1. Use correct grammar and punctuation when posting if you want to be taken seriously by the posters. ( We make exceptions for non-native speakers of English when it comes to grammar.)
2. Introduce yourself on the Pub Talk: Hello, I'm New.. board.
3. Read FAQ's and Help before posting links or pictures and research before you ask questions.
4. Use the edit icon in the header to make corrections to your posts.
1. Don't continue to do something a Moderator has told you not to do. Though that may seem obvious, there are many people who feel the need to have the last word when cautioned by a moderator. Failure to immediately comply with a moderator request will result in a minimum one-week ban.
2. Don't post the same message in multiple threads. All of the messages will be deleted and your account will be as well.
3. Don't hijack a thread by pushing your suspect.
4. Don't use teenage shorthand if you wish to be taken seriously. IMHO and other internet forms are acceptable. B-4 and 'cuz are not.
Use of these
The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and
operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive
is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping.
The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements.
You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to
an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.