Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Heading out, folks Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Pub Talk » Heading out, folks « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Lindsey Millar
Inspector
Username: Lindsey

Post Number: 449
Posted on Saturday, August 13, 2005 - 11:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

One final goodbye to all those I have met here on the Casebook. Hey, some of us go back a very long way! Thank you all for putting up with me and my rather silly posts - almost always off topic, and always on the wrong thread. Need to move on, tho'. Will often think of you all.

Love you, good people!

Lyn
"When a man grows tired of London, he grows tired of life" (or summat like that)

Lindsey Millar
Inspector

Post Number: 450
Posted on Saturday, August 13, 2005 - 11:56 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oh.. one last P.S.

David Radka, please do get a life.
"When a man grows tired of London, he grows tired of life" (or summat like that)

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Robert

Post Number: 4785
Posted on Sunday, August 14, 2005 - 5:03 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Lyn

Bad idea to leave Casebook. This is a great place.

If you attempt to leave, I will send a huge bouncing white ball after you to bring you back.

Your friend, Number Six

Harry Mann
Detective Sergeant
Username: Harry

Post Number: 138
Posted on Sunday, August 14, 2005 - 5:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lyn,
If you have to go steer clear of Dutfield yard.The waters deep.

Lindsey Millar
Inspector

Post Number: 451
Posted on Sunday, August 14, 2005 - 2:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Robert, Hon, please get that white bouncing thing off me, okay! Enough!

Decision has been made. Just that certain realities have sorta hit me in the face all at once. Not going to go into detail here. Just thought that, with so many changes in my life right now, it really was time for me to , well, move on. I am NOT abandoning my friends - need you all now as much as ever. Will always be just an e-mail away, okay. And will still check the boards. Just won't be posting anymore. My posts, after all, always have bordered insanity, and never have made any sense. The Casebook is for serious Ripper study - and my silliness really doesn't belong here. (Heck, and I really don't want to be a character in Ally's Ripper Soap. Just don't.)

Won't forget any of you, so no worries there. Just do need to move on.

Lyn

(Harry, thanks for the warning, Hon. But I really do have to see Dutfield Yd just one more time before I'm completely outski. Thank God for arm bands.)

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector
Username: Philip

Post Number: 651
Posted on Sunday, August 14, 2005 - 7:54 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lyn - what????!!!!!

Where the Hell has this just come from?!

There is ALWAYS space for silliness on boards. It doesn't mean you can't be serious too when it is called for.

Take a sabbatical if you need one. But you know we won't let you go. We did it before and we'll do it again.

PHILIP
x
Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd!

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 2827
Posted on Monday, August 15, 2005 - 4:51 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

LYN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Get a grip woman!!! DONT leave me here as the only basket case on the boards!

Suz xxxxxxxxx

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 653
Posted on Monday, August 15, 2005 - 11:10 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Suzi

I resent your assertion you are the only other basket case on the boards.

PHILIP NAPOLEON III

Jennifer Pegg
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Jdpegg

Post Number: 2839
Posted on Monday, August 15, 2005 - 12:31 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I also resent it!!!

Jenni
ps is that five words?

Jane Coram
Chief Inspector
Username: Jcoram

Post Number: 529
Posted on Thursday, August 18, 2005 - 7:07 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

So do I Suzi,

I am nuttier than all of you put together and I don't even have to try.

Lyn, if you go then we will be very upset because we love you and we will miss you.

Stay put and have at least one anchor wherever you go and whatever you do. Otherwise you won't know where you are!
(like most of us)

Bug hug and lots of love

Jane

xxxx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 2847
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2005 - 4:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jane
Gosh thats wise words!........wish I'd said that!!!!

LYN!

Take heed!!!

Philip and Jenni-
Is it time for the water closet yet?? Ring for Matron will you?

Suzi

George Hutchinson
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 661
Posted on Friday, August 19, 2005 - 4:26 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Jane -

What rot. You don't even have a cabbage costume.

Lyn - if you F off, you ain't never gonna get a cabbage costume of your own.

PHILIP
x

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.