Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

Art & Paintings by Glenn L Andersson ... Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Pub Talk » Art & Paintings by Glenn L Andersson (Commissioned by Nats, Jane et al) « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Glenna

Post Number: 2866
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2005 - 11:12 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

OK (for anyone who cares).

Since Natalie, Jane and others have been kind enough to show interest in my so called artist skills, and have persuaded me to show display some of the stuff I used to do (mostly paintings and drawings in the realism and naturalism field), I am now sticking my neck out and posting it here, since it is non-Ripper related.

I haven't had the time nor the money to paint during these last years so those are mainly old stuff -- unfortunately I've been stupid enough to sell off everything without having them photographed first. These are the rescued ones, though.
I quite like the one with the girl reading, but otherwise they are certainly not my best work -- but it'll have to do.

Those who have my local crime history book may recognize the two pencil portraits, but that is unfortunately what I've got at home.

So, for those who give a d*m... enjoy and I'll put on MY crash helmet (to paraphrase Jane).
My sincere apologies to Stephen for straining his band-with with these out-dated scraps from the deepest corners of my closet.

All the best
G. Andersson, author
Sweden
The Swedes are the men That Will not be Blamed for Nothing

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2867
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2005 - 11:16 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

reading

All the best
G. Andersson, author
Sweden

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2868
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2005 - 11:19 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

lorry2 Ohmer2

All the best
G. Andersson, author
Sweden

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2869
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2005 - 11:23 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

kläder dörr2

All the best
G. Andersson, author
Sweden

David O'Flaherty
Chief Inspector
Username: Oberlin

Post Number: 695
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2005 - 11:40 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Glenn,

Those are great; obviously you're very talented. I especially like the sketches. This is just a suggestion, but I'd love to see some of you artist types come up with illustrations of scenes we don't have contemporary drawings for, little scenes from the inquests like Eddowes and Kelly pawning boots, a drunk Eddowes being propelled down Houndsditch by PC Robinson, Liz Stride escaping from Kidney's room, or whatever little moments jump out at you.

Thanks,
Dave

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2871
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2005 - 11:56 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Dave,

Thanks a million.
I belong to those fanatical naturalist painters with an anal personality, that must have a real life model or the motive in front of me, since I aim for as accurate realism as possible. I never do art out of the blue, based on imagination or anything similar -- it goes against everything I am as an artist and what my style stands for.
Some are good at that -- I am not, unfortunately. Everything I do is carefully studied and planned (then, the result... that is another matter...).I would have loved to create a scene where Eddowes is making her fire engine impersonation or the Polish Jew witness incident etc. but I need models for that.

However, Natalie among others have tempted me into make some attempts of colour portraits of well-known personalities in the Ripper context, so who knows.. I'll see when I have time.

All the best
G. Andersson, author
Sweden

Donald Souden
Inspector
Username: Supe

Post Number: 410
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2005 - 12:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Glenn,

Hmmm, where have I seen those drawings before? Perhaps in your fine book about murders in Sweden?

Okay, this is an unabashed plug for Glenn's book, but I cannot stress enough that it was totally unsolicited.

Don.

"There were only three times I'd have sold my mother into slavery for a cell phone . . . and two of those would have been crank calls."

Jane
Detective Sergeant
Username: Jcoram

Post Number: 122
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2005 - 12:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Glenn,

I am totally stunned. I knew they would be good, but they are so good. I can paint traditionally, but I cheat a hell of a lot on the computer and my traditional paintings truly are not anything up to your standard. When I paint portraits in oils, I'm very much a Holbein clone. Your realism is amazing. I know you probably don't have much time, but if you could do some JtR stuff, I know they would be terrific.

I'm so glad that you posted these. Thank you so much.

Jane

xxxxxxx

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2872
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2005 - 12:32 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thank you so much, Jane, for those kind words.

Coming from you, that is worth a million bucks.
I am flattered, to say the least.

Yes, Don (Hi, buddy) :-)
Unfortunately those are the only sketches I had left in my drawers. I used to have a lot of pencil stuff, some intended as original artwork, but some I did as studies to base my paintings on (which is my usual method). As I said, unfortunately I never bothered to photograph them. I needed money quick (as usual).
So... just wanted to show what my sketches looks like and those are the only ones existing.
Sorry, I've been absent, Don; have had some things to do, but I'll get in touch soon. Got your e-mail.

