Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Announcement Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Pub Talk » Announcement « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Lindsey Millar
Chief Inspector
Username: Lindsey

Post Number: 515
Posted on Sunday, November 27, 2005 - 12:50 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Dan clubbed me tonight and I now share his name.

There will be a formal ceremony, for those that can make it, in Georgia when the weather gets warmer.

Signing off as Lyn Hollifield until Stephen makes it even more legal.
Although present on the occasion, I have no clear recollection of the events leading up to it.
Winston Churchill

Spiro
Sergeant
Username: Auspirograph

Post Number: 31
Posted on Sunday, November 27, 2005 - 4:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Congratulations Lyn & Dan,

Though I don't know you both personally, I have enjoyed your comments and great sense of humour for some time on Casebook.

Sorry I can't be there for your special day, I'm in Australia so a long swim, have a good one...and may your future be happy and bright.

Spiro

Lindsey C Hollifield
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 518
Posted on Monday, November 28, 2005 - 1:42 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Spiro,

We're just friends that haven't met in body yet.

Water means nothing in thoughts. Appreciate it much.

Lyn
Although present on the occasion, I have no clear recollection of the events leading up to it.
Winston Churchill

Caroline Anne Morris
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Caz

Post Number: 2372
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2005 - 4:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Many congrats, Lyn and Dan.

You make a sweet pair.

Lots of love,

Caz
XXX

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Robert

Post Number: 5327
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2005 - 5:46 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Congrats to both.

"I now share his name."

So you're Dan too?

Robert

Jane Coram
Chief Inspector
Username: Jcoram

Post Number: 680
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2005 - 2:41 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Lyn and Dan,

I've already said congrats, but thought I'd say it again......I hope you both stay as happy as you are right now. You certainly deserve it.

Love you both

Janie

xxxxx

Lady Marguerite Diamond
Police Constable
Username: Ladymarguerite

Post Number: 1
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2005 - 9:00 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Congrats Lyn and Dan both! I'm so happy for the both of you!

Love you dearly,

Mags

Lindsey C Hollifield
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 519
Posted on Tuesday, November 29, 2005 - 11:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks you lot -- and congrats on your first post, Mags! 'Bout time, girl!

Loadsa love,

Lyn & Dan
Winston Churchill

Brad McGinnis
Inspector
Username: Brad

Post Number: 293
Posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2005 - 12:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lyn and Vila...I couldnt be happier old friends!

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector
Username: Philip

Post Number: 899
Posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2005 - 6:28 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Aw. Nice news. Great one & pleased for you 'cos you're such a lovely couple (bleugh!).

Mags - HELLO YOU!!!

PHILIP
Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd!

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Severn

Post Number: 2657
Posted on Wednesday, November 30, 2005 - 7:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Congrats to Lyn and Dan,
Lots of Love to you both and All The Very Best
Nats
xxx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 3325
Posted on Thursday, December 01, 2005 - 4:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Congrats!!!!! you two!!!!

'Bout bloody time!!!! :-)

Love

Suzixxxxxxxxx

Nicholas Smith
Detective Sergeant
Username: Diddles

Post Number: 147
Posted on Thursday, December 01, 2005 - 6:59 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Congrats guys, I'm all teary.

I wish you a long and happy life together, you deserve it.

Jules

NuraSkye
Police Constable
Username: Nuraskye

Post Number: 1
Posted on Wednesday, December 14, 2005 - 6:47 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Congradulations.^^ I am wishing you the best!
Loads of Hugs to the both of you,
Nura
^^ Hugs,
Nura

Lindsey C Hollifield
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 557
Posted on Wednesday, December 14, 2005 - 7:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thank you, Nura ^^

Lovely to see you on the boards finally!

Love and hugs,

Lyn x
My first reaction is, "OMG that's crazy". But then I'm thinking this just may be crazy enough to work.
copyright © Bradley McGinnis Sept. 2005

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.