Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

A train's accident? Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » General Discussion » A train's accident? « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Donato Fasolini
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, August 06, 2004 - 12:42 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

An Idea (perhaps a crazy idea)
after the 9 november 1888, many people think that Jack has finish his works. The demand for these people is: where is Jack? Why he stopped?
Many words had spent about the use of trains (goods trains) by Jack to left the places. So I think, if Jack would have had the habit to take a train when it was starting, when it had a little speed, he don’t would have die for a accident? An inattention, a tumble, so Jack died under a good train.
Anyone had find a new on a newspaper, shortly after the 9 November, about a man who was found dead near the railroad?
Really I myself don’t believe that this idea is probable, but what if?
Donato Fasolini

Diana
Inspector
Username: Diana

Post Number: 310
Posted on Friday, August 06, 2004 - 9:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Anything is possible. Who knows maybe thats what happened.

Brenda
Unregistered guest
Posted on Saturday, August 07, 2004 - 12:34 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

All I know is I would give almost anything to travel back in time to Whitechapel for a few months. When I die the first thing I'm going to do is tell God "I am so glad to be here. Now PLEASE tell me who the Ripper was. The whole sordid tale."

Then after that I'm going to beg him for the John F. Kennedy story.

Jack the Reaper
Unregistered guest
Posted on Thursday, August 19, 2004 - 10:59 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Brenda: ha ha. that is funny.

Donato,

We have got a simmaler theory of Dear Jacky death. :-) My assumiton is that Jack felt great gult and there for atemted and suceted to comitet sucicide by train.
Anways, I shall look in to it, my dear Donato.

-Jack le Mietitore

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.