Dissertations
Timelines
Games & Diversions
About the Casebook

Search:

Join the Chat Room!

PERSONALIZED EMOTICONS Log Out | Topics | Search
Moderators | Edit Profile

Casebook: Jack the Ripper - Message Boards » Pub Talk » PERSONALIZED EMOTICONS « Previous Next »

Top of pagePrevious messageNext messageBottom of page Link to this message

Ken Proctor
Sergeant
Username: Gizmo

Post Number: 18
Posted on Friday, July 30, 2004 - 11:47 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

HEY GUYS AND GALS, I THINK IT WOULD BE GREAT IF EACH OF US WAS IDENTIFIED IN THEIR POSTS WITH A PERSONALIZED EMOTICON THAT REFLECTS THE CHARACTER THAT IS DOING THE POSTING. FOR EXAMPLE SUZI HANNEY KEN PROCTOR JOHN DOE

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Suzi

Post Number: 1025
Posted on Saturday, July 31, 2004 - 6:03 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

NO WAY! sorry bout caps but!
suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1033
Posted on Sunday, August 01, 2004 - 5:39 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Ken

OK then by way of apology......... think that be aposite!
Cheers
Suzi

Caroline Anne Morris
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Caz

Post Number: 1159
Posted on Monday, August 02, 2004 - 4:10 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sounds a capital idea to me - wish I could be there too.

Have a great time Suzi and tell me all about it when you get back (or at least all you can remember - hic! )

Loads of love,

Caz
X

Caroline Anne Morris
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1160
Posted on Monday, August 02, 2004 - 4:13 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Oh dear, the previous conversation just vanished into thin air.

As you were. Enjoy Canada Suzi!

Love,

Caz
X

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1040
Posted on Monday, August 02, 2004 - 7:04 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Caz!
GodŽ! wish me luck eh...the things I do inb the name of research!!...Dedication eh!

Will report back as and when!!
Love Suzixx
Brad/Jon etc.........
No venue as yet but will keep you all posted!
Love Suzi

Ken Proctor
Sergeant

Post Number: 23
Posted on Tuesday, August 03, 2004 - 10:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Kris Do you have any idea where i can find an emoticon that shows a smiley f-----g himself sideways??? cause i have no idea how someone can do that. Best regards Gizmo

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1047
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2004 - 6:08 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hmmmm a challenge!...Tee hee!
Cheers
Suzi

Caroline Anne Morris
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1164
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2004 - 10:31 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Suzi,

Will drink to you AND KEN (HI KEN!) et al and all your SPECTACULAR BOTTIES this coming Saturday night, at the Commercial Street Cloak & Dagger.

Cheers and bottoms upwards!

Love,

Caz
xxx

Kris Law
Inspector
Username: Kris

Post Number: 373
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2004 - 10:57 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ken,

I have no idea where one would find an emoticon of a smiley frigging itself sideways . . . to tell you the truth I was shocked people still used such an inane saying. I really don't think it means anything, it's just supposed to sound like it does.

-K

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner
Username: Severn

Post Number: 1017
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2004 - 11:15 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Caz,still don"t know if I"m able to make it Saturday as I"m in North Wales and it could be tricky[delighted to know you at least will be there so it would be fun anyway].Do you know if
Fisher will be giving that talk on Sat.?That would be good too.
Suzi,there seems to have been a lot of "fun" surrounding your trip to Canada....!I hope you remember to stay the right way up....the way things seem to be going excitement wise the words "a**E from elbow" keep springing to mind.
You take good care of yourself and think of your liver!
Nats[I like Canada-great place!].