All the best
G. Andersson, author
Sweden

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Severn

Post Number: 1459
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2005 - 1:01 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Glenn,I love the girl reading,its gorgeous and beautifully worked-reminds me a bit of a portrait called "Betty" by Gerhard Richter.Similar in precision and photographic impact but yours is even more "realistic".
I like the others too,very interesting !
You are crazy not to keep on painting with that talent and skill!
Thanks so much Glenn
Natalie

Robert Charles Linford
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Robert

Post Number: 3912
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2005 - 2:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Glenn, these are very good indeed! Not as good as my self-portrait, but still very good. I thought the hair in the girl reading was superb, and I also very much liked the right-hand one of the two drawings.

Robert

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Severn

Post Number: 1463
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2005 - 2:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi again Glenn,I was interrupted just before but I wanted to add how impressed I was too with the two portrait drawings,especially the one on the left in the bowler hat.Thinking about what I said previously about a "gallery" of Victorian head and shoulder portraits these would be a perfect
example of what I meant,although in oils they would probably look more luminous.
The clothes hat and shoes composition is also intriguing.You cant see their owners but you feel they are nearby---possibly in the next room---and you are left wondering what they might be doing
and who they are and what their relationship is to each other.Its a mystery.I like mysteries.The Door one is similar full of light and quite an intimate domestic scene again----but who lives there?It looks as though they [or s/he] have just gone out-where though?To the beach maybe or for a walk?Another mystery!
Best
Natsx

Diana
Inspector
Username: Diana

Post Number: 492
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2005 - 3:53 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Glenn, I assumed it was going to be some joke with silly stick drawings. Was I wrong! Those are great!

Frank van Oploo
Inspector
Username: Franko

Post Number: 444
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2005 - 5:09 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Great stuff, Glenn! I especially like the door with the shadow. It's simple, but has a sort of friendly, gentle atmosphere, too. The man on the sketch on the left looks a bit like yourself, I think.

Good that you posted your 'scraps'.

All the best,
Frank
"Every disadvantage has it's advantage."
Johan Cruijff

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2876
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2005 - 11:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi all,

Thank you so much for the inputs and the warm and kind words.

I must admit I had second thoughts about posting these, but you all have really made me feel it was worth the effort.

Thanks. I really appreciate these fine reactions.

All the best
G. Andersson, author
Sweden

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2877
Posted on Monday, January 17, 2005 - 11:24 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oh, and I almost forgot...

All paintings and sketches above
Courtesy of
© Glenn Gustaf Lauritz Andersson, 1991--2002

:-)

All the best
G. Andersson, author
Sweden

George Hutchinson
Inspector
Username: Philip

Post Number: 173
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2005 - 12:36 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Glenn : Nothing I can add that hasn't been said above. Wow. I'm getting a bit blurry-eyed as it's 5:30am and I'm still up but a few of those I could have sworn were photographs at first glance.

JANE!!! A LETTERBOX!!! AGAIN!!!

Di : What do you mean 'silly stick drawings'? You just don't appreciate minimalist fine art. I'll have you know Lyn keeps hassling me for those gems! (yes, Lyn, you can have them, you crazy woman!)

And I win anyway because I've got the same birthday as Walter Sickert - born 110 years before me.

So 'Big Girl's Pants' to the lot of you!

PHILIP 'LE JOURNAL' HUTCHINSON
Tour guides do it loudly in front of a crowd!

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2879
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2005 - 1:32 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks, Hutch.
I appreciate this.

Yes, I have made it my ultimate goal to hunt you and Jane with letter boxes.
And for what it's worth: I love your minimalist drawings -- seriously I do. They have quite an appealing charm to them.

All the best
G. Andersson, author
Sweden

Phil Hill
Detective Sergeant
Username: Phil

Post Number: 62
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2005 - 2:08 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Excellent, Glenn. I am very impressed. Can I join the chorus asking you to do some JtR related work - especially pencil portraits of some of the "characters".

Sincerely and appreciatively,

Phil

Christopher T George
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Chrisg

Post Number: 1277
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2005 - 5:20 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Glenn

Excellent work. I enjoyed seeing your art. Thanks for sharing it with us.

All my best

Chris
Christopher T. George
North American Editor
Ripperologist
http://www.ripperologist.info

Monty
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Monty

Post Number: 1509
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2005 - 12:27 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Glenn,

Hell, if thats NOT your best work then your good stuff must simply be stunning !!!

