Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

A Special Offer for Casebook Readers! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Books, Films and Other Media » General Discussion » A Special Offer for Casebook Readers! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Stephen P. Ryder
Board Administrator
Username: Admin

Post Number: 3322
Posted on Monday, November 21, 2005 - 11:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

ripperArt is offering Casebook readers a special 50% discount offer on their entire Jack the Ripper product line. This offer is only available to readers of Casebook.org.

The folks at ripperArt have released some excellent 19th century maps of Whitechapel, as well as a calendar and a new fictional book called "Jack the Ripper: A Confession".

Click on the following link to take advantage of this special offer:

http://www.ripperart.com/casebookreferral.htm
Stephen P. Ryder, Exec. Editor
Casebook: Jack the Ripper

Thomas C. Wescott
Inspector
Username: Tom_wescott

Post Number: 450
Posted on Monday, November 21, 2005 - 11:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

That's a sweet deal! I just took advantage of it and grabbed the book, the fold out map, and the map booklet. Way to go Stephen & ripperArt!

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector
Username: Philip

Post Number: 895
Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2005 - 3:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Indeed, but I didn't order as it by default added on another £4 airmail postage though I am in the UK (where I presume Ripperart is based having met the 2 UK chaps behind it at Brighton?) which would have been virtually no reduction at all!

PHILIP
Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd!

Geoff Cooper
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2005 - 4:17 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Actually we're based in Saudi Arabia. Postage from here is quite expensive.

Geoff

David Radka
Detective Sergeant
Username: Dradka

Post Number: 61
Posted on Tuesday, November 22, 2005 - 6:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Who are the principals of ripperArt? Wouldn't want to get involved with the wrong kind of people, if you know what I mean.
David M. Radka
Author: "Alternative Ripperology: Questioning the Whitechapel Murders"
Casebook Dissertations Section

Jim DiPalma
Detective Sergeant
Username: Jimd

Post Number: 140
Posted on Wednesday, November 23, 2005 - 4:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi David,

That ship has sailed, buddy! :-)

Jim

Maria Giordano
Chief Inspector
Username: Mariag

Post Number: 522
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2005 - 10:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have the fold out map and the booklet and they are terrific!

They've helped me considerably to visualize the case. I highly recommend them.
Mags

Howard Brown
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Howard

Post Number: 1186
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2005 - 11:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dave:

In all seriousness,the two men involved with RipperArt expedite their merchandise promptly.

The map is durable as well. Its a nice investment.

----------------------------
P.S. Hey Geoff !!!

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Robert

Post Number: 5316
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2005 - 1:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I may take advantage of this offer if they throw in a couple of sheep's eyes.

Robert

Geoff Cooper
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, November 26, 2005 - 4:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Robert.

I'm afraid I can't send sheep's eyes from here in the post, foodstuffs are banned.

Anyway, we have foot and mouth here, and the cows and sheep aren't too healthy either.
-----------------------------
eye eye Howard.

David Radka
Detective Sergeant
Username: Dradka

Post Number: 76
Posted on Thursday, December 01, 2005 - 7:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Who are the "two men" involved with ripperArt? Howard Brown and Dan Norder, perhaps?
David M. Radka
Author: "Alternative Ripperology: Questioning the Whitechapel Murders"
Casebook Dissertations Section

Sir Robert Anderson
Chief Inspector
Username: Sirrobert

Post Number: 658
Posted on Thursday, December 01, 2005 - 9:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

"Who are the "two men" involved with ripperArt? Howard Brown and Dan Norder, perhaps?"

Geoff Cooper and Gordon Punter are the men that shall be blamed.

Received my package from Saudi Arabia today; my doormen were on high alert when they handed it to me. Have to say I'm thrilled with the quality of the maps and looking forward to reading "A Confession".
Sir Robert

'Tempus Omnia Revelat'
SirRobertAnderson@gmail.com

Tee@jtrforumsuk
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, December 08, 2005 - 12:12 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Geoff,

Just wanted to let you know that the link url you have up is not allowing the Calendar to be ordered or purchased.

And at the end of the billing process is it supposed toleave you sitting back where you started with the blank billing details.

Wouldn`t want to think that the incorrect details have gone in and in error order it twice.

But other than that what a great deal. And thanks for the merry Christmas goodwill gesture of 50% discount.

Have a great Christmas.

Tee.

Propietor of
www.jtrforums.co.uk

Geoff Cooper
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, December 11, 2005 - 3:51 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi All.

If you widen your browser you'll be able to find the link to purchase the calendar. I've also moved the map image down a bit to alleviate the problem.

After you place your order, 2Checkout will return you to a confirmation page back at ripperArt.com. You should not end up with blank billing details.

This is the first time I have had any problem reported.

Merry Christmas everyone.

Geoff Cooper.
ripperArt.com

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.