======================================= ALEISTER CROWLEY A.K.A. JACK THE RIPPER ======================================= --------------------------- ALEISTER CROWLEY BACKGROUND --------------------------- (THE FOLLOWING DATA WAS EXTRACTED FROM 'THE SPIRIT OF SOLITUDE' BY ALEISTER CROWLEY. WHILE CROWLEY LEAVES MANY 'MISING LINKS' IN HIS 'AUTOHAGIOGRAPHY, IT IS POSSIBLE TO EXTRACT A BASIC FRAMEWORK OF THE TIME SEQUENCE) [DATE OF BIRTH] * 12 OCT. 1875; c. 11:30PM. [PLACE OF BIRTH] * LEAMINGTON, WARWICKSHIRE: 1.5 W. LONG. 52.30 N. Lat. Time-zone 0. [SIGNIFICANT TIMELINE OF EVENTS] * AGE 8 - Crowley's father sends him to Plymouth Brethren boarding-school at Cambridge. * AGE 11 - Crowley's father dies of tongue cancer. * AGE 11 - Crowley moves to London to be near his uncle Tom Bishop on Thistle Grove Road, Brompton, London. * Age 12 - Crowley leaves boarding-school; returns to London to recover from kidney infection brought about by abuse from the school (presumably). * AGE 13 - Crowley and his mother moved to Polwarth Road, Streatham after his uncle moved to Streatham * Age 14 - Crowley returns to boarding-school. ----------------------- JACK THE RIPPER VICTIMS ----------------------- (THE FOLLOWING DATA TAKEN FROM HTTP://WWW.CASEBOOK.COM) [Mary Ann Nichols] 42, had five children and was separated from her husband. She was found in Bucks Row on Friday 31st August 1888, laying in the gateway of a stable. Her throat had been cut and she had been disemboweled. It was thought by the Doctor in attendance, Dr Llewellyn, that she had been murdered at 3.00am.Walter King who lived at Essex Wharf opposite the stables in Bucks Row heard nothing, and Harriet Lilley whose house was two doors away from the scene of the murder heard whispering in the Street at 3.30am. She and her husband also thought they heard moans but a passing train drowned them out. Patrick Mulshaw who was a night watchman at a warehouse 100 yards away from Bucks Row claimed to have seen no one enter or leave Bucks Row while he was having a smoke in the street between 2.30am and 3.30am. The press began to play up the murderers phantom-like qualities, while Harold Furniss, a journalist, said that he believed the body had been dumped in Bucks Row. [3:33] [Annie Chapman] 47, had two children and was separated from her husband. Her body was found at the rear of 29 Hanbury Street at the foot of some steps on Saturday 8th September 1888. Her throat had been cut, there was a bruise on the right side of her face, her tongue was swollen, her abdomen opened and the intestines severed from their mesenteric attachments. The uterus was missing. An envelope was found next to the body with the seal of the Sussex Regiment containing the letter M, and a piece of paper containing two pills and two rings where found at her feet which had been removed from the victim. Doctor in attendance, Doctor Phillips, believed there had been no struggle and that Chapman had been murdered between 5- 6 am. [5:31AM] Seventeen people lived at 29 Hanbury Street, five of which occupied the attic, yet nobody heard a thing. John Davis had entered the house an hour before the body was found, about 4.40am/4.45am at which time both front and rear doors were closed. He had sat on the rear steps and removed a piece of leather from his shoe with a knife, and stated that the woman's body wasn't there at that time. Chapman had last been seen by Mrs. Elizabeth Lang at 5.30am in Hanbury Street. She saw Chapman and a man standing outside the front entrance of 29 Hanbury Street while she was on her way to work at Spitalfields Market. As she passed by, the man said to Chapman, "Will you?", to which Annie replied yes. Between 5.20amand 5.30am a Mr. Cadosh had entered the rear of 27 Hanbury Street and had heard a woman say, No, followed by a bump against the fence. All Cadosh had to do was peer over the fence and he would have seen the Ripper. First, the pub is credited with being frequented by John Pizer, who was also known as "Leather Apron". Although Pizer did threaten prostitutes with a knife, and was heard to say "I'll rip you up", he was cleared of the murders at Chapman's inquest. It was also at the Princess