Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

John Pizer Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » General Discussion » John Pizer « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Neil K. MacMillan
Sergeant
Username: Wordsmith

Post Number: 22
Posted on Thursday, October 30, 2003 - 8:30 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

John Pizer was dismissed early on as a suspect. I would like to get some additional insight into his character.
I recently had an e-mail from his great-nephew Isaac(SP?)he told me he was led to believe that John had a learning disability (Dislexia?) Where can I find out more about Pizer/ I would like to include him in my novel and feel he might have witnessed something. Certainly his family at the time felt he would be accused. I'think maybe he's gotten a bit of asspersion cast on him and would like to try and find out before I commmit to paper. Thanks Neil
PS Martin; Saw you, Donald Rumblow and Mr. Evans on a show about Jack the Ripper on the History channel yeserday afternoon. Most intrigued about Cohen.

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.