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1049
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2004 - 3:37 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

HI DARLINGS!
Whoops sorry bout caps!
Well wish me luck eh chums and will email you and post from there!!!!!!!
Caz!Going for the Beer of the Year award! will email you in a mo! xx s
right assuming they let me off at the other end cos it appears that you have to have a passport that expires 6 months after you land back in GB for ***** sake............Sod it am going for it anyway!.......God hope the Customs boys aren't on the case!
me!
xxx
Suzi

Ken Proctor
Sergeant

Post Number: 29
Posted on Wednesday, August 04, 2004 - 10:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Caz: Perhaps you dont remember.But it was i and my buddy that were looking for somewhat experienced guides(or brownies) to show us the sights of Whitechapel back in april of this year.Both Paul and i are rookies at all this j.t.r. stuff but Suzi did such a good job(even though she got us lost) that we are coming back in oct. Wanna join us???? Curry and beer and all the best company you can endure. Suzi will be there for backup!! you are more than cheers "gizmo"

Caroline Anne Morris
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1169
Posted on Thursday, August 05, 2004 - 3:24 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Nats,

As far as I know, the lovely Bill Fishman will speaking on Sat (so the words drop, hear, can and pin spring to mind coz he's very good).

Be there or be - in Wales I guess.

Only joking, I loved North Wales when we stayed there back in the 80s. And luckily hubby wasn't into sheep (literally or figuratively), or at least he didn't find a pretty enough specimen.

Hi Ken,

Yep, I do remember, but I was a bit tied up in April and couldn't get a weekend pass to join you. Would I have been safe? (Or would you??) If you are here for the first Sat in Oct, you could come to the Smoke & Stagger and sample the attractions.

Love,

Caz
X

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1061
Posted on Thursday, August 05, 2004 - 9:10 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Caz-
I vaguely remember Ken saying that he and Paul would be in the smoke from 15th-18th of Oct but I may have made that up!.......no doubt he 'll enlighten you!Any excuse for a Sheraz 'eh?!and a
Cheers

Suzi x

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1020
Posted on Thursday, August 05, 2004 - 6:19 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi there Caz,Cant make it after all!The sun and sea have won![am really sorry to miss Fishman though].
I think the stories about sheep have been greatly exaggerated although they still have a wary look about them when they cop sight of "hikers"..
I"m thinking this thread should have some kind of cautioning words on it ---"hands" and "halfpennies" come to mind!
Have a good time on Saturday.
love Nats

Ken Proctor
Sergeant

Post Number: 30
Posted on Thursday, August 05, 2004 - 10:44 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

guess who??? give up??? its suzi going over niagara falls in a barrel. tune in to cbc sports for up to the minute coverage, Mon. Aug.9/04

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1066
Posted on Friday, August 06, 2004 - 4:16 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr Right (who gets to the barrel first) I reckon.....wins!.....
Cheers Over the top Ken!

Suzi
x

Alan Sharp
Chief Inspector
Username: Ash

Post Number: 645
Posted on Saturday, August 07, 2004 - 7:43 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Was aiming to be there tonight but it turns out I have to go to Edinburgh. Annoyed as I was looking forward to this one. Have a good time one and all!
"Everyone else my age is an adult, whereas I am merely in disguise."

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1067
Posted on Saturday, August 07, 2004 - 3:23 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Alan!
Make sure you stay that way! adulthood is a mere notion!..misunderstood by the unbelievers!
tee hee

wish us luck eh

Cheers
suzi

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1030
Posted on Sunday, August 08, 2004 - 3:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

I envy Alan going to Edinburgh [the festival?].Its something I"ve been meaning to do for ages and not got round to.Oh well-enjoy yourself Alan,are you putting on a play there?
Hope you have a good time in Canada Suzi.
Nats

Ken Proctor
Sergeant

Post Number: 35
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 1:26 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Caz The fourth week in october!!! you dont know what you will be missing!!! besides we really need you there as Suzi got us lost the first time! "gizmo" Get in touch with Suzi "aye"

Caroline Anne Morris
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1211
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 3:57 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Ken,

Well, I do have a few days off work at the end of October/start of November, so I may be able to join you and try to steer Suzi back on the straight and narrow.

Not that she'd need much steering from me on the approach to the pub.

Eh, Suzikins?

Love,

Caz
X

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1102
Posted on Thursday, August 26, 2004 - 8:03 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

CAZIKINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm JUST about got un jet lagged!! Tell ya what if I just STAY in the Darts then maybe you'll manage to find ya way back to me....safer 'eh!

Tee hee

Suzi x

Ken Proctor
Sergeant

Post Number: 36
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 12:35 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi All, Hey it finally worked!!!!! Go to my profile to see who Sir Charles Warren should have really had on the case rather than those two stupid bloodhounds.

