Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

HAAAAPPY NEEEEW YEEEEAR!! Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Pub Talk » HAAAAPPY NEEEEW YEEEEAR!! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Lee John Parlett
Police Constable
Username: Ljp

Post Number: 1
Posted on Monday, January 02, 2006 - 10:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all,

Just a quickie to say I'm really looking forward to getting to know all of you. I cant think of a better place and a more knowledgeable crowd to learn about the Whitechapel Murders than here. Heres to healthy, indepth and lively discussions! Please email me to say hi anytime, I look forward to meeting you all.

Kindest regards and big hugs to one and all.}
Lee John Parlett

parlettlee@hotmail.com

Lindsey C Hollifield
Chief Inspector
Username: Lindsey

Post Number: 677
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 2:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Pardon?

Gosh, well, you may have misunderstood something, though, Lee.. I mean, we've been going through a sort of hormonal patch since November where even those that have always got along suddenly didn't.. and those that never did, didn't either. Why do you want to get to know us??

Glad you decided to join us anyway, Hon

and welcome

But if you dare to say such nice things about us, then we claim you, you know that!

Congrats on your first post, Lee (Warning, it gets a bit boring when everyone starts frogmarching you to the kitchen to make tea..)

Jenni.. where's the first and only gratuitous tray of tea and biscuits for this dude?

Lyn x

(Icons are cuteness^^)
My first reaction is, "OMG that's crazy". But then I'm thinking this just may be crazy enough to work.
copyright © Bradley McGinnis Sept. 2005

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Jdpegg

Post Number: 3451
Posted on Tuesday, January 03, 2006 - 12:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lyn,

don't make me pull rank - go get it yourself!!
Jenni
"The truth. It is a beautiful and terrible thing, and should therefore be treated with great caution"

Lindsey C Hollifield
Chief Inspector
Username: Lindsey

Post Number: 687
Posted on Wednesday, January 04, 2006 - 1:13 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jenni, Hon..

Age outranks rank. We learned that during WWII -- go put the bloody kettle on! Mum said so.

Mum x (Or I won't let you watch Blue Peter.)
**Nicotine withdrawls are evil**

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Jdpegg

Post Number: 3466
Posted on Wednesday, January 04, 2006 - 10:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I don't care - i never did like Blue Peter anyway!!!

I prefer other colours!! lol
"The sun'll come out,Tomorrow,So ya gotta hang on Til tomorrow, Come what may"

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.