Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Chat with Jack Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » General Discussion » Chat with Jack « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Sarah Long
Inspector
Username: Sarah

Post Number: 442
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2004 - 12:04 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all,

Go to:-

http://www.triumphpc.com/jack-the-ripper/persona-bot/index2.shtml

It is a bit of fun. Apparently you can talk to Jack. It's interesting although the people who did this site must think that Maybrick was the killer, if you ask it questions you will see why I say that.

Sarah

Gary Alan Weatherhead
Inspector
Username: Garyw

Post Number: 472
Posted on Thursday, January 15, 2004 - 12:12 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Sarah

I came upon that site a while back and you are correct, Maybrick is the Ripper according to the responses I got back.

All The Best
Gary

mark charles
Unregistered guest
Posted on Sunday, January 25, 2004 - 2:14 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sarah
I tried the talk to jack link:
http://www.triumphpc.com/jack-the-ripper/persona-bot/index2.shtml
You are right it is a bit of fun.
One questin that I asked was "who is your favorite victim?"
Answer
"Warren"
I never really thought of Com. Warren as a victim before, But I guess when you really think about it he was a much a victim as Mary, Cathrine, Anne and the rest just in a diffrent way. He lost so much when he resigned because of Jack.
Mark

Jack the Reaper
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, March 15, 2004 - 8:15 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Odd... Jack asked me what I like to eat.

-Jack le Mietitore

cool chick
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, September 09, 2004 - 1:57 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hi i read another website and is said the jack was a girl not a man and his real name was jill and that was y nonoe found him

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.