Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Personal Introduction Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Pub Talk » Personal Introduction « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Carolyn
Police Constable
Username: Carolyn

Post Number: 2
Posted on Tuesday, February 08, 2005 - 6:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Howdy,y'all from Oklahoma.
I am new to the boards and this is my first official post. I have been observing the boards for several months now and I am very impressed with the quality of the discussions and the debates... There are always debates!
I have no favorite suspect, but I feel Jack was of a definate "type". I feel the case will never be solved given the imformation that we have available at this time. It is all just speculation, informed speculation and logical speculation, but speculaton none the less.
And questions always more questions...
Looking forward to "meeting" all of you.
Thanks,
Carolyn

Jane
Inspector
Username: Jcoram

Post Number: 270
Posted on Tuesday, February 08, 2005 - 7:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

HI Carolyn,

Welcome to the boards. I'm sure you are going to love it here, they're a great bunch.
As you have no favourite subject you probably won't get into too much trouble!!!!!

Hope to see some posts soon.

all the best

Jane

xxxxx

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Robert

Post Number: 4055
Posted on Tuesday, February 08, 2005 - 8:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Carolyn, welcome aboard. Just jump in wherever you want to.

Oops. They said that on the "Titanic," didn't they?

Robert

Jennifer D. Pegg
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Jdpegg

Post Number: 1821
Posted on Wednesday, February 09, 2005 - 5:29 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Carolyn,

hope to see you on the rest of the boards soon
Jenni

Ken Proctor
Detective Sergeant
Username: Gizmo

Post Number: 76
Posted on Wednesday, February 09, 2005 - 1:44 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

OOOOOOOOOOOOOklahoma where the wind goes sweeping down the plains " I still remember a Glee Club teacher belting that song out in an assembly my first day in high school. Never did join the club. Welcome to the boards. It wont be long before you surpass me in rank. Good Luck. " GIZMO"
"Hey Rookie----You were good" (Field Of Dreams)

Michael Raney
Inspector
Username: Mikey559

Post Number: 477
Posted on Wednesday, February 09, 2005 - 2:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Carolyn,

Welcome to the Boards. Were one big ole gang here and everyone welcomes comments and questions.

Mikey

Carolyn
Sergeant
Username: Carolyn

Post Number: 11
Posted on Friday, February 18, 2005 - 9:25 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thank you to Jane, Robert, Jenni, Gizmo and Mikey for making me feel welcome.

I am looking forward to particapating here on the boards, it is taking me awhile to get up to speed. There is so much information to sift through... but I am determined!

Thanks again,
Carolyn

Lindsey Millar
Inspector
Username: Lindsey

Post Number: 302
Posted on Friday, February 18, 2005 - 10:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Welcome to the boards, Carolyn!

I hope you'll have a pleasant stay!

Looking forward to your posts!

Best,

Lyn
"When a man grows tired of London, he grows tired of life" (or summat like that)

Lindsey Millar
Inspector
Username: Lindsey

Post Number: 303
Posted on Friday, February 18, 2005 - 11:43 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Welcome to the boards, Carolyn!

I hope you'll have a pleasant stay!

Looking forward to your posts!

Best,

Lyn
"When a man grows tired of London, he grows tired of life" (or summat like that)

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 2122
Posted on Saturday, February 19, 2005 - 6:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Carolyn!

Sorry to have missed this from the top!

Welcome on boards!!!!
Come on you're in good company here!!!

Cheers
Suzi x

Jennifer D. Pegg
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Jdpegg

Post Number: 1955
Posted on Saturday, February 19, 2005 - 11:49 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Carolyn,

not a problem!

Jenni

ps i think that was five words but heres some more!
"We're so incredibly, utterly devious, Making the most of everything."

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.