Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

New Evidence- A Must See Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » General Discussion » New Evidence- A Must See « Previous Next »

Thread Last Poster Posts Pages Last Post
Archive through May 17, 2004Bob Hinton25 5-17-04  2:18 am
  ClosedClosed: New threads not accepted on this page        

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Sarah Long
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Sarah

Post Number: 1143
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 6:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mr Waldron,

I don't know if you read Maria's post but she is correct. The breats were not on the table at all, so what exactly are you trying to prove by saying that painting looks like a breast on a table. Even if it was, which I doubt, that may mean he was greatly interested in the case but the fact that he got this fact wrong can only mean that he wasn't the murderer. The only other place where it says the breasts were on the table was in the Maybrick diary. Are you saying Maybrick and Sickert were in on it together??

Sarah
Smile and the world will wonder what you've been up to
Smile too much and the world will guess

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 745
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 10:39 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Bob,
As to an approximation of what the ubiquitous Mr Waldron is referring to...it escapes even me!!! Maybe some hitherto unknown brain pattern or tongue,unfamiliar outside of Alpha Centuri...or Mars even!You mention sir in your post that you'are just passing through'...It may be wiser in the words of the immortal W.S.Gilbert in The Gondoliers..
'Anytime you're passing........PASS!'

Eric Skinner
Police Constable
Username: Eric

Post Number: 5
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 12:03 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mr. Waldron,
The main problem I have with your theories is that they are based purely on hypothetical evidence. Blobs, squiggles and odd shapes in paintings which might look like something related to the Ripper murders if the painting was held upside-down are not evidence. Nor is an acronym that might exist if two other non-existant murders were committed to complete the pattern. If two more prostitutes had been butchered in the East End of London in the autumn of 1888, we would know about it.

Your arguments remind me of a photograph of the infamous "grassy knoll" from the JFK Assassination which conspiracy theorists say shows a man's silhouette and a puff of smoke from a rifle. The photograph also looks amazingly like a group of trees. In short, by applying the dictum of Occam's Razor I come to the conclusion that your theories are pure speculation.

Also, I would respectfully point out that addressing the people who belong to this forum as "so called Ripperologists" is counterproductive, especially if you hope to have them listen to you. In the short time I have been a member I have found the people who post here to be, for the most part, polite and very well-informed about the Whitechapel Murders. They are a good resource and can be very helpful if they are not approached in a high-handed manner.
Eric

Dan Norder
Detective Sergeant
Username: Dannorder

Post Number: 102
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 1:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I'm confused now. I thought C.A.Waldron's post was another silly hoax made up by Arfa, and here he came back? So the Arfa hoax was the Maybrick post only then? The original post was real? The follow up post is real? Some actual person honestly believes that nonsense?

I'm still hoping it's someone pulling our legs.

Dan Norder, editor, Ripper Notes

Eric Skinner
Police Constable
Username: Eric

Post Number: 6
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 1:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Dan,
May I ask a question? Who (or what) is Arfa? Keep in mind that I'm new here and am not in on a lot of the inside jokes yet.
Eric

Dan Norder
Detective Sergeant
Username: Dannorder

Post Number: 105
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 2:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Eric,

"Arfa Kidney" used to be a regular poster. Lately he's best known for trying to pull off hoaxes on the other members here from unregistered user names. He was claiming to have previously unseen crime scene photos, evidence that'd prove a certain person as the Ripper, and so forth, all of which turned out to be bunk.

Dan Norder, editor, Ripper Notes

Bob Hinton
Inspector
Username: Bobhinton

Post Number: 190
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 2:59 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Actually we should always be looking for patterns. Try this. Take the first letter from the first victims name, second from the second and so on. This gives you NHROY.

Now take the third letters from the murders done on the third killing day, victims Stride and Eddowes, and you get RD. Rearrange all and you get Dr Rohny. Case solved I think.

This also proves JTR only killed the canoniacal five because Kelly has five letters.

Simple really.

Bob Hinton
Inspector
Username: Bobhinton

Post Number: 191
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 3:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sorry spelling mistake I mean of course Dr Horny.

Richard Brian Nunweek
Chief Inspector
Username: Richardn

Post Number: 876
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 4:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Tom
Please Sir, with that kind of attitude, you are not a genuine enthusiast.
I have researched jack, for Forty years, and during that span, have had many theories, and ideas, but even now, with my Barnett intrests , would never claim, that is the solution, I am open to suggestions, and if something came along, that I thought was more likely, then I would not hesitate to alter my opinion.
This subject is extremely complex, so lets be more humble in claims made.
Regards Richard.