Ken Proctor
Sergeant

Post Number: 37
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 1:00 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hello Caz, "--steer Suzi back on the straight and narrow" You surely jest!!!! Oh well the world needs dreamers. It has been four days since she has departed 0 0 0H Canada. I am STILL recovering. cheers "gizmo"

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1112
Posted on Friday, August 27, 2004 - 1:13 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Four days is a mere nothing buster!!!!
Cheers

-s

Alan Sharp
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 650
Posted on Wednesday, September 01, 2004 - 2:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Natalie

Sorry, I must have missed your post, otherwise I would not have been so ignorant as to ignore the question. No I didn't have anything on in the festival, although I am hoping I might next year. I am up here working though (but not in the theatre) and have been here three weeks now so have been to loads of fringe shows and had a great time.

Edinburgh is a fantastic city, you really should come sometime. I'm going to be here most of the time until the end of the year so if you do come, I'll meet you for a pint. I've taken a flat in Rose Street, right in the heart of the city, so anyone coming up here, give me a shout and pints will be the order of the day.

Ken Proctor
Sergeant

Post Number: 39
Posted on Friday, September 03, 2004 - 9:22 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Alan yup! coming over to visit the homeland in Oct. Gotta make one more attempt at hitting every pub on the Royal Mile. pints are on us if you are so interested. Am not much of a ripperologist moreso a pintologist. That could get us through an evening. cheers "Gizmo"
"Hey Rookie----You were good" (Field Of Dreams)

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1166
Posted on Saturday, September 04, 2004 - 4:52 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Ken!!!!!
HOW many attempts did we make at that film?......4 I think!! Dear God it was worth it though! WATCH IT FOLKS!!!!!!
Enjoy Scotland Ken and Paul.. and looking forward to Leytonstone!! Don't forget Mary's pressie!

Cheers!

Suzi x

S

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1167
Posted on Saturday, September 04, 2004 - 4:58 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Feel a and coming on!

Cheers!

Suzi x

Alan Sharp
Chief Inspector

Post Number: 652
Posted on Saturday, September 04, 2004 - 7:21 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Ken, sounds like a plan. I will email you my contact details so you can give me a shout when you arrive. Meanwhile I will do some serious research to find out which pubs serve Molson!

ps. Yay, Field of Dreams, deffo one of my all time favourites!

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1177
Posted on Sunday, September 05, 2004 - 12:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Ken!
You got a friend!!!!
Have a good one! I envy you!!

Cheers

Suzi x

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1178
Posted on Sunday, September 05, 2004 - 12:38 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Alan!
Look after 'em! They're lovely!
Cheers and have one or ten for me!

Suzi x

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1104
Posted on Sunday, September 05, 2004 - 2:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Alan,glad you are enjoying Edinburgh.Sounds great!I only read your post today so thanks but we are back in London now[and back to work!].
Cheers Natalie

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1179
Posted on Sunday, September 05, 2004 - 3:25 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Nats!
having a mis day here so this all sounds very good to me! God back to work ..it's happened to all of us (groan)

Catch ypu later

Cheers Suzi x

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1180
Posted on Sunday, September 05, 2004 - 3:26 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

THEN CATCH y o u ! OOOOOOOH gOD!
XX SUZI

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1105
Posted on Sunday, September 05, 2004 - 4:00 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Suzi,yep-back to earth with a bang.Feeling very bored at the moment.Think I"ve got Attention Deficit Disorder.[had it all my life actually!]
Its good to have you back.
Cheers Nats

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1182
Posted on Sunday, September 05, 2004 - 4:08 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Nats!
ADD??? I'd be worried if I didn't have it!! Feeling v down too.....Good to chat again though

Cheer Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1241
Posted on Sunday, September 12, 2004 - 11:40 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Nats!
Am good now!!!!!!
xx Suzi

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1124
Posted on Monday, September 13, 2004 - 3:35 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Yes Suzi I detected a change of mood.I think it maybe partly due to the change of seasons.Summer
is over and Winter is on its way....and then we settle down and accept it and realise its not that bad.I like that line of Shelley"s,"If Winter comes can Spring be far behind?"....about 6 months away actually.....oh well..

