Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Gull's son knighted? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Suspects » Gull, Sir William Withey » Gull's son knighted? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Chris Scott
Inspector
Username: Chris

Post Number: 363
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2003 - 6:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I was quite surprised to read the account below which recounts Sir William and Lady Gull returning from holiday in 1900. I thought I was going quietly mad as he died in 1890 but soon relaised it must be his son - William C. Does anyone know when he was knighted and why?
Many thanks
Chris

PS - don't get excited by the "ripper" reference! It should read tripper!

gull

Alexander Chisholm
Sergeant
Username: Alex

Post Number: 23
Posted on Thursday, August 07, 2003 - 7:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Chris

William Withey Gull’s “Sir” became his entitlement when he was created a baronet in 1872. Baronet is the lowest hereditary honour, so William Withey’s eldest son would have inherited the title “Sir” on the death of his father in 1890.

Best Wishes
alex

swordbuster
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, November 04, 2003 - 12:08 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

First things first:
One must understand that the use of alias among masonic elites is the order of the day. the movie "from hell" makes this point, and more. Specifically, the name "Gull" is interchanged with the name "Gill", both of which refer to the same clan as the "Gillett" family. Swords, blades, razors and slit throaghts are the order of the day for masonics. The Gillett family, as in King C. Gillett who founded the razor company, are tied up with the priesthood of the birds, the worship of the sun and the druidic rites that trace to the cult of the crow. As in Yeat's poem about Crows and Bells in Norwich.

We're all satanists, us Gillett's. Well, some of us atleast. Those who belong to the inter sanctum still maintain their cults and their class/kinship based hegemony. So great their pull, the movie "From Hell" did not last but a week in the theatres.

Gillett is the same family as Fowler, as in Sir Robert Fowler, Lord Mayor of London and my great great grandfather. The family knew him under the name Esau Gillett. Fowler's solution is the medicine made from Arsenic taken by Napoleon. Follett, as in Follett.com, is the fascist corporation that takes care of textbooks for myopic and murderous professionals in the US. etc.

I could go on. I will post an article regarding the family's involvement with the Ripper murders at www.rense.com in the near future.

Gillett is Fowler. Fowler is an alias used by the Leighton family--Teutonic German Bankers. Larry Leighton of Jonetown fame (the psychiatrist) harkens to this family, and to the metallurgists running the big show behind the scenes.

To explain the suppression of the movie "From Hell" is to understand the continuity of dominion and the horrible fate that awaits us here in the US of A.

Got to love them bird priests. Pyramids and all.

Second point:
whoever runs this site needs to get rid of the bloody pop ups. They cause the page to load poorly and slowly, taking over 60 seconds!! It's an outrage.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.