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 746
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 5:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Richard and Bob,
I feel I must agree with you both,but recently did actually come across something rather intersting in this sort of respect myself....guess anyone's worth a listen......hope I'll make a bit more sense tho.....am going to get the bits and pieces together and post tomorrow evening.....Good Hunting Mr Waldron!!!!
All best Suzi

Mark Andrew Pardoe
Inspector
Username: Picapica

Post Number: 236
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 5:46 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Whatho all,

what do the I and R stand for? Easy:

Irritating Ranker (the last word is pronounced as by Jonathan Ross)

Cheers, Mark

ps For you who live outside Britain and don't know Mr Ross, he would pronounce his own name "Woss"

Scott Suttar
Sergeant
Username: Scotty

Post Number: 14
Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 9:05 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

C. A. Waldron.

Now if we use a little of Mr? Waldron's own logic here we could simply discard one "A" and the "D", wave the magic wand, the letters fly madly around the page and come up with Cornwal. If we then add the middle initial of some guy who wrote a book once "L" and account for the fact that C. A. Waldron didn't know her name is spelled differently to the place we could easily end up with Cornwell.

Case Closed I Think.

(Message edited by Scotty on May 18, 2004)
Scotty.

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 748
Posted on Tuesday, May 18, 2004 - 5:10 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Good one Scotty
Preparing the dilithium crystals to post soon.......with pix.......hold the front page!!!!
All best suzi

Sarah Long
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1152
Posted on Wednesday, May 19, 2004 - 5:55 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Scott,

I'm just a bit confused. I always thought that Patricia Cornwall's last name was spelt, well just like that, Cornwall. That's how the place is spelt. I know this isn't thread related, but just wanted to ask you about that.

Sarah

Scott Suttar
Sergeant
Username: Scotty

Post Number: 16
Posted on Wednesday, May 19, 2004 - 6:14 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sarah,

No, definitely Cornwell, (I just checked just in case) my wife is a big fan of her Scarpetta novels, I think we own a copy of every book she's ever written.
Yes C. A. Waldron, I own a copy of her book and have read it thoroughly from cover to cover. I must say, owning and having read many books on Jack the Ripper, and having no particular dislike of Cornwell's novels, (Ok so I've read some, ssshhhh!) her book is thoroughly unconvincing and supplies no factual evidence to back up her claims.

Sorry but it just ain't true.

Scotty.

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Robert

Post Number: 2456
Posted on Wednesday, May 19, 2004 - 6:14 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Suzi

"Scotty...dilithium crystals...hold the front page."

It's no good, captain. I cannae hold it much longer.

Robert

Sarah Long
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1154
Posted on Wednesday, May 19, 2004 - 6:44 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Scott,

Ok, then. It's just me getting it wrong. I got confused because her name is spelt Cornwall on many web sites but I just looked and it's also spelt Cornwell on many other sites.

Sarah

Paul Mccarroll
Unregistered guest
Posted on Monday, May 17, 2004 - 6:17 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello everyone.

I have a question which I was hoping someone might be able to help me with. I understand that in 1988 evidence relating to the Jack the Ripper murders, previously classified, was 'made' public. Can anyone explain what this evidence was and also, was it of any importance? (Apologies if this has been covered before).

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 749
Posted on Wednesday, May 19, 2004 - 5:57 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Paul

The 'evidence' of which I think you speak is as we type I think under discussion here we'll post soon as we can, as photograhic evidence is still being filed.
Cheers
suzi

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 762
Posted on Friday, May 21, 2004 - 5:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mr Mc Carroll,
Photos being filed tonight.... hope to post tomorrow....are you still interested enough.to pursue your questions???? Feel free to get back with any enquiries..
Best
Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 764
Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2004 - 3:02 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Mr Mc Carroll.....
Gone very quiet sir......after some research.. we're almost ready to post here.....are you still with us?
Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 765
Posted on Wednesday, May 26, 2004 - 3:13 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Bob!!

File 'em!!............. seems very quiet here chaps.....

.................Come in Mr Mc Carroll your
time is up.....

Cheers
Suzi

C A Waldron
Unregistered guest
Posted on Wednesday, October 27, 2004 - 8:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I cannot help but chuckle to myself when I read your quotes concerning the "orangy" picture that was e-mailed to S.Ryder recently.
At least my images and ENNUI are without doubt by Sickert's hand.
The truth itself is but black and white!
Regards
Jackdaw

Jeanette
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, September 09, 2005 - 1:36 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Wow. All I can say is wow. Waldron, check yourself into a mental institution at your earliest convenience, please. Also, may I suggest an eye doctor?

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.