Hill.
Thanks for your words.Very close!

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector
Username: Philip

Post Number: 901
Posted on Friday, December 02, 2005 - 6:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nice posting, Nats. Like a chunky Lowry!

You are the grandmother of a 12 year old? Yowza! You don't look it.

PHILIP
Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd!

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2674
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2005 - 5:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

DSCF0478.jpg

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2675
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2005 - 5:28 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Here is the full painting of the view through Ludgate hill,past St Paul's and into the East End
from Fleet street.
Have at last learnt how to post them!
Natalie

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 902
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2005 - 7:52 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Great one Nats - you know you don't have to post the image by itself? You can use that upload facility at any point whilst typing away.

Easy really, innit?

PHILIP
x

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3337
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2005 - 10:31 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Nats!!!!!

How weird is this! took this pic from the top of a No 15 bus last w/e!!!!!!!!

Spooky eh!!!!!

Nice painting tho!!!!

Suzi x

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3338
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2005 - 10:47 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Took these too-

Ludgate Hill

St B's and the gherkin

Mitre Square!

Love Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3339
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2005 - 10:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Rebuilt 'eh!!!!!????

Enough said!!!!! great show!!!!!! am applying as I type!!!!

LOL

Suzi x

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2677
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2005 - 12:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Philip,Thanks a million for all the help----after quite a struggle [with a very different machine]I did it- as you see!

Suzi,V.nice photos and hey!- thats almost the view, though you can see more of the middle church from the bus top!

Maybe we could have a separate thread for photographs of the City of London.We have one of Whitechapel but not what surrounded it or led to it!

Stephen Thomas
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2005 - 4:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Natalie,

I didn't know you were an artist and a good one too. I worked for many years just to the right of St.Pauls Cathedral on your picture, on Carter Lane, so I know that scene very well. Visitors to London interested in JTR might want to cross over the road from the front of St. Pauls and check out Carter Lane which which has a definite medieval 'feel' about it and which also was connected to the arrest of Aaron Kosminski.

Hi Suzi,

Nice to see the 'Gherkin' pictured here. Not only has it transformed the landscape of the Whitechapel Road, it is just next to (almost in) Mitre Square.

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2683
Posted on Monday, December 05, 2005 - 7:35 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Stephen,
You worked near St Paul"s?Fascinating!I know the area well-
esp Fleet Street.
Yes,I studied at St Martin"s and still go to the studio of my old tutor from there once a week to work with on oil paintings.
Thanks for your interest
Natalie

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 905
Posted on Tuesday, December 06, 2005 - 4:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Stephen - Re : The Gherkin. Don't I know it! Every one of my tourist groups...

Turn the corner from Leadenhall Street into Mitre Street leading to Mitre Square. Count to 3... "What's that building in front of us?"

PHILIP

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3350
Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2005 - 4:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Stephen, Is this the alley you mean???

Suzi

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 912
Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2005 - 6:57 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tragic. A headless baby Dalek bottom left.

PHILIP

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3355
Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2005 - 4:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

LOVE that Dalek..... BLESS!

Anyway this should be on the Dids thread but...........

http://www.moggies.co.uk/htm/theatre_cats html

Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3356
Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2005 - 4:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

This isnt working!

agh....sorry

Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3357
Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2005 - 4:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

right click on that and then type in Theatre Cats in the box and the MAYBE you'll ge the page with Mr D on it!
A great read IF you can get it!!!!!!

LOL

Suzi x

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2690
Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2005 - 4:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Suzi----you taking over this thread too now?
Thought you had your own thread!

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3359
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 4:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Nats-

'DIDS'- 'nt mean to offend!

Suzi

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2693
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 4:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Get off,Suzi!
What Dids knew was that nothing and nobody
ever compares when it comes to a picture of a baby tiger!Dids knew it,William Blake knew it.......
Dids just took advantage late at night when nobody was paying attention!
Nats
x

Lindsey C Hollifield
Chief Inspector
Username: Lindsey

Post Number: 539
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 4:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

What are you Brits doing up this late? I mean, it's an unearthly hour to be up and all that.

