Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

News for you all Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Suspects » Sickert, Walter » News for you all « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Irritated Newbie
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2005 - 1:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I have just recently viewed these boards for the first time, and I don't think I can stand to come back any more. Apparently many of you folks don't realize that ALL the so called evidence on any one of your suspects is circumstantial, after the fact, heresay, a dead guys opinion, speculation......... blah blah...
If your so-called HARD EVIDENCE that you blast Cornwell for not having existed for anyone, there would be no mystery at all, would there! Yet there is, so...
to bash one book full of the same junk that is in all of the rest is pretty weak, especially when some of you discount some of her assertions without backing up your opposing view of Sickert.
I'm no expert on this information, but I don't need to be to know these discussions are for the most part not objectively thought out.
I could go on, but you get the idea I think.
Happy worthless ranting!!
P.S. This sight in general is a fantastic rescourse for information, though. Well done.

Thomas C. Wescott
Inspector
Username: Tom_wescott

Post Number: 285
Posted on Thursday, January 06, 2005 - 10:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The junk in Cornwell's book is not the same junk as is in all the rest. She came up with a dump of her own. All her own. Her research is reprehensible, particularly considering her resources. Thanks for stopping by. Perhaps you'd more enjoy www.zodiackiller.com, and be sure to subscribe to Ripperana.

Yours truly,

Tom Wescott

Robert W. House
Inspector
Username: Robhouse

Post Number: 168
Posted on Friday, January 07, 2005 - 12:56 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Its funny how every so often a person stumbles across this site after being "convinced" by Patricia Cornball's idiotic theory, then procedes to call the rest of us dumb. Oh well... we will not hear from this guy again anyways.

RH

AIP
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, January 07, 2005 - 3:43 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Just a few words on this odd thread. What is 'heresay' (I suppose it should be hearsay). 'Irritated's' statement that Cornwell's book is 'ful of the same junk that is in all of the rest' shows how little the poster reads or understands.

And this is a site, not a 'sight'.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.