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1271
Posted on Tuesday, September 14, 2004 - 5:36 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

NATS!!!!!
get my thingy on Gen Disc!!!!!!! (Goulston St!)
x suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1395
Posted on Sunday, October 03, 2004 - 5:28 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

RIGHT this is it!!xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxok this is something resembling how I feel on a sunday night!!!!!xxx would be good to get into the chat room but....oooooooooooooh god its Monday tomorrow1!
xx Suzi

Three o'clock is always too late or too early for anything you want to do!
Jean Paul Satre

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1396
Posted on Sunday, October 03, 2004 - 5:32 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Ken!!!!
Looking forward to yr reply here!!! xxxxxx suzok eh?

x suzi
Three o'clock is always too late or too early for anything you want to do!
Jean Paul Satre

Lindsey Millar
Police Constable
Username: Lindsey

Post Number: 4
Posted on Sunday, October 03, 2004 - 9:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hey Suzi,

I'm just glad to see that my Beauregard is still an icon here after all this time!

Lindsey

Ken Proctor
Detective Sergeant

Post Number: 54
Posted on Monday, October 04, 2004 - 9:09 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

SUZI SUZI SUZI sounds like Cary Grant dont it??? Hey Lindsy who is Beauregard. Suz 10 days to go Have the flowers and flags for the "girls" gravesites so as we can pay our respects. Will bring some "clamato " juice for you so you can indulge in a "Bloody Caesar"! "GIZMO"
"Hey Rookie----You were good" (Field Of Dreams)

Lindsey Millar
Police Constable
Username: Lindsey

Post Number: 6
Posted on Tuesday, October 05, 2004 - 2:13 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Ken,

Beauregard is my basset hound.

Have a safe trip over to England, and take care of Suzi, eh! Wish I could join you all!

Cheers!

Lindsey

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1434
Posted on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 5:50 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

KEN KEN KEN! yes it does!!!!!!!! see ya in a few days eh!!!!
Lyn -
We'll have one or ten for you baby!

eh? xxxxx suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1435
Posted on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 5:56 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

KEN!!!!
Go GIZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!\clipartand then..... and then no doubt ! GOD! have to make up the number of words here!{1kiss}suzi

Natalie Severn
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1196
Posted on Saturday, October 16, 2004 - 6:06 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Sounds like there"s going to be a great party!
have fun!

Natsxxx

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1437
Posted on Thursday, October 21, 2004 - 3:52 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Nats!!!!

S'Lookin like it!!!! Will no doubt have the odd glass or 'severn'!! for you!!!

Report back later!!! Love Suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1446
Posted on Thursday, October 28, 2004 - 3:55 pm:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Nats!
Great time! I recovery as I type!!!! Mary's grave etc etc was great..took a while to tidy up but hopefully looks ok now will post pix when I get em back!from good old fashioned chemist!!!!!xxxx suzi

Suzi Hanney
Assistant Commissioner

Post Number: 1467
Posted on Sunday, October 31, 2004 - 10:57 am:   Edit PostDelete PostView Post/Check IPPrint Post   Move Post (Moderator/Admin Only)Ban Poster IP (Moderator/Admin only)

Hi Nats!
Back to what passes for normal now ( I think! )
Going to drop in to get pix tomorrow,then after some serious censoring and possible airbrushing! will scan em in! (or find someone who can!!!) Hope you're ok!
Cheers
Suzi

Topics | Last Day | Last Week | Tree View | Search | User List | Help/Instructions | Register now! Administration

Use of these message boards implies agreement and consent to our Terms of Use. The views expressed here in no way reflect the views of the owners and operators of Casebook: Jack the Ripper.
Our old message board content (45,000+ messages) is no longer available online, but a complete archive is available on the Casebook At Home Edition, for 19.99 (US) plus shipping. The "At Home" Edition works just like the real web site, but with absolutely no advertisements. You can browse it anywhere - in the car, on the plane, on your front porch - without ever needing to hook up to an internet connection. Click here to buy the Casebook At Home Edition.