Do more.

Monty
:-)

(Message edited by monty on January 18, 2005)
"I thought we'd agreed, I thought we'd talked it out, Now when I try to speak, She says that I don't care, She says I'm unaware, And now she says I'm weak ."- Joe Barnett

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2888
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2005 - 3:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thanks guys.
Those words are enough to warm up my whole apartment during the winter.

Thanks for the interest and the nice words.

All the best
G. Andersson, author
Sweden

P.S. Monty, it feels so good to see your old Smiley back again.

Kris Law
Inspector
Username: Kris

Post Number: 460
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2005 - 4:05 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Glenn,

I am utterly gobsmacked. That is true talent, my friend. I actually thought your first painting was a photo, and your drawings are simply fantastic. It is truly humbling, and I don't toss around compliments.

-K
I'll see you in time . . .

Richard Brian Nunweek
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Richardn

Post Number: 1282
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2005 - 4:30 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Glenn.
Your artistic skills are stunning , are you still unemployed?.
If so you should not be.
We seem to do nothing on this site recently but praise, and what i have seen by not only your good self , but obviously Jane and to somewhat lesser degree the author of Diddles' Mass murderer quite rightly so.
Super stuff.
Regards Richard.

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 1875
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2005 - 4:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Glenn
Have had to retype this cos am not allowed to say s*** on this thread! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
All i can say is that they are totally lovely!

For what it's worth am going to try to post my tiny badly photographed luittle images on Little |Book on Gen Disc
Well done old chap! and by the way the guy in the hat is you........................or Hutch's man!!!

Suzi xx

Lindsey Millar
Inspector
Username: Lindsey

Post Number: 216
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2005 - 5:15 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Glenn,

Awesome artwork indeed!! I love the one of the girl reading - as Robert mentioned, her hair is something else! So realistic! I love the door too.. I am sooo envious of those who can paint/draw/glue/come up with miracles using the computer! My art work doesn't even come close to any of you - and that includes Philip! I can't even draw a stick figure on a serviette! (Robert, you really ought to think seriously about putting yours on the market - definitely museum pieces!)

Folks, I know that this is Glenn's thread (and well deserved!) but we do have another fabulous artist in our midst.. Chris George has done some remarkable sketches in his time. Particularly the illustrations for his brilliant works, Toxteth and Blizzard. I'm lucky enough to have copies of both, personally signed. One day I'm gonna make a mint by flogging 'em on eBay... (heh heh, no, Chris, I couldn't part wiv 'em!)

And very soon I'm going to have in my posession those wonderful minimalist drawings that our very own Philip conjured up! (If I hassle him enough.)

Guys, I am in awe that we have so much talent on the Casebook!

Glenn, you sing yourself short, my friend - you are a truly great artist. No bull!

Bestest,

Lyn
"When a man grows tired of London, he grows tired of life" (or summat like that)

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2892
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2005 - 6:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Rich, Lyn, Kris, Suzi,

Thank you so much -- again! :-)
I must say I am surprised over the interest and the appreciations, but I am very thankful.

Lyn,

I had no idea Chris George had done artwork; would like to see those.
And you have to fight me for Philip's excellent minimalist rendering of Mary Kelly... :-)

Suzi,

No, it's not a self portrait -- it's a Danish cabaret owner, but I admit there is some likeness...

All the best
G. Andersson, author
Sweden

Lindsey Millar
Inspector

Post Number: 218
Posted on Tuesday, January 18, 2005 - 6:55 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Glenn,

And you have to fight me for Philip's excellent minimalist rendering of Mary Kelly...

You'll do no such thing! I have first dibs on those drawings! I already have the frames for 'em!

In best respect, and all - but those drawings are mine!

Lyn
"When a man grows tired of London, he grows tired of life" (or summat like that)

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2901
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 2:06 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Lyn,

OK, if you already have got frames for them, I won't spoil it for you... :-)

All the best
Glenn

Lindsey Millar
Inspector

Post Number: 223
Posted on Wednesday, January 19, 2005 - 5:20 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Thank you, Glenn,

I did after all commission them, so...

However, I'm still to see them poke through my letter box - ahem, Philip.

Get this act together, eh, mate!

Love,

Lyn

Rickard Berglind
Police Constable
Username: Rickard

Post Number: 1
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2005 - 5:40 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello everyone and Glenn!

