Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Dan Norder: New Editor, Ripper Notes Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Books, Films and Other Media » Periodicals » Ripper Notes » Dan Norder: New Editor, Ripper Notes « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Kevin Braun
Detective Sergeant
Username: Kbraun

Post Number: 101
Posted on Monday, April 19, 2004 - 5:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Congratulations Dan on being named the new editor of Ripper Notes. Best of luck.

Thank you Mr.DiGrazia.

Kevin

Dan Norder
Sergeant
Username: Dannorder

Post Number: 17
Posted on Tuesday, April 20, 2004 - 5:10 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Kevin,

Thanks for the well wishes. I hope to continue the fine tradition the previous editors worked so hard to establish.

There'll be a more formal announcement coming to these boards within a few weeks about the switch in editors and the plans for the upcoming issues (here's one quick note: expect full color covers). In the meantime, anyone wishing to subscribe (or renew) or discuss submitting content can contact me via email for details.

By the way, CMD has already been a great help in getting me up to speed. With any luck perhaps his handing off of the editor's responsibilities will free him up to do more of the Ripper-related reviews and articles he is known for.

Dan Norder, editor, Ripper Notes

Monty
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Monty

Post Number: 1007
Posted on Tuesday, April 20, 2004 - 12:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dan,

Monty passing on his best 'best o luck' pat on the backs....not that you'll need it.

Monty
:-)
Our little group has always been and always will until the end...

Caroline Anne Morris
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Caz

Post Number: 1010
Posted on Wednesday, April 21, 2004 - 8:07 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Congrats, Dan.

I'm sure RN will continue to go from strength to strength.

Love,

Caz
X

adrian morris
Unregistered guest
Posted on Tuesday, June 15, 2004 - 7:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi,

What put me off getting Ripper Notes - which was the best Ripper publication, was ordering from the U.K. - as it wasn't on paypal for the last few years and that puts a lot off subscribing, money orders are a long drawn-out affair.

I hope to re-subscribe soon as I miss the higher standard of Ripper writing.

ADRIAN.

Dan Norder
Inspector
Username: Dannorder

Post Number: 151
Posted on Monday, June 21, 2004 - 5:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Adrian,

We also now accept payment in cash (American funds only) for those who want to wrap it up real good (so it can't be seen through the envelope) and send it over, if that helps any.

You can click on the Ripper Notes link in my signature for more information.

Now would be a great time to start up a subscription, as the July issue will be rolling out soon with all sorts of great content. Watch the boards for full announcements over the next couple of weeks.

Dan Norder, editor, Ripper Notes

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.