Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

I'M Still Around Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Pub Talk » I'M Still Around « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Gary Alan Weatherhead
Chief Inspector
Username: Garyw

Post Number: 697
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 5:04 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello All

Just wanted to mention that I have been very sick over the last many monthes. I am feeling better these days and hope to contribute to the boards soon.

All The Best To Everyone
Gary Weatherhead

Frank van Oploo
Chief Inspector
Username: Franko

Post Number: 621
Posted on Wednesday, June 01, 2005 - 6:11 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Gary,

I hoped it was something else that kept you away from the boards (I had noticed your absence), but unfortunately it's your health. Very good to hear you're feeling better now!

I wish you a speedy and full recovery and look forward to your (near) future contributions!

All the very best,
Frank

"Coincidence is logical"
Johan Cruijff

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Robert

Post Number: 4488
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 4:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Gary

Great to have you back. Wishing you the best of health, and many posts.

Robert

Caroline Anne Morris
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Caz

Post Number: 1798
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 5:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So sorry to hear that, Gary, but very glad to hear you are on the mend and that you didn't desert us all for good.

Love,

Caz
X

Jennifer D. Pegg
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Jdpegg

Post Number: 2480
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 6:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

hey Gary,

sorry to hear you have been unwell, but glad to hear you are now on the mend.

see you around on the boards soon I hope

Jenni

Christopher T George
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Chrisg

Post Number: 1517
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 2:58 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Gary

I am so sorry to hear about your illness. I hope your recovery continues. We look forward to having you back here on the boards. The best of luck to you, Gary.

All the best

Chris
Christopher T. George
North American Editor
Ripperologist
http://www.ripperologist.info
See "Jack--The Musical" by Chris George & Erik Sitbon
The Drama of Jack the Ripper Weekend
Charlotte, NC, September 16-18, 2005
http://www.actorssceneunseen.com/ripper.asp

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Severn

Post Number: 2006
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 6:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So good to hear from you Gary,also that you are now on the mend.
Natalie

Gary Alan Weatherhead
Chief Inspector
Username: Garyw

Post Number: 698
Posted on Thursday, June 02, 2005 - 10:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello All

Many thanks for the kind words and wishes. The last few posts I wrote way back when- I was getting up from confinement to bed. That's how much I tried to keep up on the boards. Then it was in and out of the hospital. Things have gotten a lot better recently although I'm still supposed to be in bed. I need a laptop.

All THE BEST
Gary

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 2538
Posted on Friday, June 03, 2005 - 3:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Gary!

So sorry to hear your news ,but great to have you back,.........In the absence of a laptop you could try building yourself a bed around the PC ...I've often thought that it may be a good idea here too!!
Love and stuff
Suzi xx

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.