Love,

Lyn x
My first reaction is, "OMG that's crazy". But then I'm thinking this just may be crazy enough to work.
copyright © Bradley McGinnis Sept. 2005

Stephen Thomas
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, December 07, 2005 - 5:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Suzy,

Yes, that's Carter Lane. Thanks for the photo. As I implied this little part of London has immense historical interest and it's just across the road from St.Paul's where the tourist hoards gather. Here there is Wardrobe Court where King Charles the Second had his clothes made, and just south is Knightrider Street where knights once rode to the Tower of London. And have a drink in the 'Cockpit' pub just off here where 18th century punters placed their bets on fighting chickens. Just off the tourist trail. Across the road from Blackfriars Station is the strangest looking pub in all of London which is definitly worth a look.

Hi Philip,

Your punters are quite right. The Gherkin is one helluva gobsmacking building, one of the most impressive pieces of architecture ever, anywhere. Good luck to whoever created it.

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3362
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 9:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Stephen-
Wow spooky eh!!! I just happened to snap that alley from the top of a No 15 bus a couple of weekends ago because it caught my eye!!!

Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3363
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 9:54 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lyn!!!

Er it's 10.00 A.M. here!!!!

Suzi

Well it was earlier ..........am at work now!!! (ssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssshhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!)

Stephen Thomas
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 11:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Suzi,

On second thoughts your picture wasn't Carter Lane though it is very similar indeed. So no spooky coincidence unfortunately.

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 921
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 1:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Stephen

It was Sir Norman Foster who designed it. His other claim to fame is that he was one of the architects who was shortlisted for rebuilding at Ground Zero after 9/11, but seeing No 5 St Mary Axe (it's proper name) I'm glad he didn't win!

I know opinion is split but I loathe the building. Then again, I also hate the London Eye. But I do like the new Vauxhall Bus Station.

PHILIP

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3368
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 4:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bugger!!!!! Great lane though eh!!!

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Suzi

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2695
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 5:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I quite like the Gherkin too,Philip.Its just that sometimes when you are wandering around those lovely old lanes by the Tower-Lovat Lane/ Idol Lane etc and those above like Carter Lane and Wardrobe lane that Suzi and Stephen are on about to suddenly get confronted with that whopper can be quite a dream shattering experience!!!
Nats
x

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 924
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 8:37 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

That's what it is, Nats. If it was only two-thirds the size and elsewhere - and possibly silver instead of black, I wouldn't mind it.

PHILIP LLOYD WRIGHT-WREN-HAWKSMOOR

Stephen Thomas
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2005 - 2:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Suzi,

So ashamed was I by my mis-identifiction of Carter Lane that I made a special trip into the 'city' of London (i.e. the ancient bit) this morning to check things out. I found 'your' lane which is actually St.Swithans Lane, off Cannon street, and also in the middle of Carter Lane I heard a nice exchange between two American tourists. 'Lets go' says the man. 'No, I want to look around' says the woman, 'these little streets are so cute!' I took some nice photos but for some reason my computer is playing hard to get with them.

Philip,

I hear what you're saying about the Gherkin, and in fact it does look a bit grubby close up but skyline-wise, as opposed to thousands of bog standard brutalistic oblong buildings, I think it's rather special. Each to his, or her, own. But in not liking the London Eye I think you must be in a minority of one. Everybody likes 'Big Wheels' and the Eye looks like a good one. Der der der,der der. Der der der, DER DER. Etc.

Caroline Anne Morris
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Caz

Post Number: 2413
Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2005 - 9:54 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Philip, Stephen,

The architect of the London Eye (or one of them) went to the same girls' school as I did, and left the same year - 1971.

Makes me want to crawl through a hole in the floor. She does something wonderfully creative and inspired like that and I end up co-authoring a book about the sodding Maybrick Diary!

Love,

Caz
X

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 5380
Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2005 - 11:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

But she forgot to include the giant hamster.

Robert

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 927
Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2005 - 1:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Robert - Caz never had any intention of including a giant hamster in her book. Though I understand it is a better suspect than many.

PHILIP

AP Wolf
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Apwolf

Post Number: 2962
Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2005 - 5:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Caz
trust me, you got the better deal.

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 5384
Posted on Tuesday, December 13, 2005 - 5:22 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Philip. a hamster may indeed be a better suspect than many...and quite a good bookmark too.

Robert

Caroline Anne Morris
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Caz

Post Number: 2418
Posted on Wednesday, December 14, 2005 - 3:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Until you get peckish, Robert.

Love,

Caz
X

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.