Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Happy Birthday to Lyn! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Pub Talk » Happy Birthday to Lyn! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jon Smyth
Inspector
Username: Jon

Post Number: 391
Posted on Friday, December 02, 2005 - 7:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hapbirth
laurelhardy
Happy Birthday to You
Squashed tomatoes and stew
Bread and butter in the gutter

birth00130
birthday30

(In advance of Dec 3rd 'cause I might not be 'ome)

Ann & Jon
We talk of things as wrong or right, or clear as night and day.
But life is rarely black and white, but multiple shades of grey.

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Robert

Post Number: 5337
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2005 - 4:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Happy Birthday Lyn. You've got Laurel and Hardy, you've got Dan, you've got a yummy cake. What more could you want?

Except some English teabags!

Robert

Caroline Anne Morris
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Caz

Post Number: 2390
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2005 - 4:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Have a ripping time Lyn!

Love,

Caz
XXX

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Jdpegg

Post Number: 3272
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2005 - 5:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey up,
happy birthday

Jenni
"You know I'm not gonna diss you on the Internet
Cause my mamma taught me better than that."

Nicholas Smith
Detective Sergeant
Username: Diddles

Post Number: 148
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2005 - 6:24 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Many happy returns Lyn. I hope you have a great day. It must be nice being 21 again.

Love
Jules

Howard Brown
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Howard

Post Number: 1209
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2005 - 9:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Many happy returns of the day to you,Lyn !!

Happy Birthday Sweets !!!!!!

Donald Souden
Chief Inspector
Username: Supe

Post Number: 881
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2005 - 9:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lyn,

Make it the best of Birthdays -- until the next!!

Don.
"He was so bad at foreign languages he needed subtitles to watch Marcel Marceau."

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Severn

Post Number: 2672
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2005 - 9:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Happy Birthday!Have a great time Lyn!

Love and hugs

Nats
xxxxx

Lindsey C Hollifield
Chief Inspector
Username: Lindsey

Post Number: 525
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2005 - 10:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bugger!

Well, thank you, everyone! That's so sweet of you all.

Been a wicked birthday so far.

Jon & Ann, my sweethearts, weren't there supposed to be half dressed dudes bursting out of the cake as well?

Love you all

Lyn xxx

(Message edited by lindsey on December 03, 2005)
Although present on the occasion, I have no clear recollection of the events leading up to it.
Winston Churchill

Dan L. Hollifield
Detective Sergeant
Username: Vila

Post Number: 74
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2005 - 7:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lyn's birthday is going quite well so far. Last night we went to the company x-mas party and danced, dined, drank, and had a great time. Today, for her birthday, we went out and picked up the ring, and then had a lovely Chinese dinner to celebrate.

Now we're home, and she's sitting next to me, and all's right with the world. At least the corner of it I live in, LOL! I'm one lucky guy.

Many happy returns, Lady.

Vila
"Extremely difficult. Virtually impossible... However, it should only take me ten minutes or so."

Jon Smyth
Inspector
Username: Jon

Post Number: 392
Posted on Saturday, December 03, 2005 - 9:45 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ahh Great Congrats is that a wedding ring :-)
sounds like a wonderfull birthday
We talk of things as wrong or right, or clear as night and day.
But life is rarely black and white, but multiple shades of grey.

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 3334
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2005 - 9:41 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Keep partying Lyn!!!!!!! U deserve it!!!

Suzi xxxx

Christopher T George
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Chrisg

Post Number: 1707
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2005 - 11:00 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Lyn

A day late but I hope you had a Blast!!!

All my love heart

Chris

artillery
Christopher T. George
North American Editor
Ripperologist
http://www.ripperologist.info
http://christophertgeorge.blogspot.com/

Lindsey C Hollifield
Chief Inspector
Username: Lindsey

Post Number: 526
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2005 - 11:35 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I did, C.T. Thank you

Thanks to everyone for the good wishes, calls and e-mail. You're all lovely.

Dan, it was a perfect day, Darlin'.

Lyn x

(Suz, did you have a nice weekend? Missed you while you were away. What was going on at St Nick's Saturday? Standing room only -- that's a first. Besos..)
Although present on the occasion, I have no clear recollection of the events leading up to it.
Winston Churchill

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Severn

Post Number: 2678
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2005 - 12:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

You sound very happy Dan!Great to have given Lyn such a lovely Birthday!
Nats
xxx

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector
Username: Philip

Post Number: 904
Posted on Sunday, December 04, 2005 - 7:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Pants. I didn't see this.

Happy birthday 364 days early for 2006, me dear.

PHILIP
x
Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd!

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.