Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Yo! Someones stolen harry Potheads ca... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Pub Talk » Yo! Someones stolen harry Potheads car!!!! NO!!!!! « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Jdpegg

Post Number: 3023
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2005 - 10:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/cornwall/4384244.stm

yes thats right the most terrible crime has occured!
"it is hard not to feel a twinge of guilt. Guilt for the fact that this man's name would always be coupled with something other than the great works of book-collecting and abdominal operations with which he is now associated."

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 3104
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2005 - 10:34 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

YO!!!!!! Jenni heard that it wasn't roadworthy too,so it must have flown away I say!!!!! Go (Yo) Ron!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Suziyo yo

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 3111
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2005 - 11:48 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yo Yo Yo its a lovely war!!!!!

Suzi

John Savage
Chief Inspector
Username: Johnsavage

Post Number: 519
Posted on Friday, October 28, 2005 - 7:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Well that all brings back memories of my youth, I had a Ford Anglia, exactly the same colour, but alas no magical powers and I could never get it to go fast enough to achieve lift off!!

Rgds
John (now got a VW in Toad of Toad Hall red)

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Jdpegg

Post Number: 3039
Posted on Sunday, October 30, 2005 - 7:43 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I don't think some people are taking this seriously enough!!
"Don't you know it's true what they say, Things happened for a reason,"

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.