Alice that Frances Coles was picked up and later found a victim of a knife assault. She died a short time later. At first thought to be a victim of Jack the Ripper, it was proved otherwise. Coles was however, the last official victim of the Whitechapel Murders. The Princess Alice (below) stands at the corner of Wentworth Street and Commercial Street. During the 1980s the pub was remodeled and the name was changed to The City Darts. Today, the City Darts is the regular meeting place for the Cloak and Dagger Club. But in 1888, the pub played an important role for two people in the Ripper case. [Elizabeth Stride] "Liz Stride, 45, had nine children and was separated from her husband. Her body was found at 40 Berner Street on Sunday 30th September 1888, with it's throat cut and bruises on both the shoulders and chest. A bag of cachous was tightly gripped in her hand. There were no mutilations as it is widely believed that the Ripper had been disturbed and may have still been present in the shadows when Louis Diemschultz returned to Dutfield Yard, off Berner Street, with his horse and cart. The Doctor's in attendance, Dr Blackwell and Dr Phillips estimated her time of murder at between 12.35am and 12.55am. [12:31] At12.45am an unnamed witness watched a man drag Stride into the street and shout "Lipski" at her while a second man left a public house opposite and watched the commotion from the shadows. William Marshall, 64, of Berner Street, saw Stride talking to a man at 11.45pm who was described as, middle aged,5'6"inches tall, stout, round peaked cap, cutaway coat with dark trousers. He heard the man say, "You could say anything but your prayers". Two other witnesses saw the same person later that same night, and James Brown, who was staying late in a Chandlers shop on ***Berner Street***, saw a man and woman standing by the ***boarding school***. Two descriptions appeared in the Police Gazette due to the fact that Stride had been murdered on Metropolitan Police territory rather than the territory of the City Police. At1:00 am a man was seen, aged about 28, height 5'8" inches, dark complexion, dark small moustache, black diagonal coat, hard felt hat, collar and tie, carrying a parcel wrapped up in newspaper under his arm. At12.45am a man was seen aged about 30, 5'5" inches tall, fair complexion, dark hair, small brown moustache, full face, broad shoulders, dark jacket and trousers and a black peaked cap. [Catherine Eddowes] Dorsett Street and Thrawl Street, Spitalfields Catherine Eddowes, 43, had three children and was separated from her husband. Her body was found in Mitre square by P.C. Watkins at 1.45am on Sunday 30th September 1888. The constable had walked through the square fifteen minutes earlier at 1.30am and all was well. Her throat had been cut while the victim had been laying on the ground, the abdomen was opened and the left kidney and uterus had been removed and taken from the scene of the crime. Her face had been severely attacked. The lips had been sliced, her cheeks punctured and her nose was cut off. When Eddowes' body was finally removed her nose fell off into her clothing. Doctor's in attendance were Doctor Sequiera, Brown, Phillips and Saunders. The next day Eddowes long bladed knife, which she is thought to have carried for protection, was found in Whitechapel Road covered in dried blood. This has lead some Ripper researchers to suppose that Eddowes was killed with her own knife... A large piece of Eddowes' apron had also been torn off and was missing. This turned up, covered in blood and faeces, in a passageway in Goulston Street where a chalk written message reading, °THE JUWES ARE THE MEN WHO WILL NOT BE BLAMED FOR NOTHING, was removed on the orders of Metropolitan Police Commissioner, Sir Charles Warren. Joseph Lawende and two friends who had spent the evening in the Imperial Club in Duke Street, saw a man age about 30, 5'7" inches tall, fair complexion, medium build, pepper and salt loose jacket, grey cloth cap with peak, reddish neckerchief tied in a knot, who had the overall appearance of a sailor. He had been standing with a woman at the entrance to Church Passage. [Mary Kelly] 13 Millers