Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

I-45 Killer Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Shades of Whitechapel » I-45 Killer « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Emale73
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 2:18 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I saw a crime show on the possibility of there being a SK that works the stretch of I-45 that runs through Houston. I live in Houston and the news media has said anything about it as far as I've heard. Anyone got any info on this?

Michael Raney
Inspector
Username: Mikey559

Post Number: 266
Posted on Monday, April 12, 2004 - 4:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Emale73,

The I-45 killer is discussed in the Folder on Serial Killers. Check it out.

Mikey

TIM
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, August 23, 2004 - 8:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I THINK I KNOW WHO THA I-45 KILLER IS

Jordan
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, September 08, 2004 - 11:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well, I was driving up I-45 from Galveston this very evening and it got me curious (as a woman in my early 20's), so I decided to look up this I-45 killer business.

I had heard about it before, and it made me paranoid enough that I galavanted about The Strand after dark looking for a dive to pee in rather than risk having to stop on the freeway, even though I knew damn well that was a stupid thing to do...
I must agree that the problem of the murders along the 45 has been sadly overlooked by the media. I did find something interesting which said the police found a guy who they linked to 5 of the girls, but they can't convict him because all the evidence is circumstantial. Fortunately (if it is, indeed him) he was in a major car accident a few years ago and hasn't been out and about since.

Even so, I gotta say, that is one hell of a creepy stretch of road.

texast
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, December 19, 2004 - 6:08 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Where is The Strand? Is it off of I-45?

msasser
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, December 29, 2004 - 1:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

the strand is in downtown galveston where the clubs and restaurants and shops are

ChrisTRaye
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, November 11, 2005 - 8:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have been researching this case for many years now and although I believe there have been a few copy-cat killers thoughout the case I have reason to suspect one particular man whom I and many family members and caseworkers believe is the killer!! I was involved in this case as a young teenager as my sister was abducted, raped, witnessed a murder of an accomplice, and thought to have been strangled to death!! She has been linked to these cases and I believe that under hypnosis a few years ago has identified the primary killer! If you have any further information, comments or questions please feel free to reply to this message. Thank you all for your interest in this case!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.