Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Jane's week! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Pub Talk » Jane's week! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jane Coram
Chief Inspector
Username: Jcoram

Post Number: 590
Posted on Monday, October 10, 2005 - 7:15 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Gang,

I thought I had better let you all know what was going on as there are bound to be all sorts of wierd and wonderfuls going around about Janie's trials and tribulations!

Great week, my daughter and I left home with the clothes on our back..........and we are staying with my sister - who isn't on the internet......so I am in the library typing this.

I will be getting back on line soon and will come into the chatroom and give you a real good laugh I hope...........you couldn't make it up!

I am fine though, had an amazing time at the conference and feel great........just look like total crap. Haven't slept or eaten for a week, it's called the bust up diet........highly recommended!

Love you all, be in touch soon..........keep my seat warm in the chatroom. Hope everything is well with you lot of reprobates.

Hugest of hugs,

Janie

xxx

Lindsey Millar
Inspector
Username: Lindsey

Post Number: 485
Posted on Monday, October 10, 2005 - 4:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Janie,

Check your e-mail when you can manage.

Wishing you all the very best in your 'new life'. Know that I'm thinking of you.

Much love,

Lyn
Never leave home without a paperback..

Lindsey Millar
Inspector
Username: Lindsey

Post Number: 486
Posted on Monday, October 10, 2005 - 4:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Erm.. rewind, Lyn. Thought I had a hotmail for you, Jane. Will catch up with you when you're able to chat, yeh?

Love,

Lyn
Never leave home without a paperback..

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector
Username: Philip

Post Number: 784
Posted on Monday, October 10, 2005 - 7:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lyn - e-mail me; I have Jane's Hotmail address. I also have one for yourself but of course as YOU have recently shifted I don't know if it will work.

That's you, Jane and Glenn ALL moved recently. And of course I did in June. Who's next?

PHILIP
Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd!

Dan Norder
Chief Inspector
Username: Dannorder

Post Number: 950
Posted on Monday, October 10, 2005 - 8:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Jane,

Hope you get things sorted out and take care of yourself. Sleep and food are good things.
Dan Norder, Editor
Ripper Notes: The International Journal for Ripper Studies
 Profile    Email    Dissertations    Website

Nicholas Smith
Detective Sergeant
Username: Diddles

Post Number: 128
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2005 - 3:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

G'day everyone,

I spoke to Jane yesterday and things are settling down although she's still going through the trauma of what's happened.

She knows that a lot of people here care about her and love her which is helping things along this patch of rocky road. But with all the good will being sent in her direction she knows she's gunna make it.

Janie also passes her love on to you all and wishes you all the best and thanks you for your support.

You lot really are a bunch of great guys.

Jules

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Robert

Post Number: 5139
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2005 - 4:11 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Jane

Hoping you will feel better soon.

And (hoping you will take this as a compliment) your profile pic bears a more than passing resemblance to a young Joanna Lumley.

Robert

Caroline Anne Morris
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Caz

Post Number: 2166
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2005 - 6:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

All the very best, Jane.

It was lovely to meet you at the weekend, but I had no idea until I read your post here what you must have been going through!

Know that you will have loads of us thinking of you and your daughter.

Lots of love,

Caz
XXX

Glenn G. Lauritz Andersson
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Glenna

Post Number: 4125
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2005 - 9:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all,

I can only subscribe to what Jules is saying and apparently Jane, from what I heard last, is doing very well considering the circumstances, and I know she enjoyed herself at the Convention. I also knows she is very grateful for the support. We all like her to get a good break in life because she really deserves it.

All the best
G. Andersson, writer/historian

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Jdpegg

Post Number: 2952
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2005 - 12:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jane,

hope you are ok. if you need anything you know where we are

Jenni
"You know I'm not gonna diss you on the Internet
Cause my momma taught me better than that."

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Severn

Post Number: 2489
Posted on Tuesday, October 11, 2005 - 3:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jane,
I have been thinking of you since I left the conference on Sunday and hoping you are OK.Do
let me know if you need anything.
Take Care
Natalie
xxx

Jane Coram
Chief Inspector
Username: Jcoram

Post Number: 592
Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2005 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Gang,

I am fine and sitting in a cyber cafe........never been in one in my life. Things are sorting themselves out gradually.
I will be on line again soon.

Love you all and thank you for your support.

Janie

xxxxx

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Jdpegg

Post Number: 2954
Posted on Wednesday, October 12, 2005 - 3:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Jane,

glad things are sorting themselves out for you.

if you need anything you know where we are.

Jenni
"You know I'm not gonna diss you on the Internet
Cause my momma taught me better than that."

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.