This is my first posting at the casebook (after reading it for quite some time) and I take the opportunity to join in and say that the paintings really looked great.

best regards,
Rickard Berglind

Alan Sharp
Chief Inspector
Username: Ash

Post Number: 767
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2005 - 7:21 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Glenn

Just found this thread and wanted to say... er... wow!

Not sure why but those last two made me think of Edward Hopper.
"All I know of morality, I learned from football" - Albert Camus
http://www.ashbooks.co.uk/

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2914
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2005 - 7:23 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Tjena, Rickard och välkommen!
Kul med en svensk! Hur är läget uppe huvustaden?

Tack ska du ha.

(Sorry folks, couldn't resist welcoming a fellow Swede to the site...) :-)

All the best
G. Andersson, author
Sweden

(Message edited by Glenna on January 20, 2005)

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2915
Posted on Thursday, January 20, 2005 - 7:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Alan,

Thanks a lot! Much appreciated.

As for Hopper... probably the lighting maybe, although he usually used the evening light more, with large shadows. I love Hopper, though, and the paintings from the American Scene genre.

All the best
G. Andersson, author
Sweden

Paul Jackson
Inspector
Username: Paulj

Post Number: 284
Posted on Friday, January 21, 2005 - 12:27 am:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Glenn,

Excellent work...I didnt know your were such a fine artist. Keep doing what you do, man!
Paul

Robert W. House
Inspector
Username: Robhouse

Post Number: 181
Posted on Friday, January 21, 2005 - 12:26 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Glenn,

Nice paintings man! I especially liked the first one... that is really good. I am a painter also, and I have some of my (older) paintings online at http://roberthouse.com/paintings.html

But yours are better I think.

Rob H

Glenn L Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 2925
Posted on Friday, January 21, 2005 - 1:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Rob,

Thanks for that.
Yes, I 've checked out your work earlier (i am a curious guy), and I wouldn't sell myself short if I were you. Very interesting style.
I like the lighting effect in the Kate Moss picture, by the way.

I must say I also find your web designs great. Very talented. It really bugs me that I never have gotten into that myself, but I guess there's a time for everything.

Thanks again for the nice words.

And Paul, buddy.
Thanks a lot.

All the best
G. Andersson, author
Sweden

(Message edited by Glenna on January 21, 2005)

Rickard Berglind
Police Constable
Username: Rickard

Post Number: 2
Posted on Friday, January 21, 2005 - 6:06 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello Glenn,
and thank you for your welcoming words! It´s fine up here! Have you recovered from last weeks storm?

This sure is an interesting site, but I feel personaly a little overwhelmed of the large amount of information and message postings.. There is so much to read, and to little time for it! :-)

best regards,
Rickard

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 1904
Posted on Friday, January 21, 2005 - 6:14 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Glenn! theres a great pic of you on the minimalist thread!!!!!!! Oh WHY didnt Philip start that on a 'serious' thread I soooo miss Mary and Sooty!

Theres safety in numbers chaps......us mad artists(!) have to stick together!!!!

Loads of love

Suzi xx

CB
Unregistered guest
Posted on Friday, March 25, 2005 - 8:34 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Glenn,

I just noticed this thread. Great work! You have a God given talent and it is a special gift.

Your friend,CB

Glenn G. Lauritz Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3348
Posted on Friday, April 01, 2005 - 5:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi, CB.

Thanks a lot. Nice as always.

All the best
G. Andersson, author/crime historian
Sweden

Candy Morgan
Sergeant
Username: Candy

Post Number: 18
Posted on Thursday, July 07, 2005 - 2:49 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Came late to this thread, but, wow! yeah! there's not much I can say that other people before me havn't said.

Beautiful work!
"What did you do to the cat? It looks half dead." ~ Mrs. Schrodinger

Gary Alan Weatherhead
Chief Inspector
Username: Garyw

Post Number: 704
Posted on Monday, August 22, 2005 - 10:48 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Glenn

The Swedes are the men with some artistic ability.

Very impressive.

All The Best
Gary

Glenn G. Lauritz Andersson
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 3985
Posted on Tuesday, August 23, 2005 - 2:33 pm:   Edit Post Delete Post View Post/Check IP Print Post    Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only) Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Gary,

Thanks a lot. Much appreciated. Mostly old stuff, though.
Thanks again.

All the best

G. Andersson, writer/historian

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.