Court, Spitalfields Mary Kelly, 25, had two children and was a widower. Her body was found on Friday 9thNovember 1888 in her home by Thomas Bowyer, a rent collector who worked for lodging house keeper, John McCarthy. The body had been totally reduced to a mass of flesh and some organs had been cut out of the body and placed on the bedside table. Doctors in attendance, Phillips, Bond and Brown estimated the time of her murder at between 3.30am and 4.00am. [3:33] MaryAnn Cox, a prostitute who lived at 5 Millers Court, saw Mary Kelly entering the Court with a man at 11.45pm. The man was carrying a pail of beer and was described as being; Short and stout, shabbily dressed wearing a round Billy cockhat, blotchy face and carroty moustache. As they entered 13 Millers court she said goodnight to them both and then heard Kelly singing, "Only A Violet I Pluck From My Mothers Grave". This lasted from 12.00am till 1.00am. Later, at6.15 am, she heard footsteps below in the Court but these could have been caused by local people on their way to work at the markets. Above Mary Kelly, in 20 Millers Court, lived Elizabeth Prater. She told of how she hadbeen disturbed at 3.30am and 4.00am by her pet cat which became agitated. At thesame time she heard a low cry of murder coming from the Court below. Sarah Lewis who lived at 24 Great Pearl Street, called at number 2 Millers Court, opposite number thirteen, at 2.30am. She had spotted a man at the door of a lodging house on Dorsett Street almost opposite the archway which lead through to Millers Court. She described him as a stout man wearing a black wide hat. At4.00am she had been dozing in a chair when she heard a low, barely audible cry of murder. Meanwhile, at 2.00am, Mr. George Hutchinson was walking by Thrawl Street and Commercial Street when just before Flower & Dean Street he met Mary Kelly who asked him for sixpence. As she left him, heading towards Thrawl Street, a man coming in the opposite direction tapped her on the shoulder and spoke to her, after which they both burst out laughing. He watched as the man hid his face as he passed him by. Alarmed by the strangers suspicious nature he followed and waited for three quarters of an hour at the entrance to Millers Court for them to return, but they never did. A Mrs Paumier, a seller of roasted peanuts, told her story to a reporter which appeared in The Times on the 10th November 1888. She said that on midday, on the day of the Mary Kelly murder, a gentleman had asked her if she had heard about the Dorsett Street murder. Politely she said she had before he turned to her and said something which froze her to the spot. "I know more about it than you..." Mrs Paumier watched him as he wandered away from her stall on Widegate Street, only two minutes away from Millers Court. She described the man as 5'6" inches tall, black silk hat, black coat, speckled trousers carrying a shiny black bag. She also described how she had seen the very same man accost three young ladies on the Thursday night (8th November), after they had asked him what was in his bag. "Something the ladies don't like!" was his chilling reply. ----------------------- JACK THE RIPPER LETTERS ----------------------- [Dear Boss Letter] *September 27th, 1888 at the Central News Agency *Three days later, the double murder of Elizebeth Stride and Catharine Eddowes "Dear Boss, I keep on hearing the police have caught me but they wont fix me just yet. I have laughed when they look so clever and talk about being on the right track. That joke about Leather Apron gave me real fits. I am down on whores and I shant quit ripping them till I do get buckled. Grand work the last job was. I gave the lady no time to squeal. How can they catch me now. I love my work and want to start again. You will soon hear of me with my funny little games. I saved some of the proper red stuff in a ginger beer bottle over the last job to write with but it went thick like glue and I cant use it. Red ink is fit enough I hope ha. ha. The next job I do I shall clip the ladys ears off and send to the police officers just for jolly wouldn't you. Keep this letter back till I do a bit more work, then give it out straight. My knife's so nice and sharp I want to get to work right away if I get a chance. Good Luck. Yours truly Jack the Ripper" [GOULSTON STREET GRAFITO] "The Jewes are the men That Will not be Blamed for nothing" * INTERPRETATION: 'JUWES' = HEBREW. 