Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

I'll Pay $10, and Send You a VHS Tape... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » General Discussion » I'll Pay $10, and Send You a VHS Tape, If You (Whoever You Are) Will Copy TLC's Patricia Cornwell Documentary For Me « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

James Jeffrey Paul
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, June 23, 2004 - 1:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

The title says it all!

jfpl@aol.com

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 912
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2004 - 9:53 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi JJP
Have emailed you re above!
Cheers
Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 913
Posted on Sunday, June 27, 2004 - 9:54 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi have emailed you re above item!
cheers
Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 925
Posted on Tuesday, June 29, 2004 - 4:02 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

JJp!!! have told you via email to get back on Hotmailat suzihanney@hotmail.com.....do it with yr mailing addres and the tape is here waiting for me to send!!!!
Cheers
Suzi
Service 'eh!!!!

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 1000
Posted on Monday, July 26, 2004 - 4:18 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jeff!! Done deal!
Sorted Spry so we can close this thread!!!
cheers
suzi

ronnie neill
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, October 20, 2004 - 3:17 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I would love someone to send me a copy on vhs of tlc documentary of Patricia Cornwell's investigation into the Jack the Ripper murders. Happy to pay!

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1450
Posted on Thursday, October 28, 2004 - 4:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Jeff!!!!!!
Maybe get in touch with 'ronnie'!!!!!!
But hey Ronnie dont hold your breath ..it's not that exciting!!!!!! (the vid that is!!!).....worrying!!!!!! but not exciting 'eh Jeff??!!!!!

Suzi

Suzi

Jason Scott Mullins
Inspector
Username: Crix0r

Post Number: 333
Posted on Sunday, October 31, 2004 - 11:14 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Of course, if copyright isn't an issue, I can always take said tape (if someone sends it to me) and archive into MPEG2 format. It makes it much easier to 'swap' amongst friends.

:-)
"I was born alone, I shall die alone. Embrace the emptiness, it is your end."

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1468
Posted on Sunday, October 31, 2004 - 2:45 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jason!

I sent the tape to Jeff and he had it copied somehow and somewhere!!!
What you offer sounds fun (or mind blowing!!!MPEG2!?/aaaaagh whassat!???)
Cheers
Suzi

Jason Scott Mullins
Inspector
Username: Crix0r

Post Number: 334
Posted on Sunday, October 31, 2004 - 4:05 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

MPEG-2, Madame, would be the format of most of the video floating around the web. Well, it used to be. Most days its .wmv, a microsoft proprietary format.

MPEG-2 is what is stored on DVD's. So, it's better than or just as good as DVD quality. Depending of course of the source, transfer method, capture card quality, etc.

crix0r
"Our name is legion, for we are many"
"I was born alone, I shall die alone. Embrace the emptiness, it is your end."

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1470
Posted on Monday, November 01, 2004 - 5:54 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

W O W !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wish I hadn't asked now! going for a lie down in a darkened room!
Get in touch with Jeff at the top of this thread,he'll probably be able to help you out.
Cheers
Suzi

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.