Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Ripper sites in non J.T.R. films or t... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » General Discussion » Ripper sites in non J.T.R. films or tv progs. « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Greg Hutton
Police Constable
Username: Greg

Post Number: 9
Posted on Thursday, March 18, 2004 - 2:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello all,

I'm not sure if this is worthy of discussion but I was watching an old episode of Minder(apologies to non British based ripperites)and wondered if anyone has spotted a ripper site in a totally non ripper production? Maybe Mitre Square or Bucks row, for instance, used as a backdrop for the above mentioned prog.I hasen to add that I didn't see anything myself, just the thought crossed my mind.

Regards,
Greg

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 1439
Posted on Thursday, October 21, 2004 - 3:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

WOW GREG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Missed that one!!! Got it on tape then???????
lET ME KNOW 'EH

HAPPY VIEWING 'EH BUT ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT ...........SATURDAY (never a day to miss!!!) MORNINGS ARE NOT THE SAME!!!!!OK DRYER! BUT NOT THE SAME!!!!!

cheers!

Suzi

Lindsey Millar
Sergeant
Username: Lindsey

Post Number: 11
Posted on Thursday, October 21, 2004 - 7:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Greg,

I haven't seen any Ripper sites in non-related films or programmes, but I have been astounded at the number of references to the Ripper. Seems I hear him mentioned just about every time I watch the television!

If you do come across a Ripper site on a programme, I'd love to know.

Lindsey

(Suzi, I take it there's no more Philip Schofield, then.. sigh, what is the BBC coming to!)

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 1456
Posted on Friday, October 29, 2004 - 3:01 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lyn!
Sadly!!!!! Gordon the Gopher is no more!

Waiting for the remake of 'Black Peter' (Long over due I say!!!!) he he!

cheers
Suzi x

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.