'NOT' = HEB. 'LA' (NOT). GOULSTON STREET GRAFFITO IS A RIDDLE. INDICATES THAT CROWLEY WAS TOYING WITH IDEAS ABOUT THE KEY WORD OF LIBER AL EVEN AT THIS YOUNG AGE. [Saucy Jacky Postcard] * October 1, 1888 "I was not codding dear old Boss when I gave you the tip, you'll hear about Saucy Jacky's work tomorrow double event this time number one squealed a bit couldn't finish straight off. ha not the time to get ears for police. thanks for keeping last letter back till I got to work again. Jack the Ripper" [17th Sept 1888] "Dear Boss So now they say I am a Yid when will they lern Dear old Boss! You an me know the truth dont we. Lusk can look forever hell never find me but I am rite under his nose all the time. I watch them looking for me an it gives me fits ha ha I love my work an I shant stop until I get buckled and even then watch out for your old pal Jacky. Catch me if you Can Jack the Ripper Sorry about the blood still messy from the last one. What a pretty necklace I gave her." ------------------------------------------- ALEISTER CROWLEY PROGRESSED ASTROLOGY CHART ------------------------------------------- (CROWLEY PROGRESSED CHART FROM NATIVITY CHART TO LONDON, ENGLAND. ASPECTS ARE SIMILAR OR THE SAME DURING ALL THE RIPPER MURDERS) * NEPTUNE, MARS, AND MECURY IN ASPECT WITH ONE ANOTHER * SATURN AND URANUS IN ASPECT WITH ONE ANOTHER * ASTROLOGICAL DIAGRAM CORRESPONDS TO GEOMETRIC SHAPE FORMED BY WHITECHAPEL MURDERS * EACH JACK THE RIPPER MURDER APPEARS DURING SAME ASPECTS 12 OCT 1875 11.30 P.M. (0) 1.05 WEST 52.30 NORTH 00H 50M 10S EQUAL - ASCENDANT 14 GEM 14 TAU 14 ARI * PL23Tau * * * NN06Ari * * NE01Tau * 14 CAN * 14 PIS * * * * * * PF07Can * * * * * * * * * * * * ** * ** * * * * * * SA19Aqu 14 LEO ****************** ******************* 14 AQU UR19Leo * * MO24Vir * * * * ** * ** * * * * * * *SU02Sco* * * MA01Aqu * JU09Sco* * * * VE10Sco * * * 14 VIR ME11Sco * 14 CPR * * * SN06Lib * * * * 14 LIB 14 SCO 14 SAG ------------------------------------------------------ ALEISTER CROWLEY'S MOTIVES FOR JACK THE RIPPER MURDERS ------------------------------------------------------ [SECURE POSITION AS BEAST OF REVELATION] * "And the ten horns which thou sawest upon the beast, these shall hate the whore, and shall make her desolate and naked, and shall eat her flesh, and burn her with fire." (REV. 17:16) 1.) MURDER WITH HATRED 2.) MURDER & MAKE DESOLATE (i.e., TAKE WOMB AND UTERUS) 3.) MURDER & MAKE NAKED 4.) MURDER & EAT FLESH (i.e., CANNABALISM INVOLVED IN RIPPER MURDERS) 5.) MURDER & BURN WITH FIRE (i.e., COOKING & BURNING BODY PARTS INVOLVED IN RIPPER MURDER) * VICTIMS WERE HARLOTS AROUND WHITECHAPEL (i.e., BABYLON THE 'WHORE') -------------------------------- ALEISTER CROWLEY'S MURDER WEAPON -------------------------------- * IVORY HANDLED KNIFE HE WON FROM BOARDING SCHOOL COMPETITION (i.e., 'HORN' OF THE BEAST) ---------------------- MODE OF TRANSPORTATION ---------------------- * GENERALLY, OMNIBUS -------------------------------------------- ALEISTER CROWLEY'S AGE DURING RIPPER MURDERS -------------------------------------------- * 12 - 13 YEARS OLD. ------------------------------- YEAR OF JACK THE RIPPER MURDERS ------------------------------- * 1888 --------------------------------------- REASON JACK THE RIPPER WAS NEVER CAUGHT --------------------------------------- * DISINFORMATION FROM NEW SERVICES * WRONG PROFILE AMONG POLICE SERVICES * NO ONE SUSPECTED A CHILD MURDERER * CROWLEY NEVER TALKED. ALBEIT, CROWLEY LEFT MANY IRONIC CLUES IN HIS ARTICLE 'JACK THE RIPPER'. THIS ARTICLE IS A CLASSIC EXAMPLE OF OCCULT MISDIRECTION. * MYTHS ENDURE TO THIS DAY. NO ONE HAS LOOKED FOR THE RIGHT SUSPECT. NO ONE HAS ASKED THE RIGHT QUESTIONS. NO ONE HAS FOLLOWED THE RIGHT TRAIL OF CLUES. * MYTH ENDURES THAT THE LOCATIONS OF RIPPER MURDERS FORMS A PENTAGRAM. THIS IS FALSE. IT FORMS THE GEOMETRIC SHAPE OF ALEISTER CROWLEY'S PROGRESSED NATIVITY CHART DURING THE TIMES OF THE RIPPER MURDERS.